Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage (19676 Views)

Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos) / Presidency Threatens To Sue Lawyer Over Comments On Buhari’s Certificate / Buharicertificategate: Presidency Threatens Legal Suit Against Nwokocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Escapevelocity(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2016
God forbid me rely on lai mohammed on current national issues......abeg keep leaking
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by FLYFIRE(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2016
AlPeter:
2 questions I want to ask. Who wrote the letter Sanusi 'leaked' and to whom was it addressed? Who 'leaked' OBJ's letter?
Three answers I have for you:
1. You have eaten some jollof
2. You are a double capital "Z"
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by AlPeter: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
FLYFIRE:
Three answers I have for you: 1. You have eaten some jollof 2. You are a double capital "Z"
#pathetic
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by ehissi(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2016
AlPeter:
See dem ^^^^ must you advertise you lack of knowledge and bigotry on a public forum? Ehn. So sensitive informations should be allowed to flow to the public without control? The COS was right with everything he said. The last time I checked a US citizen is on the run for similar offence.

Sensitive information like how Buhari silently ordered for an already Presented Budget proposal to be stolen and replaced with another one ba??

Or like how the government told SSANU staff in Buhari's words "I have told you my ecanamic flan.......if ya zont like it, Go to Hell" and since then SSANU has been on strike since December 2015 till now because of the sack of 2000 workers and FG is doing nothing about it; that kind of information should be hidden ba??

Or how Buhari Reinstated Major-General Ahmadu Mohammed of the Nigerian army in charge of Division 7 - who was tactically dismissed by the GEJ administration. A man whose first thought was to order the mass execution of Civilians; 640 of them, boys, men and women - in the guardrooms when Giwa barracks Maiduguri came under attack by Boko Haram because he didn't want one or two persons who were suspected Boko Haram members amongst them to be rescued. That kinf of information shouldn't be leaked ba?? (I am sure if you were amongst the boys or men who were innocent, you would totally approve)

Or like how a bomb exploded at Upper Sakponba in Edo State and the Nigerian Police are calling it the work of Kidnappers!! Issuing a cock and bull story of how someone light fire and didn't know and there was bomb and it blow!! At a time when Edo stae is home to the third largest Internally Displaced Persons, IDP camp in Nigeria.

Make una continue to dey support evil; you hear!!
One day, the change that you are chanting for, will appear at your front door!! And then, the information will not leak. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Guk: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2016
jay2pee:
Chaiiii........ Nigeria is doomed
Why is he so scared of information leakage if he has good plans and agenda for this country?
Very soon the zombies will say he is right cos their brain has been formatted already. I just pity we commoners in this country.
As an economist, what I am foreseeing in this country is so pathetic, based on the situation of our economy and the kind of economic policies that are made by the financial managers and regulators of this country..... Which way Nigeria, I weep for this country.....
What we need in this country is REVOLUTION. The smart and brilliant ones know what I mean

As an Economist, pls enumerate your own economic policies that will lead us out of 16 years of plundering. We shall look forward to your ingenuity.

By the way, don't be offended if it's leaked out before you are ready to release yourself
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by feedthenation(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
We all know how leaking of sensitive information in the business environment can be catastrophic, then why can't the FG make such demands as well. leaking of sensitive information should be classified as treason and endanger to the nation.

They should try leaking sensitive information in USA or UK and they will know what's up!!!
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by anonimi: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm sure the wailing wailers here don't know the danger that leakage of information poses. Go find out how information leakage in handled in the White House.

Why do we need to go find out, when you who knows is here...........so please Oga wey sabi oya tell us otherwise you are a big fat LIAR.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by frankyychiji(f): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
AlPeter:
you see yourself? Even a brainless fish we feel insulted if i compare you to it! If APC wrote the letters and addressed it then there's nothing like leak anymore it's their letter so they have a right to send it to whoever they want.
O boy check the screws on your head.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by zurine(f): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmm
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Firefire:
“We have a President whose only asset is his personal integrity".

May 29th 2015 - 2019 Achievement/Legacy/Asset = Personal Integrity.

Btw: APC has introduced to Nigeria, a wicked trend of journalism: "A usually reliable source who pleaded anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media"

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by allycat: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Do they want to kill Sahara reporters, 99% of their news is from an undisclosed source or an insider or an officer who does not want to be named.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by mirob(f): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Solodembe or Musa, you have gone to open a new account 2 days ago to continue scamming people with ur cheap data of 4gb for 1500 and so on, I wonder what u will gain by all these. I still curse you for making me loose 1900 last month, it might not be much but it was my last money that time and u scammed me. God will still judge u. No one should pls fall for this cheap data of a thing from this guy, it's a scam.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by jamace(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
When you hide information, then you are not working for the people (undemocratic) but for a cabal. Don't tell me another cabal has hijacked the presidency o.
Re: Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
mightykay:
there er diff. kind of mad ppl in dis nl. hw can a right thinkng person support info. leakage b4 authority releases such info. such ppl must b alaba market sellers, age 10-20, illiterate bt rich, wailers, mentally deranged ppl. even if info was leaked during last admni., must such stupidity continue
but you hail such stupidity in the last administration does that mean you are stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises / Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.