Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) (29668 Views)

How Do We Eject These Stubborn Tenants In Lagos? / Tenants In My Newly Acquired Building Are Stealing Building Materials / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by ovokooo: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2017
The Tenants of a house in Umuagu, Obingwa Lo cal Governement Area of Abia State were required to provide these items for the burial of their landlord.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/see-tenant-house-abia-asked-bring-burial-landlord-pictured/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by georgen2u(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Let's say I bought this land during the 1967 now it's in Lekki zone so I don hammer on FTC

Back to comment
The person below me said it all, but I think that landlord loves celebration as na wetin him and devil go use gbedu for eternity. But hmmm
None of my business if una put am for ground and the ground refuse to accept him

Then come and call me

Let me come and be going

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by devilmaycry: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2017
say them wan bring am back to life.. ahbi him wan carry am follow himself...rubbish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by kingwill2050(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Nothing wey person no go hear....... Na the tenants kill the man ?

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by maryjan8(f): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2017
How? Do they have a hand in his death?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by omenkaLives(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2017
What manner of fvckery is this?

Is the landlord the owner of the Ikoyi Plaza?

Na wa oo! sad

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by mikeweezy(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2017
did them sign agreement that after his death them should start living for free?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by dominique(f): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Were the tenants responsible for his death?
This is the first I'll be hearing of tenants footing the bills for landlord's burial. Seems our people are getting greedier by the day.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Zebrudaya666: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
What manner of fvckery is this?

Is the landlord the owner of the Ikoyi Plaza?

Na wa oo! sad
[/s]
Nonsense trash

11 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by TINALETC3(f): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2017
grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by baylord101(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Na wa oooo

Maybe it's their rent for a year.

But it's not bad if they do at their own will not sending a list mandatory them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by LordVoldemort(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
What is the biggie here. This letter is from the president of the tenant association of the house to is co tenants.

1. First he made reference to the landlord's son in the letter.

2. Don't let the statement that let's bury our father confuse you. The landlord is a father figure to all so he is there father.

1 Like

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Xkriz: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Na the tenants kill the landlord?

10 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by 2kass(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Maybe the Landlord ghost dey reside for d Tenant side.

3 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by ChappyChase: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Arant nonsense!

Na my papa die

2 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by dee02(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Sheer madness! grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Na them kill the landlord?

2 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Zebrudaya666:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
grin
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by passyhansome(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Is that list for bride price

23 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by DrObum(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2017
Ovoko!!!

The house na free

12 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2017
One Igbo goat?

Abi there is Hausa, Yoruba or Ijaw or English goat?

Abeg, make I bring American goat

13 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by zainabxel(f): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2017
shocked
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Iamsolslim(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2017
may b that one will bring him back to life. awon were.

2 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by jojomario(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2017
No tribe as wicked and greedy as the igbos. Even to their own brothers.
I soo love myself, one naira they wouldn't see from me, the idiots even went as far as giving a deadline.
The total sum of the contribution would be more than enough to rent a better apartment.
Fvcking m0rons, that's why they always remain at the back burner . Even my minority tribe has more relevance than them

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Harwoyeez(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Wonders shall never end grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by NabeelAbu: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2017
serious exploitation. Is that the only house in the world. mtcheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by ezeegolimited30(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2017
maybe the landlord has not been taking rents from them while he was alive
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2017
I dey come..... ........,..,..,.....,..............

I beg which on be Igbo goat

conditions fuunnkke

.make them berry the landlord in freestyle.

3 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by KINGwax007(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by seunO4: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Lol.. na dem kill am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flooding: Lagos Govt. Marks 7 Highbrow Estates For Demolition / Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.