Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos (73116 Views)

Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Raphael81(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
daniska3yaro:
morning sir,sir am 10set,good to hear from my godfather,sir social network is bad place to leave our identity pls sir can we clear our post,oga sir permission to carry on.
Thank u sir.
hehe nice meeting u bro, send me a private msg
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 4:21am On Feb 04, 2016
erico2k2:

You forgot we where under Arms embargo? Where is thy mind set of rational thinking?

US arms embargo was not world embargo, there are a million and one arms suppliers all over the world, even the worthless cant' shoot and bomb rubbish the crooks bought came from private sellers in the US. There's a difference between the US government and the rest of the world..

Where is the sense and wisdom in buying what you can not use?

Where is the sense and wisdom in buying fighter jets that can not fight?

Where is the sense and wisdom in buying bombers that can not carry or drop bombs?

The rubbish they saddled our military men with is penny wise, pound foolish.

Lastly, where is your own sense and wisdom? Do you have any.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
arresa:

US arms embargo was not world embargo, there are a million and one arms suppliers all over the world, even the worthless cant' shoot and bomb rubbish the crooks bought came from private sellers in the US. There's a difference between the US government and the rest of the world..

Where is the sense and wisdom in buying what you can not use?

Where is the sense and wisdom in buying fighter jets that can not fight?

Where is the sense and wisdom in buying bombers that can not carry or drop bombs?

The rubbish they saddled our military men with is penny wise, pound foolish.

Lastly, where is your own sense and wisdom? Do you have any.

Oga to your last question my sense and wisdom should be more than yours as in 2004 I was working in Thales defence in Derbyshire and also Altra electronics Northolt. So I should know Moore about arming a jet More than you will ever know even if you are a fighter jet pilot.Now back to the subject. The past govt bought demilitarised vehicles. Demilitarised cos they ha e been sold to members of the public. Anyone with an iota of weaponry knowledge can reactivate them with a little bit of fabrication. Even at that all yoy can do is re instate the lunch mechanism. You still ha e to buy you armo. These will be calibrated. These vehicles where bought with the sole aim of training so to this end they can fly but not lunch nothing. So the boys manage to configure the lunch mechanism, great stuff.How about the armo? We still need to buy them and from Where? Black mkt as we cannot get them fru mainstream suppliers. We need middle men.hence cash payments.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Bolasere01(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lai has told us the truth ....
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga to your last question my sense and wisdom should be more than yours as in 2004 I was working in Thales defence in Derbyshire and also Altra electronics Northolt. So I should know Moore about arming a jet More than you will ever know even if you are a fighter jet pilot.Now back to the subject. The past govt bought demilitarised vehicles. Demilitarised cos they ha e been sold to members of the public. Anyone with an iota of weaponry knowledge can reactivate them with a little bit of fabrication. Even at that all yoy can do is re instate the lunch mechanism. You still ha e to buy you armo. These will be calibrated. These vehicles where bought with the sole aim of training so to this end they can fly but not lunch nothing. So the boys manage to configure the lunch mechanism, great stuff.How about the armo? We still need to buy them and from Where? Black mkt as we cannot get them fru mainstream suppliers. We need middle men.hence cash payments.

Is it sensible, responsible and prudent to you to buy used and half backed equipments and then turn around to spend more money, manpower and energy to reconfigure and equip them? Is this sane, rational and sensible to you?

Again, where is the sense and wisdom in buying a fighter jets that can not fight anybody, that can not carry weapons or drop bombs when in fact you have more than enough money to buy new and capable weapons that can fight, carry and drop bombs from reputable weapons manufactures scattered all over the world?

But of course they decided not to since looting and sharing arms funds was their original intentions.

It's absolutely thoughtless and mentally lazy to even suggest that they bought that obsoleteobsolete rubbish for training.

...but of course i know your type.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
arresa:

Is it sensible, responsible and prudent to you to buy used and half backed equipments and then turn around to spend more money, manpower and energy to reconfigure and equip them? Is this sane, rational and sensible to you?

