Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths (14132 Views)

Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / Adaeze Aduaka Glows In Amazing Valentine Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2017
Beauty Queen and UNIZIK Undergraduate Calls for Mass Electoral Participation By Anambra youths.

As the Anambra State political arena gets even more heated ahead of the November, 2017 guber election, some prominent young voices have stepped in to urge a better youth participation. One of such voices is the reigning Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria Tourism, Miss Adaeze Aduaka. Speaking to Alutanews in Awka, the state capital, the beauty queen, who is also a final year student of Animal Science and Technology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, stated that leadership all over the world is now being influenced by the youths, and as such Anambra youths must ensure they're not left behind. In her words, "We the young people should not be taken for granted again, because we've become wiser, and this digital age is now driven by youths. But our due respect won't just be handed over to us like it's our birthrights, unless we demand for it. So I urge my fellow youths in Anambra to stop lamenting on social media, but rather endeavor to register for their voter's card and participate actively in the upcoming election, in order to determine the outcome we desire". The beauty queen further urged the youths to stop making themselves available in the hands of corrupt politicians who use them for all the wrong purposes, but rather demand for a candidate who will make youth empowerment and development a priority.

In the same vein, a graduate and former PRO of Elizade University, Ondo State, Esther Ezenwoye, has equally called on the students of higher institutions in Anambra State to support only the candidate who's capable of providing friendly environment for learning, and support for students in Anambra. Miss Esther who is from Aguata LGA said this during the Convocation ceremony of Elizade University over the weekend.

Alutanews correspondent at the university of Abuja equally spoke with a student of the institution, Daniel Okwesa, who expressed his fears over the current state of insecurity in Anambra state, as it has been reported that a student was shot recently in the state. He urged the present government to do more to reassure other students like him who would love to return to partake in the coming election.
http://www.alutanews.com/anambra-guber-beauty-queen-and-unizik-undergraduate-calls-for-mass-electoral-participation-by-anambra-youths/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by MhissBelva(f): 7:59pm On May 01, 2017
Beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by bizza45: 7:59pm On May 01, 2017
after talking u will go and do anoda cucumber movie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by maryjan8(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
Pretty Queen

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by smartty68(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2017
What a damsel!!!

Just wonder where I been dey when God was creating all this beautiful people.

Kai! She look like say she no dey go toilet... Lawd!

And this girl reminds of Chidimma cucumber cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by skubido(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by jegz25(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2017
she's beautiful, and has nice tits

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by soberdrunk(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2017
All these fine girls that like forming 'Sabina" That is how one on my bbm put up this status "Congratulations Anthony Joshua for leading your team to win the UEFA championship"....... angry

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by BrutalJab: 9:00pm On May 01, 2017
Which yoots? BMC crews? Abi those shouting Igbos,IPOB,Afonja amd co online? We are nt ready yet. Next!!
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by YelloweWest: 9:00pm On May 01, 2017
She's pretty smiley
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by smartty68(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
jegz25:
she's beautiful, and has nice tits
What is tits

Abi is it teeths you mean cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Goahead(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
Touched my heart

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Doro55: 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
Op you have to ask for my permission before putting my girls picture here
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Greenbullet(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2017
Doro55:
Op you have to ask for my permission before putting my girls picture here
you mean my girl.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Schematics: 9:06pm On May 01, 2017
UNIZIK always lead in beauty and brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Ambassador1x: 9:06pm On May 01, 2017
This is a pure example of Beauty and Brain. I support you Miss Beauty. Wisdom is really paramount. We Nigerian youths must say NO to ethnic and religious sentiments to move forward. Let's starts educating our fellow youth on the need for changing the change. If we must have a better government, we must wake up and reunite. #Wake up Nigerian Youth# #Change the Change# I am Ambassador.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Baroba(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2017
onathomas:
Atam cucumber

U no well.. cheesy
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Austinoiz(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
Fine geh...mehn, me no go mind pour out all my pure water inside the geh at a go.
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by PublicAssurance: 9:10pm On May 01, 2017
i will vote!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by EaglesT(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
Real Beauty queen! see as she fine!
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 01, 2017
cucumber
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by enimooko: 9:15pm On May 01, 2017
What was her answer to the question: Who is Nigeria's Senate President?
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Durhleepee(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2017
She looks like uriel

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Hardeysolution(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2017
All some people could see is beauty, the university, where she came from, cucumber issue.. .. My dear, They aren't ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by 4dor: 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
I want to be like AlexReport when I grow up, Baba just dey control all the beauty queens wey dey naija.
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by ogobaby23(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2017
The leaders of tomorrow should be more interested in politics. Nice gesture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by Naijaarchive(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
All these fine girls that like forming 'Sabina" That is how one on my bbm put up this status "Congratulations Anthony Joshua for leading your team to win the UEFA championship"....... angry

LOL ROTF cheesy grin
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2017
Unizik has sm of the prettiest gals... Bnb
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by maklelemakukula(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
Who needs her digits ??
Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by hmbassey1960(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2017
I agree wit her. let stand up for the betterness of our country,youth are the future let take a stand and say is our time,let be determine creative visionary not just for ourself but for our country let stop thinking lowly but above our imagination,to archive greatness for our motherland let Nigeria nt just be our country but our religion also,i knw say i knw too sabi write but this from my heart,Nigeria is my pride and religion, i stand for a better great Nigeria,arise my fellow compatriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths by axortedbabe(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Who needs her digits ??
my fren kipkwayet n comanbegoing,chai who born dis beauty eeeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant / Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.