Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- (28195 Views)

Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / Thieves Terrorising UNN Caught In Nsukka (Photos) / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Tolzeal(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
It has been a blissful day for me as I just finished writting up two tests before returning home from around 2:34pm. I was so tired and famished, Unconsciously Lying on bed to take a little Nap before finally getting something to eat, I slept off.

Waking Up to what the livings are up to, It was already 9:32pm. To my self I was Like "God I could sleep this much??". It doesn't take up to 30 seconds when i realised that my stomach is not in good state & the rate at which i was been summoned to fill it up is so alarming.

I went to my kitchen only to see empty pot soup. Na waoh. One won't die now. I took some steps outside my door to a nearby shop to see if i could get refrigerated grounded pepper but as expected that old woman has left. Took a bit more steps across the road to see mummy Josh ...Oh yea!! Mummy Josh is almost closing up i heard to south '' Ejoor Ema tile kun o" - Please don't close the door yet oo. My transaction with mama josh was a success and on my way returning to my cabal that was when the whole scenario got started.

I noticed a bike man facing me and seem like his bike developed a fault & be working on his bike in the dark,"Even With no Touch Light ". At this point I swear my intuition couldn't deny to inform me that " Oh boi You might be having some issues ". I walked by heading for my place, Within few seconds the same Bike bypassed me with a guy also with me him. ' The other day was on foot'. Oh Yeah... My Situation just got an acknowledgment of been in a deep Shiit. I said to my self " Oh no I won't lose my dear Nexus Tonight". As expected the other guy on foot came closer and pushed me. I didn't move to much ,Then he said to me " Bring out your phone including your money Now -- Pointing a gun which i believe to be fake. I realised that the dude attacking is shorter than me but the other on bike is tall and has muscles like i do.

Seriously, I don't know what came through me... I summoned the courage to lower the pointing gun and said to guy " You no they look face abi ?Alaye gbagbe(Guy forget) Keep that stuff low. " Yes He wasn't expecting it " . He was about taking swift steps back that i heard to call him back, Sincerely told him to wait... went inside my lodge... Picked #1000 From my wallet and dropped it with him, telling Him I don't want to see him in my area again. He hailed in Tout Voice. " Baba o " smiley. Went to meet other guy and both Zoomed off.

That was a true story i experienced some minutes back . I hope you are not just reading for fun but also I've got some lessons to learn.

- You should be watchful of your environment.... Don't just walk like someone with no direction. Try to always observe things around you.

- Majority of all these pocket pickers are hungry folks, If you can help.Please do that willingly. Imagine loosing my phone to this touts ? That Would be a huge cost i would suffer from in weeks.

- Even if this doesn't make sense to you ...Try to build some thuggery act in you it helps.

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by chocolateme(f): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Can you imagine that!!!! Such a cool risk of the millennium.
But OP, are you an officer of the law?
People please don't try this at home. Its not everyone that can have the liver to drink water with WORLD CUP.
Nice one OP. You for also give them broom to sweep your front compound, nonsense bunch of miscreants.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by finalboss(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmmm.. but if na me ..we go drag m there.. dem nor go collect 5kobo
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by officialteemi(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
1-mind reader
2-cheerfulgiver
.anyway ,sumtyms u av tu bin careful with de kinda tout ur dragin with..if nt........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Mologi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tonight?are anticipating their attack....
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2016
it so risky, .. Op, no try am again. what if the gun was loaded You might be wasted instantly
in btw, i don't think those guys were hardcore thieves, they just street hommies

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Tolzeal(m): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2016
jerrythafinisher:
it so risky, .. Op, no try am again. what if the gun was loaded You might be wasted instantly
in btw, i don't think those guys were hardcore thieves, they just street hommies

Yea ... They're just hood pickers trying to earn living in darkness. I could see what they are up to before even trying that.

No good thief with good gun will to roaming around street to pick passers pocket. There are so much better deals to work on.

giving out my cell just like doesn't really worth it. I just Have to take a risk first. Life is all about that. smiley

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lordprosh(m): 12:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Lucky u OP..

