Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers (1746 Views)

Glo Unveils 1GB For N200 / Glo Unveils New Pocket-friendly Data Packages. / Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by ijustdey: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
The Next generation network, Globacom has unveiled new data bundle plans for millions of its subscribers.

Speaking on the new plans, Mr. Ashok Israni, Globacom’s Chief Regional Marketing Officer, said a N3,000 data plan would give subscribers 6GB data valid for one month; while a N4000 data plan would give 9GB data plan, also valid for a month.

Globacom said that the N3, 000 subscriptions previously offered just 4.5GB data. While the N4, 000 data plan is a just being introduced.

To connect to the new bumper offers, he explained, all the subscriber has to do, is to dial *777# and follow the interactive SMS prompt.

Globacom said that the offer was being given at this time to encourage subscribers to keep browsing after the yuletide and festive seasons.

“We know that our subscribers must have spent a lot of money during the yuletide season. As the New Year begins, we are giving more for less to our valued subscribers to keep them connected on the internet.” Globacom explained.

According to Israni, the attraction in the new package is not just the huge extra 1.5GB data, but also the super fast Data capacity.

“The Bumper Data Offer rides on Globacom’s huge data infrastructure backed by the high capacity Glo 1 submarine cable, which brings direct connectivity between West Africa, the UK and the rest of the world. The facility provides much faster and more robust connectivity for voice, data and video.”

Globacom had also recently launched the Twin Bash offer which gives subscribers bonus voice airtime for every data subscription.

Twin Bash gives subscribers who recharge with N200, up to 200 MB of data worth N800, along with full value of the airtime recharged. The Twin Bash recharge, which is the best deal for voice and data in Nigeria can easily be done by dialling *223*pin#. The Twin Bash offer is also available on the N500, N1000 and N2000 data recharge plans.

According to Israni, the new bumper offers are the icing on the cake.

http://thenationonlineng.net/glo-unveils-exciting-data-offers/

lalasticlala
Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Segadem(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
good news for those who use GLO, I don't do glo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by wtfCode: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
xo xoo xoooo cool.
lemme get do with this one

Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by otokx(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Another poor joke from glo.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thier netwrk is badd gaan ooo.

plus they need to come and explain to us why they keep turning on my GPS whenever I on my data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by DavidTheGeek: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Glo rocks!!!
Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
well they need to work on their network strength in some states or areas

1 Like

Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2016
I hate Glo. They removed the #100 I recharged my line with yesterday hoping to use it to get Gbam 5mb for the next 21 days, angry for no damn reason.
Imagine recharging your line today, and waking up tomorrow to find #0.00 in your account, angry Swindlers!
Their customer care sucks too.

I'm porting to MTN ASAP.
Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by MisterLongman(m): 1:18am On Feb 03, 2016
My favorite network..
shocked @signature
Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by closeup2000: 2:15am On Feb 03, 2016
seems empty-hen is now the best network for me...
Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by overdrive(m): 3:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Kudos to glo.
Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by thespokenword: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
What exactly do these comm people take us for-they expect that we pay 4000 for data but then, we must exhaust everything Within a CAlEnder month. By the way, do we still have NCC? A lawyer as communications minister!
Re: Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by 201320142015ob(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Back in the days,at secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry. During the exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%.The results used to be announced out from the lowest to the highest marks, So i always was the 1st Or 2nd to be called out.One day, the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out.The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had not been called out. Everyone kept looking at me asking: "Guy wats up?" "How you take do am?" And the teacher went on to the 80s and when he got to 88%, He had one paper remaining.I then asked myself, could I have scored a 90% in maths?I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved the so called genius wrong, Could I have gotten 88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me. It was unbelievable. Finally the teacher looked up and said, "There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come out now and get it".Then i FAINTED!

(1) (Reply)

Airtel New Night Plan And Data Offer - Get 500mb For N25, 1.5gb For N50 And More / Convert Ur Excess Airtime To Cash In Bank Instantly / Pls Any Phone Engineer With Jtag Or Can Work On Dead Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.