Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs (2648 Views)

Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / 15 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Babies In 2017 / Guinness World Record:woman Spends 23 Years Grooming World's Longest Fingernails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
USA: MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO 17 BABIES AT ONCE WITH OVER 29 HOURS OF PUSHING..Breaking The World Record of Most Babies Born From A Lone Pregnancy….UNBELIEVABLE!“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming… Man!I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my lastdelivery!” he adds in disgust.Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many yearsand had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island. The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple gotan entire litter of seventeen beautiful and identical boys.The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity ofthought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.

Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
They are all cute

1 Like

Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by peteregwu(m): 12:01am On Feb 03, 2016
I don't believe it, why didn't it make headline news all over the world. That's a lie. Source please?

3 Likes

Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by lordcyl3(m): 2:37am On Feb 03, 2016
but am I dreaming?
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by gokay11(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Ise oluwa
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Twizzy30(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Gimme a good source n i will believe it.
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by cruzita(f): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2016
I can't believe this na.which womb did they all fit in?leave trash for lawma abeg

3 Likes

Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Diaryofnaija: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Blood of moses! It's fertility drugs and co that achieves this kind of outrageous result! They look cute though but the work go be die. How will they remember the name of each and every one of them? Which breast she take breastfeed them? grin

Make them just tattoo their names for their body

1 Like

Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Wizzz: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Boys for that matter!! Wait until they are all 2 years old. She go hear am

1 Like

Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2016
peteregwu:
I don't believe it, why didn't it make headline news all over the world. That's a lie. Source please?
guy no make noise too much just ask Google. there is even a you tube video
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Twizzy30:
Gimme a good source n i will believe it.
we have Google for unbelelivers
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by izeekbiz(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
lordcyl3:
but am I dreaming?
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by doublecheif: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Wounderful
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by yemmight(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2016
gokay11:
Ise oluwa

People quik dey fall for lies here. That is why is very easy for 19 to reign in naija.
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by vanndubi: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Taking care of the children will not be a child's joke.

Imagine paying 50,000 each for school fees per term. O boi, that is 850k.

God's time is best but as e don bi like dis, may God give the couple the material, emotional and spiritual strength to raise the children.
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=yemmight post=42577010]

People quik dey fall for lies here. That is why is very easy for 19 to reign in naija.[/quote no dey type rubbish. just ask Google.... simple]
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=yemmight post=42577010]

People quik dey fall for lies here. That is why is very easy for 19 to reign in naija.[/quote. no dey type rubbish. just ask Google.... simple]
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Phemmy99(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Anyone who believes this poo can believe anything...
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Phemmy99:
Anyone who believes this poo can believe anything...
come if u don't believe don't type na. abi na by force. what is ur problem sef. Ask Google to confirm yourself
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sai BaBa
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by greatme2good(f): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Oboy see names....family of Js. Immediately I saw the post,I knew this is only possible through sperm insemination.
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
All boys? This woman has a death wish.
Re: World's Record... Woman Gives Birth To 17 Identical Babies In 29 Hrs by princesuko(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Smallville10:
USA: MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO 17 BABIES AT ONCE WITH OVER 29 HOURS OF PUSHING..Breaking The World Record of Most Babies Born From A Lone Pregnancy….UNBELIEVABLE!“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming… Man!I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my lastdelivery!” he adds in disgust.Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many yearsand had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island. The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple gotan entire litter of seventeen beautiful and identical boys.The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity ofthought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.

No, this is a fictional article.

The source of the article is the World News Daily Report (WNDR).

Their disclaimer page explains:

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Kunle Afolayan And His Son Taking Garri And Groundnut / Exclusive Beautiful Photos Of A Double Amputee Model / Reactions Of Fans After Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Uploaded This On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.