Again, where is the sense and wisdom in buying a fighter jets that can not fight anybody, that can not carry weapons or drop bombs when in fact you have more than enough money to buy new and capable weapons that can fight, carry and drop bombs from reputable weapons manufactures scattered all over the world?

But of course they decided not to since looting and sharing arms funds was their original intentions.

It's absolutely thoughtless and mentally lazy to even suggest that they bought that obsoleteobsolete rubbish for training.

...but of course i know your type.
Your type never learn.who is going to sell brand new Jets to Nigeria when we are barred?why do you think pmb has not bought any?And whats wrong in buying used demilitarised weapons?like I said b4 these planes where bought to train pilots in battle manuaver. Now if we want to use them in arm combat then we need to reactivate the lunch mechanism in them.This has nothing to do with politics or who is ruling it's a simple analogy. To reactivate the lunch mechanism is as simple as knowing what electromagnetism is.its that simple. It wont cost me more than £100 to get these metals.Let me tell you a storey do you know the Mayor of london bought 2 used water cannons at £10000 each from Germany 2 years or so ago.to be deployed in mass protest. And lastly do you actually know how much it cost to buy a new fighter jet? Can PMB afford it?
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
erico2k2:

Your type never learn.who is going to sell brand new Jets to Nigeria when we are barred?

Please stop repeating the same misleading and ignorant assertions. We were barred by the US government, not by other arms manufacturers and suppliers.

The fact that the US government placed an arms embargo on Nigeria didn't stop the crooked and corrupt officials in Nigeria from buying worthless and non operational jets from the same US.

That should tell you that US government embargo means US government and not other entities even inside the same US.

And whats wrong in buying used demilitarised weapons?like I said b4 these planes where bought to train pilots in battle manuaver.

Who buys demilitarized and decommissioned weapons no longer manufactured with zero parts in production to carry out military operations and even training? Only crooks, corrupt, irresponsible and incompetent people.

Even after training your pilots to use your decommissioned and demilitarized planes, what exactly are the same pilots going to fight the enemy with at end of the day? The same decommissioned, demilitarized and no longer in production can't fight or carry bomb obsolete planes?

You made ZERO sense.

Now if we want to use them in arm combat then we need to reactivate the lunch mechanism in them.This has nothing to do with politics or who is ruling it's a simple analogy. To reactivate the lunch mechanism is as simple as knowing what electromagnetism is.its that simple.

To start with, there's nothing to reactivate simply because the planes were bought from a private seller who obviously collects decommissioned plans to fly for leisure or store for personal collection and to do that according to their laws, the planes have to be stripped of any military capabilities. The planes were bought with no bomb racks to carry bombs so exactly how do you reactivate bomb rack? You don't since there's nothign to reactivate, you have to reconfigure the plan to carry weapons by installing your own self made racks, wiring and control mechanism since they no longer manufacture the planes and parts for the planes.

Shows that you are very clueless and have zero idea per what the issue really was about?

And please look up the meaning of electromagnetism because you obviously don't know the meaning, you just spewed that to impress yourself with a meaningless big word.

It wont cost me more than £100 to get these metals.

This guy is a joker for real... grin

Let me tell you a storey do you know the Mayor of london bought 2 used water cannons at £10000 each from Germany 2 years or so ago.to be deployed in mass protest.

Used or not, I'm sure the Mayor of london did not buy a used water cannon that can not shoot out water.

Buying used materials is not the issue here, buying used items that's not obsolete and can do what you want it to do and you don't have to spend extra money or manpower to reconfigure to get your money's worth.

Please try make sense for a change..

And lastly do you actually know how much it cost to buy a new fighter jet? Can PMB afford it?

The looted arms fund Dasuki, GEJ and their cronies looted was enough to buy a lot of new and credible used fighter jets...

Why you people go to any length to defend and support corruption, criminality and incompetence beats the hell out of me..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
arresa:

Please stop repeating the same misleading and ignorant assertions. We were barred by the US government, not by other arms manufacturers and suppliers.

The fact that the US government placed an arms embargo on Nigeria didn't stop the crooked and corrupt officials in Nigeria from buying worthless and non operational jets from the same US.

