Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) (844 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Tastebudz Feed 890 People At Okobaba Destitute Camp For Lepers / Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths / Ex-beauty Queen Adaeze Yobo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Sons, Joey & Jaden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) by gist4kidsblog: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Miss ambassador for peace south-east 2015/2016, Queen Adaeze Onah reckoned that it's not enough to be a beauty queen and not touch the lives of people who really need hope.

In commemoration with the WORLD LEPROSY DAY which held on the 31st of January 2016, the south east queen carried out one of her pet projects "LEPROSY ERADICATION SUPPORT SCHEME" an initiative to support the lepers. This took place at the Oji river leprosy settlement, Oji river, Enugu state.
The south east beauty queen who hails from Enugu south LGA, Enugu state visited the lepers with her crew, making medical and charity donations to them. She spoke to them, saying that she has them at heart and they should eliminate every feeling of been deserted or being an outcast. She further spoke that they shouldn't loose hope as she will support them till the end.

She said in her speech to the media correspondents "in my bid to achieve peace, goodwill and charity, lovemust be extended to the less privileged in the society. I am on a humanitarian mission aimed at supporting the eradication of leprosy and it's causes. I am here today with my crew at the Oji river leprosy settlement in accordance with world leprosy day to visit the lepers and support them with medical and charity donations and I want the south east and Nigeria at large to support my initiative so that Nigeria can be totally free from leprosy because when there is good health there is peace" .

The care taker of the lepers appreciated the queen for her effort in reaching out to them and supporting the eradication. One of the lepers told the reporter that he so overwhelmed to think that someone still has them at heart and that all his daily prayers would go to her..

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/world-leprosy-day-queen-adaeze-onah.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) by gist4kidsblog: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2016

Re: WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) by gist4kidsblog: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
kiss kiss ok

good of her...
Re: WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) by cruzita(f): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
why she no hug them na?
Re: WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) by AkProsper(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
The Guy In the last pix
Re: WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Issorait
Re: WORLD LEPROSY DAY - Queen Adaeze Onah Shows Lepers Love And Support (photos) by bennifield11(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
She no show love one bit,she for hug them and peck them na

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Davido's Signee Blasted By Fans 4 His Refusal To Remove HKN 4rm His IG Handle / Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / King Celeb Ocoro With Awilo Longomba In Australia See Photos/video's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.