Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos (73132 Views)

Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2016
ogmaskman:

He bought passenger aircraft instead of combat. Get the gist.

So this are passengar aircraft, o ma se ooooooooo

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by wirinet(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2016
engineerboat:

am not defending anybody. For your information if out of all the jets purchased two is for training purpose, does it means that NAF should not be trained again.

moreso, am sure you are aware of the banned at that particular time to get those hardwares from US

You are speaking from both sides of your mouth in a single statement. In one breadth you say GEJ purchased many Jets and the two demilitarized and decommisioned Alpha jets was for training purpose, in the next breath you said Nigeria was banned from buying Military hardware at that particular time.

Now in your next breadth answer this question; did GEJ buy fully militarized fighter jets, how many and what models? (i am not even asking of the cost)

1 Like

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by wirinet(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2016
engineerboat:

So this are passengar aircraft, o ma se ooooooooo

Well without missiles, bombs and machine guns, they are no better than passenger aircraft.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2016
wirinet:

You are speaking from both sides of your mouth in a single statement. In one breadth you say GEJ purchased many Jets and the two demilitarized and decommisioned Alpha jets was for training purpose,
https://beegeagle./2015/03/26/deliveries-of-ex-air-usa-pgm-enabled-alpha-jet-aircraft-to-the-nigerian-air-force-underway/

wirinet:

in the next breath you said Nigeria was banned from buying Military hardware at that particular time,
hence the looking at the Russian, Germany Way for NAF hadwares.

https://beegeagle./2015/01/02/freshly-delivered-mi-35p-attack-helicopters-of-the-nigerian-air-force-reportedly-modernised-by-a-south-african-firm/
http://www.nta.ng/2014/09/12/nigeria-russia-sign-contract-for-supply-of-mi-171sh-mi-35-terminator-assault-helicopters/

wirinet:

Now in your next breadth answer this question; did GEJ buy fully militarized fighter jets, how many and what models? (i am not even asking of the cost),

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2016
wirinet:

But you are defending GEJ buying of two demilitarized and decommisioned Alpha Jets for a war against Boko Haram.

The youtube videos you posted does not tell us anything. It just showed a non weaponized alpha jet flying around. It does not even tell us that the alpha jet belong to the Nigeria Air Force, if it did, what was it doing in manchester?

so you want them to put in misile while been tested over there in their airport for ferry to Nigeria, Mr think straight please,
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by richeso: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:
simple what is electro magnetic induction and electro mechanical reactivation of rearming and reactivation of alpha training jet
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant, meaningless and irrelevant iPoD rubbish...

Go back to elementary school to learn words and their meanings.

Gone are the days when your benefactors steal our money and saddle us with worthless junk that endanger the lives of our military men and women..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
wirinet:

You are speaking from both sides of your mouth in a single statement. In one breadth you say GEJ purchased many Jets and the two demilitarized and decommisioned Alpha jets was for training purpose, in the next breath you said Nigeria was banned from buying Military hardware at that particular time.

Now in your next breadth answer this question; did GEJ buy fully militarized fighter jets, how many and what models? (i am not even asking of the cost)

The joker is too mentally corrupt and ignorant. He's even too confused to keep up with all the meaningless rubbish he spews.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

1. Reconfigure means to rearrange. Do something different from the original design.

2. Reactivate means you turned on what you turned of or restarting what you turned off.

3. Both words have 2 different meanings

4. Reconfigure means total departure from what was there and you can nor do that without redesigning to make perfect fit.

Get some education and read some dictionary book to identify the differences with words instead of displaying gross ignorance on the internet.

You jokers are even yet to tell us why a country fighting terrorists bought used, broken down with zero capacity to fight, to carry and drop bombs and decommissioned planes from a private collector.

Guy go and play, seriously, you are at that stage where you say 2 cannot minus three
The level of education I have would take you 20 yrs to get hence you are there and I'm here.
So when you re configure your laptop you have to take it appart?
You keep using the word re design, the Army never used them words,you are adding them, all they said was reconfigure

[/font] JUST TO SHOW YOU THAT THE LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE IS WACK
you asked for me to check the dictionary, well i have, this is what I found

reconfigure (ˌriːkənˈfɪɡə )
Definitions
verb
(transitive) to rearrange the elements or settings of (a system, device, computer application, etc)
source ::http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/reconfigure
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ALl these long argument you are bringing came about cos I said I can re arm these vehicles for less than £100 chei, you have not been able to show me how its going to cost more cool cool

Another word for you to learn REACTIVATE :
reactivate (rɪˈæktɪˌveɪt )
Definitions
verb
(transitive) to make (something) active or functional again
SOurce : http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/reactivate

