Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help (28196 Views)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Baby Who Was Snatched By A Policeman In Imo Reunites With Parents (Photos) / Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ChiStaan(f): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello guys! My Hyundai IX 35 2011 model was snatched by gunmen in front of my gate on Wednesday 7th of September 2016. I was on my way back from church with my kids around 7:30 pm I've gone to the police and made statements. A friend encouraged me to put it up on Nairaland.

Eng Number: G4KDBU384676

Chassis no: KMHJU81BDBU311573

Reg No: FST 659 BW

Any useful information will be well appreciated.

Please contact me on 0809 705 0122

A picture of the car has been attached below.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by beycity(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
This should be moved to FP.
I pray you find it.

Cc: lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by princetom1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sorry dear, did u insure it?

4 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ChiStaan(f): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
beycity:
This should be moved to FP.
I pray you find it.

Cc: lalasticlala
Amen... Thank you

6 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ChiStaan(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
princetom1:
Sorry dear, did u insure it?
no I didn't. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by EFGH: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
You will get it back soon. Just have hope.

15 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Mememan: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016

3 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Next time you get a car,nobody will teach you before you insure it cool

You should have done fast and furious with them, it's probably empty guns they have. My precious car, Nobody can drive faster than me except maybe NASCAR racers, once I hit the pedal and keep my head down I am Gone

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Nairadays: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
I pray the culprits are tracked down in Jesus Name.

7 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ramdris(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
O boy! this is serious o. Op hope u don inform Police? I pray u find it soonest. Stay calm...

**Walks out to check car**

4 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by CoolFreeday(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hard luck bro. you'll see it by God's Grace

2 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by david22uu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
you didnt mention where and which state
ChiStaan:
Hello guys! My Hyundai IX 35 2011 model was snatched by gunmen in front of my gate on Wednesday 7th of September 2016. I was on my way back from church with my kids around 7:30 pm I've gone to the police and made statements. A friend encouraged me to put it up on Nairaland.
Eng Number: G4KDBU384676
Chassis no: KMHJU81BDBU311573
Reg No: FST 659 BW
Any useful information will be well appreciated.
Please contact me on 0809 705 0122
A picture of the car has been attached below.

21 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by cutelover19(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Those insulting OP clearly lack sense of decorum. back to the matter! OP do you have a GPS tracker installed in the vehicle. I always recommend installing GPS trackers on all vehicles. it'll always come in handy, good luck in your search, all is well!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Vicben(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hardluck

2 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by 1zynnvn(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
sorry about your loss,
next time its best to install a quiet tracker, or insure if you have the money,sorry once again

2 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by handysuzy(f): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Goodluck in your search

2 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ramdris(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
godin:
you didn't insure it,
you stupidity na die
You av automatically take the position of the greatest fool on nairaland by this annoying comment of yours...Even if u were trying to pass a message, common sense should tell u dats the not right way to go abt it... [size=15pt]Ode![/size]

229 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by lielbree: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Where in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
h
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Adaanna(f): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
You will find it IJN, just be positive.

5 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by nototribalist: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
godin:
you didn't insure it,
your stupidity na die
must you abuse? Maybe the OP is older than your father. Apologize to him.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by sonibota: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bro, allay your worries. Though it could take time, you will definitely find it. The ones that are difficult to find are the ones stolen from where it is parked. They will abandon it somewhere after their mission. I pray you find it.

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Icecomrade: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016

Nah wah o.

This guy just taught me something now.

No body is praying for bad stuff to happen but I just realised I don't have a picture of my car.

Am never a fan of possing with car on camera and I ve had reservations about people who do it.

Right now am thinking differently. When I close from work, am going straight to snap my car.

@OPS. Car security is important.

I hope you find your sweet car
This Buhari time is a wrong time to expend money on cars

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by optional1(f): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
hmmm

carreport another contract is here.

ChiStaan report ur case to carreport.

2 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by abokibuhari: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
buhari is use less he brought this on us

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Vicadonis(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
You will have it back soon.

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ajasbaba(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
SORRY OHHH OP.

BUT FOR THIS BUHARI ERA I PRAY YOU FIND YOUR CAR

3 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
ramdris:

You av automatically takes the position of the greatest fool on nairaland by this annoying comment of yours...Even if u were trying to pass a message, common sense should tell u dats the not right way to go abt it... [size=15pt]Ode![/size]

agreed. @godin is a certified fool

13 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Emeka71(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Let me check on the road at Egbeda maybe I may find the car but I don't think I can recover the car because they have guns unless the person using the car is unaware; BTW they might have even used an empty gun to obtain the car because that is how they do these days.

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ba7man(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
godin:
you didn't insure it,
your stupidity na die
Reeetaarrrdd....

. just go through his posts and you'll feel pity for him.... this dude is short in the brains department.

14 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by soberdrunk(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
You did not tell us location, "front of your gate"? Which state? Area? angry angry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) / Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.