That should tell you that US government embargo means US government and not other entities even inside the same US.

Who buys demilitarized and decommissioned weapons no longer manufactured with zero parts in production to carry out military operations and even training? Only crooks, corrupt, irresponsible and incompetent people.

Even after training your pilots to use your decommissioned and demilitarized planes, what exactly are the same pilots going to fight the enemy with at end of the day? The same decommissioned, demilitarized and no longer in production can't fight or carry bomb obsolete planes?

You made ZERO sense.

To start with, there's nothing to reactivate simply because the planes were bought from a private seller who obviously collects decommissioned plans to fly for leisure or store for personal collection and to do that according to their laws, the planes have to be stripped of any military capabilities. The planes were bought with no bomb racks to carry bombs so exactly how do you reactivate bomb rack? You don't since there's nothign to reactivate, you have to reconfigure the plan to carry weapons by installing your own self made racks, wiring and control mechanism since they no longer manufacture the planes and parts for the planes.

Shows that you are very clueless and have zero idea per what the issue really was about?

And please look up the meaning of electromagnetism because you obviously don't know the meaning, you just spewed that to impress yourself with a meaningless big word.

This guy is a joker for real... grin

Used or not, I'm sure the Mayor of london did not buy a used water cannon that can not shoot out water.

Buying used materials is not the issue here, buying used items that's not obsolete and can do what you want it to do and you don't have to spend extra money or manpower to reconfigure to get your money's worth.

Please try make sense for a change..

The looted arms fund Dasuki, GEJ and their cronies looted was enough to buy a lot of new and credible used fighter jets...

Why you people go to any length to defend and support corruption, criminality and incompetence beats the hell out of me..

I can see yoy are bent on not facing reality. Plz tell me fee cost of one modern jet in production yoy think we can afford.
I told you I can reactivate a lunch mechanism with less than £100 quid you think I was joking?I have done more sufisticated stuff.that's a simple electromagnetic induction since we dnt av satalite guided system it's easy as 1 2 3 trust me.I do more than that shyte for living
I'm not defending the govt or anything I'm just creating my own argument that anything vehicle on wheels on ground or air can be armed to lunch any sort of projectile as far as it's pound for pound is matched.

I made reference to Electromagnetism and you think I was moping right? U tell me the phenomenon that turns
A metal I to magnet when certain ammount of current is passed through called.these projectiles are held secured by magnets when armed and red.look no need for me to derv deep it's irrelevant
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
erico2k2:

I can see yoy are bent on not facing reality. Plz tell me fee cost of one modern jet in production yoy think we can afford

Serious New fighter jets are going for $50 million- $150 million each so the $ 2.1 billion Dasuki and GEJ stole and shared could have bought dozens of new fighter jets.

Again, you made zero sense..

I told you I can reactivate a lunch mechanism with less than £100 quid you think I was joking?I have done more sufisticated stuff.that's a simple electromagnetic induction since we dnt av satalite guided system it's easy as 1 2 3 trust me.I do more than that shyte for living

Stop talking rubbish, there is no electromagnetism rubbish or satellite nonsense here. The decommissioned and out of production planes GEJ bought had no bomb carrying and deployment capabilities like bomb holder and racks under the wings and since they no longer manufacture parts for the plane, they had to re engineer and manufacture their own bomb rack and deployment system under the wings to allow the plane carry and deploy bombs so keep quiet with your meaningless electromagnetic rubbish.. You are not talking to one of your olodo mumu people..

Below is the plane and the blue bomb rack that was engineered, reconfigured and installed by our airforce men so what's the meaning of your 100 pounds and magnetism rubbish?

I'm not defending the govt or anything I'm just creating my own argument that anything vehicle on wheels on ground or air can be armed to lunch any sort of projectile as far as it's pound for pound is matched.

Listen to yourself. You are not supporting and defending corruption, but you are here making up rubbish to defend buying a plane that's no longer in production, no parts in production, can't carry or drop bombs or even fight anybody..

Your argument makes no sense.