More for you to learn
An electromagnet is a type of magnet in which the magnetic field is produced by an electric current. The magnetic field disappears when the current is turned off. Electromagnets usually consist of a large number of closely spaced turns of wire that create the magnetic field.This should give you a close mode of how these projectiles are released or armed,the are not strapped, bolted,glued or welded to the railings as you seem to believe,Searching the net for how these works hmm NO it would have been removed or in some dark place.
Coming here to display your SS2 Ideas just dont cut it, show me how it would cost me more than £100 to re configure these jets since I have cut and paste what reconfigure means or else fly from here.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

1. Reconfigure means to rearrange. Do something different from the original design.

2. Reactivate means you turned on what you turned of or restarting what you turned off.

3. Both words have 2 different meanings

4. Reconfigure means total departure from what was there and you can nor do that without redesigning to make perfect fit.

Get some education and read some dictionary book to identify the differences with words instead of displaying gross ignorance on the internet.

You jokers are even yet to tell us why a country fighting terrorists bought used, broken down with zero capacity to fight, to carry and drop bombs and decommissioned planes from a private collector.

SO you actually went to a dictionary saw the meanings of both reconfiguration and reactivation,realize you have been misinformed then came here to reconfigure the results, and one M*UMU here even liked it. Plz paste a link that support your definition here grin grin grin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
wirinet:

You people scream electromagnetic induction as if you learnt a big word for the first time. A JSS student knows what electromagnetic induction means, so i do not under stand the relevance to the topic at hand. You are yet to explain why GEJ bought demilitarized and decommissioned jets at exhorbitant prices in the middle of a war. Buying Alpha jets for traininig purposes in the middle of a war is insane, even when we had about 10 of such obsolete jets in our airforce.

You people will still come and support GEJ if he buys Banger for $1 million each as bombs to fight boko haram, you will use the same useless excuse of Nigeria is under US arms embargo and so bangers was the only thing GEJ could buy. You will further add that it is the same banger Buhari is using to defeat Boko Haram.
check what they also bought, at least this is not a Nigerian site
http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/276592.html
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ignorant, meaningless and irrelevant iPoD rubbish...

Go back to elementary school to learn words and their meanings.

Gone are the days when your benefactors steal our money and saddle us with worthless junk that endanger the lives of our military men and women..

oro lomo eleyi nje, se oro lo n o bayi, se bi iwo loo fe gbo ooto, ma se je ki Iresi Aisha too tije booo e loju. Se gbogbo eni ti o ba soro lodi si aba re bayi ni IPOD, oro re ko ta rara ati rara. Omo yoruba a ma soro ologbon, sugbon oro tire ko ge ri bee bayi, looo tun ona re se arakunrin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
erico2k2:

he will not read it, all he know is to abuse and abuse.
He doesn't what having educative discussion with.
From his mind the misile will be bolted to the wing, the alpha jet will be welded, recunstructed. Sheeiiiiiiii, hmmmmm,

simple logic question was ask from him, all he could do was to abuse, wonder how he passed in the school or work interview.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
erico2k2:

what dis people fail to realise is dat, the situation d last administration met herself on the issu of isurgency, when what they need is not forthcoming, they go for the available ones to prosecute the war.
And it is a know facy that no government can successfully fully equip it NA, NAF, NPF, its a continous, but saying nothing was done to divert attention is a BIG FAT LIE.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
erico2k2:

Guy go and play, seriously, you are at that stage where you say 2 cannot minus three
The level of education I have would take you 20 yrs to get hence you are there and I'm here.
So when you re configure your laptop you have to take it appart?
You keep using the word re design, the Army never used them words,you are adding them, all they said was reconfigure

[/font] JUST TO SHOW YOU THAT THE LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE IS WACK
you asked for me to check the dictionary, well i have, this is what I found

reconfigure (ˌriːkənˈfɪɡə )
Definitions
verb
(transitive) to rearrange the elements or settings of (a system, device, computer application, etc)
source ::http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/reconfigure
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ALl these long argument you are bringing came about cos I said I can re arm these vehicles for less than £100 chei, you have not been able to show me how its going to cost more cool cool

Another word for you to learn REACTIVATE :
reactivate (rɪˈæktɪˌveɪt )
Definitions
verb
(transitive) to make (something) active or functional again
SOurce : http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/reactivate

