Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari (16821 Views)

Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Eledan: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
grin

these are the real ijaws not some hungry attention /protection seeking nigga looking for crumbs from aisha Fried rice crew.
the dude keeps disgracing himself showing the world how man enough he is to face his opponents

no full blooded SS will support this useless, hopeless incompetent, docile and dumb administration anybody that did is either dumb or a sycophant grin

TonyeBarcanista will join them cheesy

Mumu Impostor, why you dey open teeth like craze man? undecided
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by allthingsgood: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Are there up to 1million ijaws in Nigeria [size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by YelloweWest: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2016
YES OH! ENOUGH OF THE TYRANNY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by perryy(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
bokohalal:
Are Ijaws up to one million?

Wake up from ur slumber. Ijaw is the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria and they cut across all the states of Niger Delta, including Ondo . The whole Bayelsa is ijaw. What is 1 million ?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Otapipia: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Where dem go see that number of people.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Goke7: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2016
The Ijaws have themselves to blame, they had one of their own as President for almost six years, instead of them putting enough pressure on GEJ to build enough infrastructure for them that will last a life time, they were content with sharing of money instead.

I wish them all the best in their present endeavor.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Datz a perfect one..............,i only wished we could raise armies to rescue AJAOKUTA steel house .....,against dis awon giegie..ge,against awon agbaya yi,omaseeoo...
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Otapipia: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2016
perryy:

Wake up from ur slumber. Ijaw is the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria and they cut across all the states of Niger Delta, including Ondo . The whole Bayelsa is ijaw. What is 1 million ?

Bayelsa wey no big reach my local government. Na inside creek dem go do the one million match? Yeye dey smell my brother.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2016
These are the real ijaw people not some hungry zombies making noise on nairaland.. Ijaws are known to be brave and outspoken...

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Godsonkemz(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Barcanister are you among

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Godsonkemz(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Scam minister representing scam govt to scam people with scam information.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by mulattoclaro(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Enough is enough of this nonsense. When one of our own was there, what did he do for our region? We have no one else to blame but ourselves. One million march my foot. PMB should deploy soldiers to deal with any group who think they can give us a bad name.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Observant: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Our men of security should be red alert to disperse any group of mis guided youth trying to disrupt the peace of our " One Nigeria". According to nairaland idiots and tonyebarcanista.

Tony Nnadi of the lower Niger congress warned that the last election should be suspended till current constitution is amended or we risk watching Nigeria go up in flames.

I guess it is unfolding before our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by lagdmark(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2016
ckmayoca:
All tribe go sha march and protest for Buhari before he leaves. The guy sef
The guy carry bad luck no be small

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by buddylawson: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
IYC pls carry on. I support u. If am around I'll join on a date u fix. Don't mind this clueless administration founded on falsehood n propaganda n have nothing to offer Nigerians other than to destroy what took previous administrations years to build. Very soon, when they are done with their evil plans for Nigeria, they'll have no option than to resign n fly to other countries that others suffered profusely to build. But we the Niger Delta youths will not allow that to happen. We must act n time to act is now.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by TimeManager(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Those of you throwing sticks at barcanista are just clowns, he had a stand against its cancellation & created a thread to such effect where he referred amaechi to have scored an own goal. Besides, i insist upgrading that of oron to a university standard remains the best alternative.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by hansad: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Ijaw youths be quick; before Arewa moves for removal of 13% for derivation.

Last week, Arewa politicians met and heard that crude oil belongs to northern Nigeria, because northern Nigeria contains 75% land mass of Nigeria.

For years, Arewa led by Sanusi Lamido S, have been complaining that 13% from derivation paid to oil producing states must be removed because according to Arewa, the payment makes some states richer than others.

No matter the Supreme Court's earlier pronouncement that legalized payment of 13%, it is easy for Arewa to ally with some SW parliamentarians for any cause for now.

The SW no longer talk about National Conference or Political restructuring.
It wants to continue to exchange Aso Rock between SW and North.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ijaw Youths Don't Relent!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by hansad: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Nigeria is one country weh be say if you remain docile and say na we we, you become mugu for others who use you to clean shiiiit.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by wiseoneking: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2016
lincolnj88:

grin tonye is a mad man... never an ijaw man... he is from Edo... and d fool knows nothing abt ijaw
Although he is an Edo guy who lives in portharcourt but probably got an ijaw grand mother.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by EastanPower(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Tonyebarcanista will not like this news oo.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by EastanPower(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
mulattoclaro post=42573959[s:
]Enough is enough of this nonsense. When one of our own was there, what did he do for our region? We have no one else to blame but ourselves. One million march my foot. PMB should deploy soldiers to deal with any group who think they can give us a bad name.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by ghostwritter(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Buhari, Plenty MAN shall fall again if dem cross ur lane o!
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by wiseoneking: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Kyase:

How you take know.
This lpods are clowns.
one million match shocked, how many are the ijaws and how many go remain for house? [b]

All this group when money no show, them go start to the talk garberish.
Anyway.

[b]anyway Man united won with 3 goals, can you believe that?
Thank God you are finally regaining your insanity that Ijaws are true ipods. No denial again. Moreover, you got poor reading comprehension. OP said Niger Deltan Youths not Ijaw youth. ABIA AND IMO State as Niger Deltans will take the lead. Next time check the population of Ijaw indigenes of Ondo state if they are not more than one million. Stop living in delusion. Lol
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by lebanonboy: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2016
I pray the march passes burutai convoy dat day. we 4 hear any wonder result
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by LegalAnalyst(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
I understand the position of the Ijaw youths on this matter. I also share similar view that the cancellation of University management and programme on account of perceived rot or fraud is in itself fraudulent act against Nigerians. To say otherwise is like throwing a baby away with the bath water

Furthermore, I must not forget to stress that it is withing the Ijaw youths' legal right to stage peaceful rallies, processions, protest and demonstrations without even seeking permission or notifying any authority. But the protest must be peaceful. This position of law is in line with the decision of Court of Appeal in I G P v ANPP. A case handle by Femi Falana (SAN)

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by ybalogs(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Alainishe gbogbo. Ode
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by odogwu125: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Some are still asking wat GEJ did while d protest is abt GEJs project being cancelled by Buhari
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Kyase(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
wiseoneking:
Thank God you are finally regaining your insanity that Ijaws are true ipods. No denial again. Moreover, you got poor reading comprehension. OP said Niger Deltan Youths not Ijaw youth. ABIA AND IMO State as Niger Deltans will take the lead. Next time check the population of Ijaw indigenes of Ondo state if they are not more than one million. Stop living in delusion. Lol
Nawaooo wetin I do you.
See as you enter me finish.
Lastly I no read the whole epistle.
But you no try
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
perryy:

wake up from ur own slumber too....the whole of bayelsa is not ijaw....i have a classmate from bayelsa and he's not ijaw
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by nwadiuko1(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2016
all the ijaws even reach 1M?
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by mckenzzy(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2016
hehehehe... where were the one million ijaw people during the last election
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari by samento: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Kx:
Just 8 months into the new govt and you are protesting perceived anti ND policies already?

All through the 5 years presidency of your son without any benefit to the region, you did nt protest.

Right from my first trip from Warri to PH in 1994 to date, that access road connecting both cities has been under construction, your son could not accomplish same, yet you did not protest.
PH and Warri produces the crude that feeds the Nation, yet fuel is costliest in Port Harcourt and East, yet you did not protest.

Its best you redefine the purpose of the protest because clearly it lacks focus.
You dey mind them? People with fish brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Apologises To Joe Odumakin Over May 2004 Manhandling / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Police Rea-Arraign Ademola Adeleke For Exam Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.