Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers (2973 Views)

Glo Unveils 1GB For N200 / Again:glo Introduces New Data Bundle And Other Improved Service Packages / Again, Glo Emerges Leader Of Internet Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by ShehuAba(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2016
The Next generation network, Globacom has unveiled new data bundle plans for millions of its subscribers.

Speaking on the new plans, Mr. Ashok Israni, Globacom’s Chief Regional Marketing Officer, said a N3,000 data plan would give subscribers 6GB data valid for one month; while a N4000 data plan would give 9GB data plan, also valid for a month.

Globacom said that the N3, 000 subscriptions previously offered just 4.5GB data. While the N4, 000 data plan is a just being introduced.

To connect to the new bumper offers, he explained, all the subscriber has to do, is to dial *777# and follow the interactive SMS prompt.

Globacom said that the offer was being given at this time to encourage subscribers to keep browsing after the yuletide and festive seasons.

“We know that our subscribers must have spent a lot of money during the yuletide season. As the New Year begins, we are giving more for less to our valued subscribers to keep them connected on the internet.” Globacom
explained.

According to Israni, the attraction in the new package is not just the huge extra 1.5GB data, but also the super fast Data capacity.

“The Bumper Data Offer rides on Globacom’s huge data infrastructure backed by the high capacity Glo 1 submarine cable, which brings direct connectivity between West Africa, the UK and the rest of the world. The facility provides much faster and more robust connectivity for voice, data and video.”

Globacom had also recently launched the Twin Bash offer which gives subscribers bonus voice airtime for every data subscription.

Twin Bash gives subscribers who recharge with N200, up to 200 MB of data worth N800, along with full value of the airtime recharged. The Twin Bash recharge, which is the best deal for voice and data in Nigeria can easily
be done by dialling *223*pin#. The Twin Bash offer is also available on the N500, N1000 and N2000 data recharge plans.

According to Israni, the new bumper offers are the icing on the cake.

http://thenationonlineng.net/glo-unveils-exciting-data-offers/
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
rocking my 20gb cool
Glo z simply the best smiley
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by joey150(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2016
E go work for Android?
But glo is too slow..the submrine cable no pass ma street ni?

4 Likes

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by joey150(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
EroticAngelina:
rocking my 20gb cool

i hope you paid for it

1 Like

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by biazarre(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
joey150:
E go work for Android?
naso glo too slow jare... undecided
joey150:
E go work for Android?
naso glo too slow jare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by olason(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2016
its a big lie, glo internet is very slow and most time the downtime is jus crazy. i had a terrible experience last month, did the blackberry 1k 3 gig bundle, i culdnt use d data given due to poor network. its jus refused to connect. it was a total wast of time.

5 Likes

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2016
joey150:
i hope you paid for it
yes
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by nobilis: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
olason:
its a big lie, glo internet is very slow and most time the downtime is jus crazy. i had a terrible experience last month, did the blackberry 1k 3 gig bundle, i culdnt use d data given due to poor network. its jus refused to connect. it was a total wast of time.

GLO internet is not slow.
It all depends on your location.
Their coverage is not as wide as that of MTN.

What I might agree with is that their network regularly fluctuates.
But when the network is "truly" available, it is very fast and efficient.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Swizdoe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
OOSHEY!!!
Click on my signature... don't let this opportunity pass you by
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by knoxville(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
exactly! been using Glo for years now and no complains at all...
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
i don't know what most of you are talking about or where you live but i have been using the glo and the 4.g gig on my android and the 1k 3 gig on my blackberry and none is ever slow, i watch videos, read books, surf and do more, unless you are saying glo is fast only on the island as i have used it in various other parts of lagos, lasu, egbeda, gbagada and it works fine, i even share my data using wifi with 2 to 3 of my friends and we all browse and do a lot, no problems....

2 Likes

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
nobilis:

Well said, nobody how much you dislike or hate Mtn, YOU HAVE TO HAND IT OVER TO THEM, they have that coverage .

