Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,549 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video (35779 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by XploraBen(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
The end time is here already.There is scant regard for live of a fellow human being.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by okeke00(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
its nothing new again with benin people. blood thirsty monsters in human form. thats whybtheir boys keep killing each other in the name of cult war
exactly what happened to me with one benin guy. since that da i desist from them. i lend him 2 euro. for him to give me back my money became a fight between us to the extend that he broke a bottle to stamb me

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Rucheen(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
RIP to the poor woman
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by todayguest(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
My thoughts and prayers are with the bereaved family. You give, problem;you didn't give, problem.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Too many crime in Nigeria.. I shake my head embarassed
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by mejai(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
see what APC has caused! if dey had started paying 5k, who knows? RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by DisGuy: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
“I was working at the back of the house when I heard noise. I rushed the victim to a private hospital when I saw the way she was bleeding. Doctor said it was an
internal bleeding and I should take her away
so I called the husband to come.”

Hmm doctor doctor

"do you know how many years i spent in medical school"
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Paulowskii: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmm!!! What a world... Only GOD we save us.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Orikinla(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
There are demons among us pretending to be humans like us. But they are demons and they reproduce their kind. Beware of the demons among. Warn others.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by AdejorLawrence(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
What.......?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by juman(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Policing system need to be modernized.

People should rather takes their disagreement to police.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Vikky014(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
wicked world. this is y i hate lending someone money. i rather dash you instead to avoid stories

imagine just 1k someone is dead. money dt i can easily give out to genuine beggars... kai there is too much poverty in this land called 9ja

the pregnant woman would hv left the scene instead of fighting.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Intendy: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Never borrow people money,always give the little u can afford(dash) or don't give at all
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Rutheby(f): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Yeah its tru, dis happened around textile mill road in benin.mother. And unborn child killed and d dead woman alrdy av 3 kids
Is dis story recent? It's just bringing memories back. My aunt also died dis way. The woman dat stabbed her was also pregnant. It happened in Benin also and she has 3 children, all girls. She could nt survive it cos of internal cut/bleeding. The story looks similar. I pray dey both rest in peace. I miss my aunty #sobs
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by justiz5(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Weedcrusher:
I know a lot of people will say because of only N1000. Even if someone owe you N1m, does it warrant being stabbed to death. How wicked can you be to stab a pregnant woman to death because of money she owned you.

When people say Nigeria is messed up because of the government, I say that's partially right because we Nigerians messed the country up. Any human being that doesn't find it difficult to harm or play fast one on others, if such person get to position of power, he is going to mess things up

some body will still open his mouth and say jungle justice is bad.

That woman should have been mobbed by now.

This wher irate youths are suppossed to bath her with fuel and burn her to hades.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jeeeez!!!

So disheartening embarassed

Why stab anyone in the first place not to talk of a pregnant mother. The woman who did this is definitely without emotions,heartless and inhuman.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by lumeneng22: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
shat will it profit this cult boy to kill a woman and a baby inside her belly making two persons?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Raymondluv(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rutheby:
Is dis story recent? It's just bringing memories back. My aunt also died dis way. The woman dat stabbed her was also pregnant. It happened in Benin also and she has 3 children, all girls. She could nt survive it cos of internal cut/bleeding. The story looks similar. I pray dey both rest in peace. I miss my aunty #sobs
did dey arrest d woman dat gat ur aunty killed??
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by mandax: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is a crime that cries to high heavens for punishment. This devil mama Emmanuel or whatever she's called must be made to use her teeth to cut weeds, it's not enough to imprison her.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by suteco16: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
I tink its mor dan 1k, investigation shld b carried out !
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by anukulapo: 1:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Some Benin guys and other SS people that I know be bragging 'bout evil as if the devil is their protege.
So much hype by comedians sef about "warri this,warri that" ... "Benin this,benin that"
SMH. What a death.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by akigbemaru: 2:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Pregnant woman died
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 03, 2016
This story doesn't add up o.

Maybe the woman had belle for the guy and all this time she nor wan commot am, so na with vex the guy stab am. And why is she borrowing him N1000 as if they don't have needs in their house.

This tori be as e get o.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Mattew690(m): 4:40am On Feb 03, 2016
R I P
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by perryy(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2016
tuoyoojo:
ok

times like this I would like for the "tit for tat" rule to be enforced

the killer would now say it's b work of the devil

na devil carry ur hand take go shook person.

when u hold the knife, what was ur intent, u wanted to "fan" her with it

If she says it is devil's work, fine and good. But where is the devil? I think he lives in hell, and since she has turned a workwoman of the devil, we should send her to her employer . it is very simple. There should be no mercy.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by nikz(f): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Neighbor borrowed money from the pregnant woman and then called her to come get her cash and then stabbed her which means it's a premeditated murder. God help us
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by juwoonn(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2016
RedCapChief:
1,000 naira!!

A plate of rice and chicken at Mr. Biggs costs 980 naira. The thought that a pregnant woman would have to borrow 1,000 naira and die because of it is really sad.
There is so much poverty in the land.

You didn't read the post sir. She didn't borrow N1,000. She lent it out. And borrower killed her when she demanded for her money

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Cynthyworld(f): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2016
chaii...iheneme
may der souls rip
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by juman(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Instead of physically tackling one another, the system suppose to take care of injustice one do to the other.

Judge Kevin Ross says "The whole purpose behind law is to right wrong."

Some examples below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ytN7UN0ZqM&list=PLIgZR8OlTaKBreIeyqPzrW8Sz9vCE4ii2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4iN2Ff5dLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF7z_eVyMyY
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by RedCapChief(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2016
juwoonn:

You didn't read the post sir. She didn't borrow N1,000. She lent it out. And borrower killed her when she demanded for her money
Yes, you are right

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Usherkelly(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2016
what a cruel world, dis is disgusting ,paying bk evil to kindness, justice should hav his way, and let be put behind bars.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by henrybomb(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2016
D evil dat humans do..wickedness at its peak cos of 1000# she shud be jailed 4eva or death by hanging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Young Man Shot Dead In Onitsha, Anambra State (Graphic Photo) / Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.