Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos (2159 Views)

Decorative Fence Ideas, Please Help With Suggestions! / Decorative Stamped Concrete Floor / WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
The site is in lagos close to isolo, i need a very good decorative painter for paints such as gravitex, italian stucco, spartini, marble effect, e.tc
Pictures of your previous jobs are needed. The job will commence next week once the deal is sealed this week.
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by Dieumerci(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
enrilove12:
The site is in lagos close to isolo, i need a very good decorative painter for paints such as gravitex, italian stucco, spartini, marble effect, e.tc
Pictures of your previous jobs are needed. The job will commence next week once the deal is sealed this week.
cc: gbadexy
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by Jig5aw(f): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Call this brilliant guy. He worked on 3 projects for my bro. He lives at iyana isolo. 08062299810. Thank me later. Plz tell me what he has to say.
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by Rachie83: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
We are into flooring too(decorative concrete stamping and interlock) plus industrial cleaning incase you need our service too.Thanks(08138858112).
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rachie83:
We are into flooring too(decorative concrete stamping and interlock) plus industrial cleaning incase you need our service too.Thanks(08138858112).
I have completed flooring already
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by Rachie83: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok.but can we do the general cleaning for you?Let's give you a sparkle look.
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dieumerci:

cc: gbadexy
Thanks sir
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
I manufacture and supply quality decorative paints.
I don't do application but I have capable appliers for all kinds of paints. I can recommend them to you depending on what you want to apply.
I do all the paint types you listed, although my stucco is locally sourced and produced. I don't do much of the stucco though.
I pasted a link to some of the jobs I've done for nairalanders here so you can go through.
I posted links of other painting threads there also.
www.nairaland.com/1791846/thread-property-owners-types-paint
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Jig5aw:
Call this brilliant guy. He worked on 3 projects for my bro. He lives at iyana isolo. 08062299810. Thank me later. Plz tell me what he has to say.
Just added him on whatsup. ..thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2016
gbadexy:
I manufacture and supply quality decorative paints.
I don't do application but I have capable appliers for all kinds of paints. I can recommend them to you depending on what you want to apply.
I do all the paint types you listed, although my stucco is locally sourced and produced. I don't do much of the stucco though.
I pasted a link to some of the jobs I've done for nairalanders here so you can go through.
I posted links of other painting threads there also.
www.nairaland.com/1791846/thread-property-owners-types-paint
Didn't see any decorative paints there...thanks though
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2016
A good decorative painter still needed....
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2016
enrilove12:

Didn't see any decorative paints there...thanks though
You're welcome
N.B I supply paints only as I stated earlier. I don't apply.
Painters create designs and effects depending on their expertise with the paints available of which I also make.
Just to set record straight for other builders or home owners who happen upon the thread.
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by Andoloni: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
@enrilove12 I can get you a professional who will pay you a visit within 48 hours, complete with brochures, colour chats, and pictures of past jobs done (as required). You still in search of a pro?
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by okuya: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
I apply decorative paints such as marmorino classic, ottocento, textured finish etc , I av carried out several jobs all over Nigeria since 2008 .call me on 08036880942 to see pix of my previous jobs
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by csiworksnig(f): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Welcome to CSI Painting and finishing company offering the very best painting and decorating service

Our painters and decorators are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from residential to commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our painters and decorators have done it all so choose CSI Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!

Work with us and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care.

CSI Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service comes close!

Looking for a professional painting contractor to help with your whole house being freshly painted or redecorated? give us a call to get your free quotation.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Why Choose Us…

LARGE TEAM OF ACCREDITED PROFESSIONALS

Team of dedicated decorators, all qualified in painting and decorating.

COMPETITIVE PRICING

Our rates are amongst the most competitive in the market.
We work within your budget.

HIGH QUALITY FINISH

We’ll only use quality paints ensuring a higher quality and longer lasting paint job.

CONTACT

Tel: 08093577005(whatsapp)
Email: csiworksrksnig@gmail.com
Web: csigroupnig.com

Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
csiworksnig:
Welcome to CSI Painting and finishing company offering the very best painting and decorating service

Our painters and decorators are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from residential to commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our painters and decorators have done it all so choose CSI Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!

Work with us and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care.

CSI Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service comes close!

Looking for a professional painting contractor to help with your whole house being freshly painted or redecorated? give us a call to get your free quotation.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Why Choose Us…

LARGE TEAM OF ACCREDITED PROFESSIONALS

Team of dedicated decorators, all qualified in painting and decorating.

COMPETITIVE PRICING

Our rates are amongst the most competitive in the market.
We work within your budget.

HIGH QUALITY FINISH

We’ll only use quality paints ensuring a higher quality and longer lasting paint job.

CONTACT

Tel: 08093577005(whatsapp)
Email: csiworksrksnig@gmail.com
Web: csigroupnig.com
contacted you on whatsup severally since 2days ago but you ignored my messages...i have deleted your contact already.
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
okuya:
I apply decorative paints such as marmorino classic, ottocento, textured finish etc , I av carried out several jobs all over Nigeria since 2008 .call me on 08036880942 to see pix of my previous jobs
Are you on whats app?
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Andoloni:
@enrilove12 I can get you a professional who will pay you a visit within 48 hours, complete with brochures, colour chats, and pictures of past jobs done (as required). You still in search of a pro?
yes...do you have his whats app contact?
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by csiworksnig(f): 2:30am On Feb 04, 2016
enrilove12:

contacted you on whatsup severally since 2days ago but you ignored my messages...i have deleted your contact already.

Oops, Oh it's you, sorry, I saw ur WhatsApp but my phone was bad had one kind of virus, I could nt type anything. Went to repair and wipe yesterday. I already had your contact on my sim. I saved you as Henry gravy. Will WhatsApp you now.
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by Lovelynature(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2016
enrilove12:
Here is a professional painter's contact: 07033477194. He works anywhere in Lagos. Please let me know whatever conclusion you make with him.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by enrilove12: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
Here is a professional painter's contact: 07033477194. He works anywhere in Lagos. Please let me know whatever conclusion you make with him.
Is he on what's app?
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by atilla(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
cc: trumpcoat
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by Lovelynature(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2016
enrilove12:

Is he on what's app?
No. Have you tried calling him?
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by uwemconcept: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jig5aw:

Provide painting service
Re: I Need A Decorative Painter Urgently In Lagos by uwemconcept: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
enrilove12:

We provide painting service

(1) (Reply)

Own A Plot Of Land With Peace Of Mind @ PEACE GARDENS ESTATE!!! / Land Promo: Invest in Achievers Court With C Of O In Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. / Self Contained For Rent Very Near Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.