Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 (29659 Views)

land for sale in a fast developing area of Ikorodu Lagos / Five Things To Look Out For In A Rent Agreement / 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Omololu007(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Amberon11:
50 cent called Lagos a village
please can you show me a video or an article where you got this nonsense you wrote from
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by ronlyp: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Where is port Harcourt , see lag now embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Phobia1: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2016
All in lagos(island to b precise). Na only lag dey enjoi rapid development for naija. Wat are oda states doin wrong? Not even ogun state. Non of dis is happenin in d north east nd south. only their govs are doin som of dis. No investors to do dis ova thr(east north and south). This is wat dey shud be doin(i.e encouraging investment like dis in thr region even dou they want to seccede. And instead of bokoharaming thr selfs. It'll b to thr own vantage. Talking bout both d nort and d east + south.
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Awoofawo(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Phobia1:
All in lagos(island to b precise). Na only lag dey enjoi rapid development for naija. Wat are oda states doin wrong? Not even ogun state. Non of dis is happenin in d north east nd south. only their govs are doin som of dis. No investors to do dis ova thr(east north and south). This is wat dey shud be doin(i.e encouraging investment like dis in thr region even dou they want to seccede. And instead of bokoharaming thr selfs. It'll b to thr own vantage. Talking bout both d nort and d east + south.
Other Govs are also doing somethings........................

Building their Bank account!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by seenter84: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2016
This kind of development should touch every nooks and cranny in nigeria jor instead of those polithiecians developing their acct and other foreign country
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Adeshizzy: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
FILEBE:

This project has been moving at a snail speed for some years back now. The contractors,CCECC(chinees blah blah ) and Julius Berger have just been building nonsense on that road. Since 2008 or so when the project was started it is yet to be 50% complete. The worst part is the these contractors act cluelessly. They build and destroy then rebuild again. I have seen them build, destroy a drainage, a bridge three times, a just to mention a few.

They say the railway span Badagry but they never reach Ojo. As in ehnn...you guys need to come see for yourself.
its gonna start from mile 2 to marina when its completed.
they said the second phase will be from mile 2 to okoko
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Phobia1: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Awoofawo:
Other Govs are also doing somethings........................

Building their Bank account!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. buh like seriously ehn, dey shud try to change their pples ot abt life. Wen d state develops, it'll be to the benefits of all. It shudnt b all abt lagos. And Lasgidi also nids to bring al dis gigantic development to mainland nd stop lettin it be all bout island.
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Amberon11: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
I didn't @you, so the least you can do is show courtesy when in my mentions. 50 cent was in Nigeria many years back, if you can't find out for yourself, then that's not my problem.
Omololu007:
please can you show me a video or an article where you got this nonsense you wrote from
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Omololu007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Amberon11:
I didn't @you, so the least you can do is show courtesy when in my mentions. 50 cent was in Nigeria many years back, if you can't find out for yourself, then that's not my problem.
what a fool!sh response
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Amberon11: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
bull crap! bye Felicia.
Omololu007:
what a fool!sh response
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by DipoDaniel: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2016
All have been developed in 3 D already, where are the buildings and the rail road...I see nada only 3 D..
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by johnca(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by bryan1991: 10:58am On May 06, 2016
can someone please tell me about AZURI PENNISULA project in EKO ATLANTIC CITY, is the project still going on or it`s already been cancelled ?

1 Like

Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Horus(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
bryan1991:
can someone please tell me about AZURI PENNISULA project in EKO ATLANTIC CITY, is the project still going on or it`s already been cancelled ?

The project is still going on
Re: The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 by Horus(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxZ1HBTiVOM

Nestoil Towers - Victoria Island

Nestoil Towers is a world class, LEED Certified, Commercial development which is centrally located in the business district of Victoria Island at the intersection of Akin Adesola and Saka Tinubu streets. Nestoil Tower is Iconic, Innovative and of International Standard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) / Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt / Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.