1 Like

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by honsule(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
biazarre:
naso glo too slow jare... undecided naso glo too slow jare...

over slow dey worry glo network.Tortoise speed, the elder brother to snail grin grin cheesy cheesy. i don port to Etisalat

2 Likes

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ery Network depends on your Location.. Before you subscribe to any service, first check the availability of the service provider in your area and confirm whether its fast or not..

MTN can be poor in some areas, Airtel might be fast in some etc...
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by honsule(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Djangocode:
Ery Network depends on your Location.. Before you subscribe to any service, first check the availability of the service provider in your area and confirm whether its fast or not..

MTN can be poor in some areas, Airtel might be fast in some etc...

That is a FACT. U just hit the nail on the head wink

1 Like

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by pinkiberry(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
this Glo guys should increase their network stability . glo network is bad here. can't even browse.
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by donhils: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
nobilis:

And how often do you get it to be 'truly' available? I guess not very often. Fluctuation is another name for Glo internet.
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by Bossman(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
In my opinion, that it fluctuates is an understatement. not usable in the Ogba area the last time I was there.
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by nobilis: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
donhils:

And how often do you get it to be 'truly' available? I guess not very often. Fluctuation is another name for Glo internet.

From my own informal analysis, Glo is truly available, at least, 90-95% of the time in a month.
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by nobilis: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Well said, nobody how much you dislike or hate Mtn, YOU HAVE TO HAND IT OVER TO THEM, they have that coverage .

Lol.
I do not hate MTN.
But coverage is just a single factor, among the myriad factors, that determine choice of network.

And when these other factors are lined up, u will see that MTN might not really measure up.

For example, when u look at the cheap cost of Glo's services, the fluctuations can be easily forgiven and endured.
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by eezor: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
when i exhaust this their 1.5 gb data bundle, i swear, i will neva eva use glo data again. too too slow, am in woji portharcourt. my office is at trans amadi area. the funniest thing is their internet signal wll just disappear for close to an hour. they r just enticing people with their cheap data plans, they shud work on their network. mtn edge is far beta than glo 3g.
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by ndcide(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Live and work in etiosa lga here. I don't enjoy glo data. It goes off and comes on. So I stick with mtn.
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by ican2020: 2:39am On Feb 04, 2016
Apart from the fact that glo is slow in most places, glo is equally a scam network.

Glo will never roll over your remaining data.

Imagine a Nigeria company scamming Nigerians
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by commanderquash: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Glo!!! It is better if it's only slow but this stupid glo will just disappear at will from ur phone.... Glo is nothing to write home about in mushin, glo is always on ghost mode in some part of ilorin kwara state....... The snail motion of glo can spoil andriod battery coz it makes the phone to get hot when browsing...... Globacome needs to upgrade to the level of etisalat or airtell

1 Like

Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by kolagold10(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by investnotspend: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2016
EroticAngelina:
rocking my 20gb cool

Pls I want the 20gb also , am using a Mifi pls help a nigga most of my investment is online , I need enough cheap fast data , we can what's app
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by pelumi001(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sticking to bbs 1k monthly plan on Android..
Affordable and reliable grin cheesy
Re: Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers by olason(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
commanderquash:
Glo!!! It is better if it's only slow but this stupid glo will just disappear at will from ur phone.... Glo is nothing to write home about in mushin, glo is always on ghost mode in some part of ilorin kwara state....... The snail motion of glo can spoil andriod battery coz it makes the phone to get hot when browsing...... Globacome needs to upgrade to the level of etisalat or airtell
you are perfectly correct, i stay in Surulere, and the data services is zero, don't waste your money and time on Glo data services. biggest scam ever.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Xtracash: You Can Now Borrow Real Money From MTN And Pay Later › It Has Hap / CONFIRMED(oneplus 2) After The Unveiling Event @july27 / Gionee Records Massive Success With F103 Pro Pre-order Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.