Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video (35803 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by bamite(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Shortyy:
SMH. I should pack and gerrara this country
Go.. No one needs you here. To reply PM sef na wahala angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Shortyy(f): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
Go.. No one needs you here. To reply PM sef na wahala angry
grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by bamite(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by FRANKOXY(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Pray every morning before going out & always give cool answers to all.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by FRANKOXY(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Naija lo wa
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Edo people!!! I salute. grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rutheby:
Is dis story recent? It's just bringing memories back. My aunt also died dis way. The woman dat stabbed her was also pregnant. It happened in Benin also and she has 3 children, all girls. She could nt survive it cos of internal cut/bleeding. The story looks similar. I pray dey both rest in peace. I miss my aunty #sobs
Am soo sorry for ur. Loss,dis happened on saturday she died of internal bleeding,d doc reffered dem to anoda hospital. On getting there she gave up.now her hubby is helpless jst like her children.its so sad.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by alaskido(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is the cause of BUHARI and his CHANGE agent. No money in country. I hope Lair Mohammed has some lies to say about this one.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Rutheby(f): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Raymondluv:
did dey arrest d woman dat gat ur aunty killed??
Yes dey did wen she was trying to running away. The whole case was messed up with police and lawyer trying to get their share. She was freed thereafter dat i know. Sorry I've not logged in 4 sometime, dat's y u're getting dis late.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Rutheby(f): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Am soo sorry for ur. Loss,dis happened on saturday she died of internal bleeding,d doc reffered dem to anoda hospital. On getting there she gave up.now her hubby is helpless jst like her children.its so sad.
Exactly how she died too. It'd really not a good one for d family den. Thank U....... I appreciate
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Raymondluv(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Rutheby:
Yes dey did wen she was trying to running away. The whole case was messed up with police and lawyer trying to get their share. She was freed thereafter dat i know. Sorry I've not logged in 4 sometime, dat's y u're getting dis late.
den u hav to revenge or u forgive
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Rutheby(f): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Raymondluv:
den u hav to revenge or u forgive
Forgive is a better option.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Rutheby:
Exactly how she died too. It'd really not a good one for d family den. Thank U....... I appreciate
Ywc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) / RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church / Fight Between 2 Sisters In Delta State Leaves One Blind In The Eye (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.