Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister (3022 Views)

Pls Help, My Affair With A Married Woman / My Mother Is Having An Affair With Dad's Best Friend' / My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by Mamywatobi(f): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
I have been married now for 6 yrs,God has blessed our marriage wit 2 lovely boys,i gave birth to my second child thru {CS},my husband sister came over to take care of me and as God would have it,she got a job in the same state,rather than allowing her to go pay for an accommodation,i suggested she stayed wit us since we have enough vacant rooms. I started noticing some changes in my husband shortly after she came,he became more protective of her,buys her stuffs and things like that,i had no reason to think otherwise after all she is his sister,the next worrisome change was that my husband started dozing off in the sitting room and whenever i come down stairs to wake him,i won't see him,then later he will say he was outside relaxing,it was last week i woke up at nite and searched every where for him,i became worried then decided to go check if he was with the sister,that was when i saw them through the window having sex,the light was dim but i knew that was my husband,i was shocked but wanted to be sure so i went banging the door,when she opened,i walked past her and yes my husband was in d bathroom trying to dress up,i left without saying a word,i moved out of the house that nite with my kids,presently am wit my own sister,although i have not told anybody about this cos i don't even know how to go about it,my husband has been calling all my family members to please beg me,but he has also not told them what he did. I do see posts on other peoples issues and the advice u give, please help me do
likewise because honestly speaking i don't know what to do.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by Pineapp: 12:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Your first mistake was moving out.
Marital issues are better handled when you are within except you have made up your mind on divorce.

Secondly,I would like to think that she is not his sister. If you met her at your introduction or wedding,then you were fooled.
Put a call through to your parents and his for a meeting in which the "sister" should also be present and the issue resolved.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by Basildvalour(m): 12:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Now, this is a huge issue.

It will be difficult but could you pretend as though nothing happened, go back to your home and get your sister in law out of the house.

Then, you could deal with the issue with your husband in which ever way you so please.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by faray: 12:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Idontbelieveit
Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by poshestmina(f): 12:57am On Feb 03, 2016
How sure are you that the girl is his sister? sad
Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by freeDR(m): 4:14am On Feb 03, 2016
I can't believe my phone! embarassed
Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by Adesiji77: 5:31am On Feb 03, 2016
This is a serious issue...
Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by samuel051: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
I waz hia b4 dix supa story 4 d maskurade hits fp.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by samuel051: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
I waz hia b4 dix supa story 4 d maskurade hits fp.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister by titosantana(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2016
See your husband and hear what he has to say

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Late Eze Ego Ndi Igbo, See His Abandoned Properties / If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? / Newest Nlder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.