I made reference to Electromagnetism and you think I was moping right? U tell me the phenomenon that turns
A metal I to magnet when certain ammount of current is passed through called.these projectiles are held secured by magnets when armed and red.look no need for me to derv deep it's irrelevant

Just meaningless and irrelevant jargon...

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
arresa:

Serious New fighter jets are going for $50 million- $150 million each so the $ 2.1 billion Dasuki and GEJ stole and shared could have bought dozens of new fighter jets.

Stop talking rubbish, there is no electromagnetism rubbish or satellite nonsense here. The decommissioned and out of production planes GEJ bought had no bomb carrying and deployment capabilities like bomb holder and racks under the wings and since they no longer manufacture parts for the plane, they had to re engineer and manufacture their own bomb rack and deployment system under the wings to allow the plane carry and deploy bombs so keep quiet with your meaningless electromagnetic rubbish.. You are not talking to one of your olodo mumu people..

Below is the plane and the blue bomb rack that was engineered, reconfigured and installed by our airforce men so what's the meaning of your 100 pounds and magnetism rubbish?

Listen to yourself. You are not supporting and defending corruption, but you are here making up rubbish to defend buying a plane that's no longer in production, no parts in production, can't carry or drop bombs or even fight anybody..

. And your point is, now tell me, what is holding those misile in place, and can you from ur mind tell us the basic principle of misile operation, not ur corruption shoutin, weren't u the on eshouting Gej never bought any Army Hardware. I pity ur reasoning. Somebody is given u technical principle, your ascertain make no sense. Simple what is the principle behind jet rearming .
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
erico2k2:

I can see yoy are bent on not facing reality. Plz tell me fee cost of one modern jet in production yoy think we can afford.

leave that guy to his corruption programmed brain. The simple question to him. Simply on what principle does alpha jet rearmament involve, he fail to respond.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:
. And your point is, now tell me, what is holding those misile in place, and can you from ur mind tell us the basic principle of misile operation, not ur corruption shoutin, weren't u the on eshouting Gej never bought any Army Hardware. I pity ur reasoning. Somebody is given u technical principle, your ascertain make no sense. Simple what is the principle behind jet rearming .

engineerboat:
leave that guy to his corruption programmed brain. The simple question to him. Simply on what principle does alpha jet rearmament involve, he fail to respond.
[/s]

You are even worse that the other meaningless rubbish poster.

You iPodS and anti Nigerian elements bore me..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
arresa:

pro rirun WO ni ogbeni yi nso bayi, a n soro pataki o n soro Patako. Ki ni soro e. The simple question is, how does rearming training alpha jet work. Mind u, you need to format that portion of ur brain that anybody DAT did not support ur Aisha rice theory is an Ipods that is a big fallacy so gbo a boo dahun. Ohun to o bamo ma maa dasi mo
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:
pro rirun WO ni ogbeni yi nso bayi, a n soro pataki o n soro Patako. Ki ni soro e. The simple question is, how does rearming training alpha jet work. Mind u, you need to format that portion of ur brain that anybody DAT did not support ur Aisha rice theory is an Ipods that is a big fallacy so gbo a boo dahun. Ohun to o bamo ma maa dasi mo
[/s]

Ipod trolls and their rubbish bore me..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

mayB you think you are speaking to one of them jobless boys in Nigeria who buy Data on thier phones to come on nairaland, moreso Im nowhere near anti Nigeria, I live in a sane world where govt policies work and people are being apreciated for what they do and face up to criticism.I do not argue about stuff I know nothing about,all of your arguments are based on hear say, no logical or practical argument.You need to understand how something works before bringing your arguments forward and avoid rudeness plus names calling, thats for kids.If I may ask with all the military expirience in his pocket what new arms has the present day govt bought to fight BH you are here happy and arguing about some cheap fix less than N40k,classic case of the one eyed man as a king in the land of the blind.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
erico2k2:

mayB you think you are speaking to one of them jobless boys in Nigeria who buy Data on thier phones to come on nairaland, moreso Im nowhere near anti Nigeria, I live in a sane world where govt policies work and people are being apreciated for what they do and face up to criticism.I do not argue about stuff I know nothing about,all of your arguments are based on hear say, no logical or practical argument.You need to understand how something works before bringing your arguments forward and avoid rudeness plus names calling, thats for kids.If I may ask with all the military expirience in his pocket what new arms has the present day govt bought to fight BH you are here happy and arguing about some cheap fix less than N40k,classic case of the one eyed man as a king in the land of the blind.
[/s]