More for you to learn
An electromagnet is a type of magnet in which the magnetic field is produced by an electric current. The magnetic field disappears when the current is turned off. Electromagnets usually consist of a large number of closely spaced turns of wire that create the magnetic field.This should give you a close mode of how these projectiles are released or armed,the are not strapped, bolted,glued or welded to the railings as you seem to believe,Searching the net for how these works hmm NO it would have been removed or in some dark place.
Coming here to display your SS2 Ideas just dont cut it, show me how it would cost me more than £100 to re configure these jets since I have cut and paste what reconfigure means or else fly from here.
[/s]

Please stop bothering me with your meaningless and unintelligent chicken scratch gibberish..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Please stop bothering me with your meaningless and unintelligent chicken scratch gibberish..

bravo there we go, the typical drop outs .no wonder Nigeria backward
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
engineerboat:

he will not read it, all he know is to abuse and abuse.
He doesn't what having educative discussion with.
From his mind the misile will be bolted to the wing, the alpha jet will be welded, recunstructed. Sheeiiiiiiii, hmmmmm,

simple logic question was ask from him, all he could do was to abuse, wonder how he passed in the school or work interview.
yes there are loads of them on NL, they buy n500 credit and come on here to FORM,I know how to burst their bubbles,I dnt care weather APC or PDP or IPOB rule Nigeria, my expectations is FIX IT so we are proud to bring our kids back home End of, not this blame games going on, for how long.2019 we still be blaming instead of us to move on.The coming here to quote jagons about theory you know next to nothing about is just taking the Pi*s.but then again you have to wonder if some of these people actually got educated at all cos all waht where are talking about in the tech aspects are done in Integrated science.If I'm not mistaken JSS2.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
erico2k2:

bravo there we go, the typical drop outs .no wonder Nigeria backward

erico2k2:

yes there are loads of them on NL, they buy n500 credit and come on here to FORM,I know how to burst their bubbles,I dnt care weather APC or PDP or IPOB rule Nigeria, my expectations is FIX IT so we are proud to bring our kids back home End of, not this blame games going on, for how long.2019 we still be blaming instead of us to move on.The coming here to quote jagons about theory you know next to nothing about is just taking the Pi*s.but then again you have to wonder if some of these people actually got educated at all cos all waht where are talking about in teh tech expect are done in Integrated science.If I'm not mistaken JSS2.
[/s]

They bought worthless planes that can not fight, carry or drop bombs because of electromagnetism, activation and deactivation.

Too many comedians on NL I swear...

lmao.. grin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

They bought worthless planes that can not fight, carry or drop bombs because of electromagnetism, activation and deactivation.

lmao.. grin

Guy go back to your farm,this page is not doing you any good.The heat is affecting the way you reason I swear down.you are such an embarassment to your linage same way PMB came to london to embarras himself and his likes.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
erico2k2:

yes there are loads of them on NL, they buy n500 credit and come on here to FORM,I know how to burst their bubbles,I dnt care weather APC or PDP or IPOB rule Nigeria, my expectations is FIX IT so we are proud to bring our kids back home End of, not this blame games going on, for how long.2019 we still be blaming instead of us to move on.The coming here to quote jagons about theory you know next to nothing about is just taking the Pi*s.but then again you have to wonder if some of these people actually got educated at all cos all waht where are talking about in teh tech expect are done in Integrated science.If I'm not mistaken JSS2.
Exactly. Goverment is continous, why did people vote them in is to make changes, but they also manufacture blame game every week, for how long are we going to continue in this merry-go-round blame game,
and when you tell them they labelled u.
This country must move, economy crumbling everyday with no solution in sight, still look for who to shift blame on whoever,
people are afraid of doing business because of No Economu Policy but blame game,
people who owns their legit money are afraid of DSS EFCC arrest before investigation, still someone must be blame for lack evidendence to prosecute them in court, then u ask why the arrest in first insrance.
You present budget of Yam and Goat to the National assembly, instead of owing to their mistakes and move on, stil the blame continue, for how long,

And someone will want to come here forming JSS1 and force his blame game on us, it will NeVer happen
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

lmao.. grin

o ma se ooo.
So this is how Aisha Rice is affecting your reasoning, you have nothing to say than to abuse and abuse,
you cant just make one meanigful statement without abuse,
This guy u recommend your brain for reconfiguration ASAP
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
engineerboat:

o ma se ooo.
So this is how Aisha Rice is affecting your reasoning, you have nothing to say than to abuse and abuse,
Yes and should be reactivated by Electromagnetic Induction.what an Embarrassment angry angry
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:

o ma se ooo.
[/s]

erico2k2:

Yes and should be reactivated by Electromagnetic Induction.what an Embarrassment angry angry

I'm sorry, I really didn't know you can buy a decommissioned, demilitarized, can't carry weapons or drop bomb fighter jets that can not fight, but you can just do abracadabra electromagnetic display and make it shoot bombs.... grin

You the reconfiguration they did to make it carry weapons/bombs was electromagnetism... grin

Odikwa very very risky o... grin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
A few others who agreed to the possibility of having the aircraft reconfigured to carry munitions also submitted proposals for initial assessment fees ranging from $20,000 – $30,000 before they could come up with the actual cost of the project.