My rum was raid two nyts ago.. Btw 3 am and 4am... It was a smooth one.. We wr 9 guys in d rum.. All asleep due to the long hours of nyt reading.. 7phones + a bag contain a guys entire sch document was stolen.. We are stl searching for it.. Just my phones and a friends own ws spared..

Its still like a dream..

We jst meet d door wide open nd our tinx wr gone...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lordprosh(m): 12:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Lucky u OP..

My rum was raided two nyts ago.. Btw 3 am and 4am... It was a smooth one.. We wr 9 guys in d rum.. All asleep due to the long hours of nyt reading.. 7phones + a bag contain a guys entire sch document was stolen.. We are stl searching for it.. Just my phones and a friends own ws spared..

Its still like a dream..

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Booyakasha(f): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2016
OP you are crazy... you would have been dead by now if it was my area.... they don't even point you a gun, they'll come to beat the hell out of you first. grin

In this kind of situation, the best thing to do is punch one on his eyeballs and run!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lifezone247(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Tonight or last night?
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Can you imagine that!!!! Such a cool risk of the millennium.
But OP, are you an officer of the law?
People please don't try this at home. Its not everyone that can have the liver to drink water with WORLD CUP.
Nice one OP. You for also give them broom to sweep your front compound, nonsense bunch of miscreants.
His saving grace was that he did not panic.

Also probably because he has a well built and intimidating physique.

Above all, he made a good point about being confident. I was once robbed at gun point just like his own case but my reaction was quiet different. Maybe It would have been a totally different ball game in my neighbourhood.
Here is another experience.

About a year ago, a group of street urchins were approaching me somewhere around Mushin
Due to my experience as a Lagosian, I knew what they were up to even in broad day light.
So I lifted my hands like a well dressed tout and yelled some toutish parlance.
Yes they responded and left me with no harm. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Goahead(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Ìṣe kárùwà tí ó bá sì
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by suyamasta(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Na so jareee
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lonelydora: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Thank God.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Solodembe: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Thieves too bad. I pray never to encounter them. The last ones I met almost finished my life with slaps

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
You were bold and was lucky.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
nice one
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Whizkeey(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Read lerra
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2016
grin
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by SavageGarden(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Thuggery Act Is that the right word OP angry Thuggery is defined as an act of violence or behaviour by ruffians hired or instigated by politicians to intimidate their opponents. For your mind na you be Rambo...you've intimidated those robbers...Please folks whatever the OP did was highly risky he took a gamble with his life and now he's here prescribing we have some ''thuggery act'' because it worked for you OP..What if that gun was actually real?? angry Bottom line refuse to chicken out there're calm ways to confront rascals..what if I cant speak Yoruba? The Pioneer Language of Nigerian thuggery grin?? Nor go dey try gra gra with Benin robbers oh...after smoking Asaba weed with refnol and tramadol they wont hesitate to send one to the ancestors angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by MizTyna(f): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
OP,I'm glad things ended well for you. But pls,don't ever think a gun could be fake. Even if it looks fake. Just always assume it is real,the person holding it regardless

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by kingphilip(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Huh
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
grin....... wasere
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by glowshine(f): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
@ OP that was quite bold of you but imagine if as you entered the house, they decided to enter inside with you and the gun was loaded it was very risky o

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
iyke926:
Booyakasha:
b
joyfaith687:
brandnew3:
Even deaf and dumb sabi type embarassed embarassed

Space bookers toh bad
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Benjom(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Thank your creator.

This may be helpful to someone out there: Unique CV Samples - www..com/cv-samples/
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by salaboiz(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Wasere, olenusad
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by joey150(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
lordprosh:
Lucky u OP..

My rum was raided two nyts ago.. Btw 3 am and 4am... It was a smooth one.. We wr 9 guys in d rum.. All asleep due to the long hours of nyt reading.. 7phones + a bag contain a guys entire sch document was stolen.. We are stl searching for it.. Just my phones and a friends own ws spared..

Its still like a dream..

9 of una sleep like dead body??

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by onadana: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
coolCommon sense says don't try this stunt as it may cost you your life.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by luciouscookie: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2016
lordprosh:
Lucky u OP..

Its still like a dream..

9 guys in a room and none of you woke during the operation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.