Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,541 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage (19681 Views)

Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) / Presidency Threatens To Sue Lawyer Over Comments On Buhari’s Certificate / Buharicertificategate: Presidency Threatens Legal Suit Against Nwokocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2016
............."Kyari also warned against situations where workers used the opportunity of working in
the Presidential Villa to seek favour or dupe members of the public.

He said he heard about an allegation that some people paid $40,000 to be given the
opportunity of meeting the President.

He, however, said he had since discovered the allegation to be mere blackmail........"

Is he referring to the allegation against PEJ? So the allegation was to blackmail her.

Apc!!! Chanjiii.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by acadollar(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Tyrant is back

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by lomprico(m): 7:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Make I go baff first.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by frankyychiji(f): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm sure the wailing wailers here don't know the danger that leakage of information poses. Go find out how information leakage in handled in the White House.
The wailing wailers know the danger cos they have been victims of such ignominy. But the mastermind of such ignominy is APC and we are yet to witness the worst cos APC been an amalgamation of Vicious strange bedfellows, there is no hiding place for the secrets of any of the factions. Karma is a biatch!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Missy89(f): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Information will always leak. Jornalists have their sources and there is no way to control information permanently. What is the point of having a press corps if you want to control the information?

This chief of staff should go and sit down.

Too much unnecessary distraction

1 Like

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by UnimkeAk(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2016
AlPeter:
See dem ^^^^ must you advertise you lack of knowledge and bigotry on a public forum? Ehn. So sensitive informations should be allowed to flow to the public without control? The COS was right with everything he said. The last time I checked a US citizen is on the run for similar offence.

Please! Please!! please!!!

You guys should stop comparing Nigeria to the U.S.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Firefire(m): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2016
OnankpaBa:
i just dey look you.

Wetin u use dey look me?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by frankyychiji(f): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2016
AlPeter:
2 questions I want to ask. Who wrote the letter Sanusi 'leaked' and to whom was it addressed? Who 'leaked' OBJ's letter?
Answer: Apc's well oiled propaganda machine. They are everywhere you go like MTN. Kyari may be pissing presently because Buharis medical trip was hidden in between two official trips.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Truckpusher(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2016
They should concentrate on giving Nigerians the change they voted for and not all these noise making that is becoming a national embarrassment - information would always be leaked whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by AlPeter: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Missy89:
Information will always leak. Jornalists have their sources and there is no way to control information permanently. What is the point of having a press corps if you want to control the information?

This chief of staff should go and sit down.

Too much unnecessary distraction
Yes oooo. Sister don't mind this APC folks. I like you thinking jawe. Hmmmm.... Information will always leak just like people will always fall sick and die so there's no need for all those propaganda about lassa fever, Ebola and all those other diseases. They should just let it be. #rayfish
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Godsonkemz(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Left for Buhari, anyone who commits a crime of leaking his secrets (such as waec) which could jeopardize his reputation will be hanged to death.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Mcowubaba: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2016
ichoku:
Mr Kyari must first let us know who authorised the publication of minutes of internal meeting of an agency of govt as news. MKO, they want us to depend only on lai Mohammed for info on the presidency. God forbid.
Birds whistling on trees passes more information than Lai Mohammed...
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Emekamex(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm sure the wailing wailers here don't know the danger that leakage of information poses. Go find out how information leakage in handled in the White House.
Yet you and your folks were complementing Amaechi for leaking Sanusi's letter. Don't be amphibious Mr., choose a stance and live by it.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by ibietela2(m): 7:24am On Feb 03, 2016
jay2pee:
Chaiiii........ Nigeria is doomed
Why is he so scared of information leakage if he has good plans and agenda for this country?
Very soon the zombies will say he is right cos their brain has been formatted already. I just pity we commoners in this country.
As an economist, what I am foreseeing in this country is so pathetic, based on the situation of our economy and the kind of economic policies that are made by the financial managers and regulators of this country..... Which way Nigeria, I weep for this country.....
What we need in this country is REVOLUTION. The smart and brilliant ones know what I mean

Don't worry, IBB will come and do the needful
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Come on we are in a democratic govt abi we wan turn China over night..cracking down journalism
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by AlPeter: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2016
UnimkeAk:

Please! Please!! please!!!
You guys should stop comparing Nigeria to the U.S.
so which country should we compare Nigeria to Afghan?
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by aderemight: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2016
gunuvi:
Choi. So the only asset bubu has is his integrity. He lacks brain, intelligence etc? This chief of staff has just insulted mr fight kworoption.
nawaoo well i cant blame him for leaking such sentitive info abt his boss afteral he's d COSl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by AlPeter: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2016
frankyychiji:
Answer: Apc's well oiled propaganda machine. They are everywhere you go like MTN. Kyari may be pissing presently because Buharis medical trip was hidden in between two official trips.
you see yourself? Even a brainless fish we feel insulted if i compare you to it! If APC wrote the letters and addressed it then there's nothing like leak anymore it's their letter so they have a right to send it to whoever they want.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by megaweight(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
We have the right to know what is happening in that center of power and not some incohesive stories that one man with a funny name will come and dish for us.Apc promised transparency in governance so what's the secrecy for
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by OlujobaSamuel: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2016
seems people don't get it. it's not about bringing down this government because it was done to the last administration, it wouldn't be surprising if those involved are those that did such during the last administration, there will always be those that are ready to bring down a government, detecting, controlling and deterrents is the necessary action to check all this.
That's one of the shortcomings of Gej, info was coming out uncontrolled, the moles in his government was just too much, if pmb is unable to control the moles in this government, he will definitely be worse off.
from local to foreign, there are moles everywhere, some planted by you, some by your enemies.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by mightykay(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2016
there er diff. kind of mad ppl in dis nl. hw can a right thinkng person support info. leakage b4 authority releases such info. such ppl must b alaba market sellers, age 10-20, illiterate bt rich, wailers, mentally deranged ppl. even if info was leaked during last admni., must such stupidity continue
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by princejenks(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2016
This is a red flag and a pretext to what's coming,that is,censoring of the press or clamp down if you like
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Billygee2u: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Firefire:

Imagine!

APC celebrated the below leakage:

“Even before Sanusi and President Goodluck Jonathan began to quarrel, I had to leak that letter. Sanusi wrote that letter to the President in September, I leaked it sometime in January, and that letter was personal: as I got a copy of that letter" - Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by musicwriter(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
One thing I've observed so far about the Buhari government is that they want to control information about what Nigerians should know and what we shouldn't know. A kind of Saudi Arabia system. It's no wonder Lai Mohammed received N39 BILLION of our national budget to carry out mass brainwashing of Nigerians, while ministry of education got just about N25 Billion.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by yommys01(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Firefire:
“We have a President whose only asset is his personal integrity".

May 29th 2015 - 2019 Achievement/Legacy/Asset = Personal Integrity.

Btw: APC has introduced to Nigeria, a wicked trend of journalism: "A usually reliable source who pleaded anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media"
This is the standard the world over, not peculiar to Nigeria. Give up on the hypocrisy.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by yommys01(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Bugatie:
And Mr Jonathan never threatened anybody while he was there because he understood that the govt business can never be shrouded in utmost water-tight secrecy.

Even the letter from Sanusi and other sensitive memo correspondences.

Mr president should just concentrate and deliver on his job, thats'all
What was Sanusi sacked for again? Can you remind me please.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by macfish101(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
jay2pee:
Why is he so scared of information leakage if he has good plans and agenda for this country?
Very soon the zombies will say he is right cos their brain has been formatted already. I just pity we commoners in this country.
As an economist, what I am foreseeing in this country is so pathetic, based on the situation of our economy and the kind of economic policies that are made by the financial managers and regulators of this country..... Which way Nigeria, I weep for this country.....
What we need in this country is REVOLUTION. The smart and brilliant ones know what I mean
I concurr.....The only way forward for Nigeria is REVOLUTION.....Kaduna Nzeogwu knew this from the onset.......Just imagine it na....how many naira is a biafran pound now
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by castrokins(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Tyranny
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Firefire(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2016
princejenks:
This is a red flag and a pretext to what's coming,that is,censoring of the press or clamp down if you like

I fear for press freedom under this administration.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Firefire(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2016
mightykay:
there er diff. kind of mad ppl in dis nl. hw can a right thinkng person support info. leakage b4 authority releases such info. such ppl must b alaba market sellers, age 10-20, illiterate bt rich, wailers, mentally deranged ppl. even if info was leaked during last admni., must such stupidity continue

Sorry oooo.... cheesy

"I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick or child out there. We're all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt in the end of the day". - Angie Stone
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Emekamex:

Yet you and your folks were complementing Amaechi for leaking Sanusi's letter. Don't be amphibious Mr., choose a stance and live by it.
How come the information, like the one leaked by Sanusi, got to Amaechi, a governor who was not part of the Presidency?
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by odehman: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
jay2pee:
start and we will follow your lead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta / Babachir Lawal Appears In Court, Pleads Not Guilty To Charges (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.