Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? (3024 Views)

Whom Did U Miss During D Breakdown??(question 2 All Nairalanders( / What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
sad sad sad sad
MISS CHIMA, 190, MISSDARKSHIN, ZOINKING, MR CORK, 2BUFF AND HIS WIG, OMOLOLA
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by iyatrustee(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
everybody cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

sad sad sad sad
MISS CHIMA, 190, MISSDARKSHIN, ZOINKING, MR CORK, 2BUFF [size=18pt]AND HIS WIG,[/size] OMOLOLA

ohh my dayzzz grin grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
Well I wont miss anybody!! angry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
i would miss:

Ethiodime, Hottie Tima (who never spells my name right  grin), Mr.cork, Rokiatu, 2buff (and yes his wig lol), niggadee,
hmmmmm. . .everyone i am cool with but don't have their contact info basically.  undecided

Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by chelseabmw(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
190:

Well I wont miss anybody!! angry

How far na. . . .Ur broda tell me say u dey uk now.Me nor dey hear from u since. . How e be na?
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by alagha: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
i would miss most current ideas. cool
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by MrsChima(f): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
Nobody.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by chelseabmw(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
i will miss mamagee
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
chelseabmw:

How far na. . . .your broda tell me say u dey uk now.Me nor dey hear from u since. . How e be na?

shocked shocked shocked

im even better, email me from my profile lets talk,
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

i would miss:

Ethiodime, Hottie Tima (who never spells my name right  grin), Mr.cork, Rokiatu, 2buff (and yes his wig lol), niggadee,
hmmmmm. . .everyone i am cool with but don't have their contact info basically.  undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by annawhite(f): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
190,orton,iyatrustee,mzdarksin,, uploading
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Nobody.

really do u really hate them that much wink wink wink wink
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by r231(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
brb
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mzdarkskin, Annawhite, Iyatrustee,  ( My 3 daughters- who i might end up marrying- Littlenerd, BABE especially and Sule-sule )

Ogugua ( Miss snow white ) kaymoney, my off nairaland partner in crime mr.brownjay

Inked_nerd! r231, Orton_ ( The broke backside )

Reality101, and my twin sister Goldilucks aka mygoldie

Tosinville

2buff and his International WIG!, my niggie COLD, my brother mobo444 and our new recruit  mr.cork

Born2fuck, sexyduby, Babypinkyz, Phate07, Kunbee, Candylips, Tjiskii, donpuzo and mukina

These are all i can remember for now  angry angry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Abbycrown(f): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
I would miss NAIRALAND and all the NLers
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2011
190:

Mzdarkskin, Annawhite, Iyatrustee,  ( My 3 daughters- who i might end up marrying- Littlenerd, BABE especially and Sule-sule )

Ogugua ( Miss snow white )

Inked_nerd! r231, Orton_ ( The broke backside )

Reality101, and my twin sister Goldilucks aka mygoldie

[size=16pt]Tosinville ( With his mood swings )[/size]

2buff and his International WIG!

Born2fuck, sexyduby, Babypinkyz, Phate07, Kunbee, Candylips, Tjiskii, donpuzo and mukina

These are all i can remember for now  angry angry

[size=18pt]that's coz he get's Premenstrual Syndrome like women grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^wait till he comes for u angry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
190:

^^wait till he comes for u angry

who cares grin grin grin grin grin grin

if he has a sense of humor he will take it

but if he doesn't we will see
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

[size=18pt]that's coz he get's Premenstrual Syndrome like women grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

*DEAD & READY FOR THE AUTOPSY*
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin

That negro is definitely taking estr0gen pills!
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*DEAD & READY FOR THE AUTOPSY*
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin

That negro is definitely taking estr0gen pills!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
INSALT

Tosin dont take it lightly with this tima, she just dissed u so dont let her go un hurt!!
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Babypinkyz(f): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2011
I will miss my only boyfriend(secret)
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2011
@tosin before u get on Tima,
scroll up and read the list in which you were FIRST
dissed (in pink font!)  grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by iyatrustee(f): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
Babypinkyz:

I will miss my only boyfriend 190

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

really do u really hate them that much  wink wink wink wink

I do not hate anyone but I will not miss anyone.  Just keeping it real.  cool
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I do not hate anyone but I will not miss anyone.  Just keeping it real.  cool

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Babypinkyz(f): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
who is 190?
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
Babypinkyz:

who is 190?

who is Mike Jones? undecided

@chima
angry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@tosin before u get on Tima,
scroll up and read the list in which you were FIRST
dissed (in pink font!)  grin

tell me about it man
but is kool if he wants to attack me,,,,i really don't care about wat they all say on nairaland
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tell me about it man
but is kool if he wants to attack me,,,,i really don't care about wat they all say on nairaland

lmao. i know dats rite cool
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao. i know dats rite cool

wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newest Nlder / 3 Students Butchered In Tasued During Cultist Clash / PHCN New Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.