Not interested in your iPoD rubbish..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:04am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

whats the meaning of Ipod?
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:05am On Feb 07, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:04am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

This is what happened when a political science student start arguing technology with a mechanical Engineer, I was laughing my head off when I read all that silliness you wrote up there, this simple thing as electromagnet we have in doors all over the world,your brain seems to be too shallow to comprehend, and for your information, any existing machine would and still have its part re manufactured,if its out of date it goes on order,how do you think the british Red arrows and the world war 1 bombers still fly?You must have used google to realise they need racks,the racks would have come with the plane.Nothing in the statement said anything about Re engineering as that would have altered its Aerodynamics .These jets are not like cars you can just weld panels to.The Lunch mechanism was never redesign rather it was reconfigured meaning it was re activated.So with all this noise you have never been at a door where you need to push a button and it opens and close?These doors would not open even if you put your weight on it until you touch that button,these doors are held by electromagnets,same way these work on a lunch mechanism also same as solenoids.Plz stick to the political part of the argument leave the technical part of it for those who know what they are talking about.I know few guys here who are doing great stuff in the tech world.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 3:07am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

thrash again, Omo to lohun gboran iya lo fe he. Simple what is electro magnetic induction firing principlw
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 3:16am On Feb 07, 2016
erico2k2:

whats the meaning of Ipod?
don't mind d robbut, they've been programmed, by eating Aisha buahari rice, that anybody not supporting them or go along with their lying machine (minister of info) and their thin god is an I-ndependent P-eople O-f, B-iafra, that is why they will never go into any constructive discussion rather than doing DAT they be doing name calling.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 3:25am On Feb 07, 2016
erico2k2:

This is what happened when a political science student start arguing technology with a mechanical Engineer, I was laughing my head off when I read all that silliness you wrote up there, this simple thing as electromagnet we have in doors all over the world,your brain seems to be too shallow to comprehend, and for your information, any existing machine would and still have its part re manufactured,if its out of date it goes on order,how do you think the british Red arrows and the world war 1 bombers still fly?You must have used google to realise they need racks,the racks would have come with the plane.Nothing in the statement said anything about Re engineering as that would have altered its Aerodynamics .These jets are not like cars you can just weld panels to.The Lunch mechanism was never redesign rather it was reconfigured meaning it was re activated.So with all this noise you have never been at a door where you need to push a button and it opens and close?These doors would not open even if you put your weight on it until you touch that button,these doors are held by electromagnets,same way these work on a lunch mechanism also same as solenoids.Plz stick to the political part of the argument leave the technical part of it for those who know what they are talking about.I know few guys here who are doing great stuff in the tech world.
good response the guy is a political robbut. When he cannot answer basic physics principle, how can he discuss about mechanical and electrical reactivation. What he fail to real to realise is that not everybody will their blind political argument ridduded with lies and prpaganda.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 4:01am On Feb 07, 2016
erico2k2:

1. Reconfigure means to rearrange. Do something different from the original design.

2. Reactivate means you turned on what you turned of or restarting what you turned off.

3. Both words have 2 different meanings

4. Reconfigure means total departure from what was there and you can nor do that without redesigning to make perfect fit.

Get some education and read some dictionary book to identify the differences with words instead of displaying gross ignorance on the internet.

You jokers are even yet to tell us why a country fighting terrorists bought used, broken down with zero capacity to fight, to carry and drop bombs and decommissioned planes from a private collector.

