Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Who Is The Liar: ASUU Or Fg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is The Liar: ASUU Or Fg (564 Views)

Who Should We Blame Over The Strike...ASUU Or Fg / ASUU Or FG: Which Do U Support? / ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Liar: ASUU Or Fg by Okwyjesus(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2009
While ASUU still insists that the agreement between them and the federal Government remains only to be signed in the going strike drama, the Federal Government on the other hand denied agreeing on anything with ASUU inisisting it is only recommendation that they are still looking into. The question is who is telling the truth and who is the liar, ONE PERSON MUST BE CORRECT.
Re: Who Is The Liar: ASUU Or Fg by sabaestate(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2009
I think in a situation
like this,its difficult to
come out with the right
answer because both
parties are trying to protect
their own interest.But I will
say that the FEDERAL GOV.
is the one to be held responsible.

they should try and give value
to our Higher institutions.

And this can be done by
setttling the ASUU BODY.

(1) (Reply)

Ui Screening / I Need / Study Abroad In Asia And Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.