“Convinced that the project would work, the NAF consequently assembled a team of technicians to develop a feasible model for the project. The model worked on ground, and has since been mounted on the Alpha Jets, and test flown successfully. “This feat is a major research and development breakthrough for the NAF and the Nation as a huge foreign exchange saver given that the project only cost about N400, 000.00 compared to what would be required to have it done abroad” the statement concluded.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/nigerian-airforce-reconfigures-trainer-aircraft-bought-from-us/

Electromagnetism is a branch of physics which involves the study of the electromagnetic force, a type of physical interaction that occurs between electrically charged particles. The electromagnetic force usually shows electromagnetic fields, such as electric fields, magnetic fields, and light.

So, engeneering and making a device that was mounted on the plane to make it carry and deploy weapons was the electromagnetism nonsense you jokers are blabbing about?

This is what you get when ignorant jokers pick up and use meaningless words they don't know the meaning of just to sound good and delude themselves..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Convinced that the project would work, the NAF consequently assembled a team of technicians to develop a feasible model for the project. The model worked on ground, and has since been mounted on the Alpha Jets, and test flown successfully.

Developing and engineering parts that was mounted on the plane to make it carry weapons is ELECTROMAGNETISM.

Don't be like these jokers and comedians. grin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Moral of the story, you can corruptly, ignorantly, criminally and incompetently buy obsolete fighter jets that can not fight a dog because they don't have weapons delivery system, all you have to do is electromagnetism, that's all... grin

The kind of dumb, comedic and ignorant talk you read on NL sometimes... grin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by help3852: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

He actually did. He bought unfit for battle crap that can not carry or deploy weapons.

Thanks to our ingenious military men for engineering around that rubbish.

wetin person no go hear, afterall your liar Mohammed said it already, he bought substandard jets hahaha

just tell them something to buy time

hahaha

every evil sowed by APC will be harvested by APC bountifully, #karma
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

So, engeneering and making a device that was mounted on the plane to make it carry and deploy weapons was the electromagnetism nonsense you jokers are blabbing about?

This is what you get when ignorant jokers pick up and use meaningless words they don't know the meaning of just to sound good and delude themselves..

so it take u this long to get this crap definition of magnetism, o ma se ooooo.
We going by ur definition what is electromagnetic induction.

What is the NA, NAF using to technically win the war.

O ga oooo Iresi Aisha Buhari, ise buruku lo n se lopo re arakunrin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
help3852:
wetin person no go hear, afterall your liar Mohammed said it already, he bought substandard jets hahaha

just tell them something to buy time

hahaha

every evil sowed by APC will be harvested by APC bountifully, #karma
[/s]

Not interested on your iPoD rubbish..
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:

so it take u this long to get this crap definition of magnetism, o ma se ooooo.
We going by ur definition what is electromagnetic induction.

What is the NA, NAF using to technically win the war.

O ga oooo Iresi Aisha Buhari, ise buruku lo n se lopo re arakunrin
[/s]

Electromagnetism is a branch of physics which involves the study of the electromagnetic force, a type of physical interaction that occurs between electrically charged particles. The electromagnetic force usually shows electromagnetic fields, such as electric fields, magnetic fields, and light.

In short, the NAF manufactured Electromagnetism and installed in on the place to make it carry and drop bombs....

IpoD mentality is warped and comedic mentality I swear.. grin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by engineerboat(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

Developing and engineering parts that was mounted on the plane to make it carry weapons is ELECTROMAGNETISM.

Don't be like these jokers and comedians. grin

Mr copy and paste can you describe the prinsiple behind the Mounting,

for your info this is not the first time, nigeria DICON is already working on it before.

So once again, what is the principle behind the mounting
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by arresa: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
engineerboat:

Mr copy and paste can you describe the prinsiple principle behind the Mounting,

for your info this is not the first time, nigeria DICON is already working on it before.

So once again, what is the principle behind the mounting

So, it's no longer Electromagnetism they reconfigured and mounted on the plane to make it carry and drop bombs, it's the principle they mounted on the plane... grin

This is just getting funnier.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / 'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.