1 Like

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 4:09am On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:
good response the guy is a political robbut. When he cannot answer basic physics principle, how can he discuss about mechanical and electrical reactivation. What he fail to real to realise is that not everybody will their blind political argument ridduded with lies and prpaganda.
[/s]

Try make sense instead of boring me with the same ignorant and meaningless garbage..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Try make sense instead of boring me with the same ignorant and meaningless garbage..
simple what is electro magnetic induction and electro mechanical reactivation of rearming and reactivation of alpha training jet
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by wirinet(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2016
engineerboat:
simple what is electro magnetic induction and electro mechanical reactivation of rearming and reactivation of alpha training jet

You people scream electromagnetic induction as if you learnt a big word for the first time. A JSS student knows what electromagnetic induction means, so i do not under stand the relevance to the topic at hand. You are yet to explain why GEJ bought demilitarized and decommissioned jets at exhorbitant prices in the middle of a war. Buying Alpha jets for traininig purposes in the middle of a war is insane, even when we had about 10 of such obsolete jets in our airforce.

You people will still come and support GEJ if he buys Banger for $1 million each as bombs to fight boko haram, you will use the same useless excuse of Nigeria is under US arms embargo and so bangers was the only thing GEJ could buy. You will further add that it is the same banger Buhari is using to defeat Boko Haram.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2016
wirinet:

You people scream electromagnetic induction as if you learnt a big word for the first time. A JSS student knows what electromagnetic induction means, so i do not under stand the relevance to the topic at hand. You are yet to explain why GEJ bought demilitarized and decommissioned jets at exhorbitant prices in the middle of a war. Buying Alpha jets for traininig purposes in the middle of a war is insane, even when we had about 10 of such obsolete jets in our airforce.

You people will still come and support GEJ if he buys Banger for $1 million each as bombs to fight boko haram, you will use the same useless excuse of Nigeria is under US arms embargo and so bangers was the only thing GEJ could buy. You will further add that it is the same banger Buhari is using to defeat Boko Haram.

Mr. if I may ask u, am not here to defend anybody, but i throw it to you this day, How many was bought,

as you can see from the video below, what can you infered from here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGyUxDpDHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl0XcAdg9Vs
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2016
wirinet:

Capital NO, it is u people that is trying to complicate the whole issue, the simple logic is that, reconfiguration of Alpha Jet by NAF is not a big deal as been carried about, nor the noise ascribed to it. afterall not all the alpa jet were bought solely for training purpose, other fighters jets were purchased and other alpha jet were also inducted by the NAF so whats New here.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by wirinet(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2016
engineerboat:

Mr. if I may ask u, am not here to defend anybody, but i throw it to you this day, How many was bought,

as you can see from the video below, what can you infered from here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGyUxDpDHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl0XcAdg9Vs

But you are defending GEJ buying of two demilitarized and decommisioned Alpha Jets for a war against Boko Haram.

The youtube videos you posted does not tell us anything. It just showed a non weaponized alpha jet flying around. It does not even tell us that the alpha jet belong to the Nigeria Air Force, if it did, what was it doing in manchester?
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by ogmaskman: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2016
huntila:
But Jonathan did not buy anything na .loool naija

He bought passenger aircraft instead of combat. Get the gist.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by ogmaskman: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

1. Reconfigure means to rearrange. Do something different from the original design.

2. Reactivate means you turned on what you turned of or restarting what you turned off.

3. Both words have 2 different meanings

4. Reconfigure means total departure from what was there and you can nor do that without redesigning to make perfect fit.

Get some education and read some dictionary book to identify the differences with words instead of displaying gross ignorance on the internet.

You jokers are even yet to tell us why a country fighting terrorists bought used, broken down with zero capacity to fight, to carry and drop bombs and decommissioned planes from a private collector.

Some pple will defend anything. How can any sane person buy equipment not immediately needed in the middle of a war and some pple say GEJ was on point.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2016
wirinet:

But you are defending GEJ buying of two demilitarized and decommisioned Alpha Jets for a war against Boko Haram.

The youtube videos you posted does not tell us anything. It just showed a non weaponized alpha jet flying around. It does not even tell us that the alpha jet belong to the Nigeria Air Force, if it did, what was it doing in manchester?

am not defending anybody. For your information if out of all the jets purchased two is for training purpose, does it means that NAF should not be trained again.

moreso, am sure you are aware of the banned at that particular time to get those hardwares from US

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.