Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School (36002 Views)

Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Segadem(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by ochallo: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Yes it's true, I attend the school and both of my parents were flogged for dropping me late yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by godfirstawe: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Abeg make the guy sort down joor.

Flogging Biko
Mba
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Nickymezor(f): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Tales by moonlight tinz abeg
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Unlimited22: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2016
How can somebody lie like this and still wake up with a smile?
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Psalm18: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Some nairalander will support this

In the name of discipline. Same nairalander won't mind their freedom trampled upon in the name of fixing Nigeria
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by stanisbaratheon: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2016
this lie na highest Oo
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by vault(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2016
can't even remember the last time I chop Kane sef
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by xreal: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2016
yemi1261:
Are we in april already?

Op thought he was posting that on the 1st of April.

hahahah.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by zemn: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2016
proof that God exist and how I survived this was a mystery http://www.patogist.com/2016/02/proof-that-god-exist-and-how-i-survived.html

woder shall never end..lol
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by luciouscookie: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2016
I have experienced something like this in Onitsha.
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by lonelydora: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2016
They no born am well to try it with me. I will burn down that school before withdrawing my child.
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by brunofarad(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Taa for what
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Johnnoo(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2016
For me that's the end. I will withdraw my ward(s) forthwith cool
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by OnankpaBa(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2016
hian
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by hilariousdude(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2016
This kind lie fit reset Nokia 3310 factory settings.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by 6digitscomrade: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2016
na story dem dey find joorr....she sef nor go gree make dem flog am..just like anyone else..lol..i wonder who dat person be to flog me...i just dey laff...if i punch am e go be like say i use jazz blow am niii...cuz right from school my name na blow and fall even if i loose the 2nd round but am proud of my blows ...if i give am na KO..GBAGBE OSHI!!!
Demmocrats:
Lol even Lia Mohammed will be amazed to The level of this lie grin
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by KingTom(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2016
That guy was lying and without proof nor the name of the school this story finds its way to FP? undecided
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by mezebel(f): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Its true o. The name of the school is """lie lie mohamed nursery and primary sch ogoja".
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Dronedude(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Jesus!!!

Not only that the flog they parents but they do it in front of their kids shocked.

Tomorrow kids will use it against them.
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2016
grin nonsense
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by 6digitscomrade: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2016
ABEG NOR VEX OOOO...NA ADULT EDUCATION SCHOOL?BUT THE OKPO BE NOR STATE HERE SAY NA GRANNIES DEM DEY FLOG SHA BUT PARENTS..SO WE BE LOOSE GUARD THINKING SAY KIDS MEAN KIDS FOR DIS CONTEXT...EHHNNNN SO NA ADULT SCHOOL..THEN IT CUD BE TRUE...CUZ U CAN FLOG AN AGBAYA NOT A MAN LIKE ME...LOL
ochallo:
Yes it's true, I attend the school and both of my parents were flogged for dropping me late yesterday
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Chrisx1x(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2016
This only happens in navy or army nursery and primary school.when u bring ur children late to school,they will ask you to do frog jump,roll on the grass or run to the gate and you dare not disobey.
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by mamaafrik(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaa,and devil himself should preach to you,haaaa,you are a senior lair mennnnnn.
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Akaujaa(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Bad journalism is when publish a story that you know is false just to sell your paper and make money. Commonsensically, how can you flog someone that keeps you in business? Even the devil, the father of all lies, will frown at this one.
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2016
lies.
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by maxwell767(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2016
jcross19:
fake news from fake people from fake blogger.
END TIME story grin
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by oppyworld: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2016
End time nursery school grin
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by ministeriallist: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
The proprietor wants to technically defeating the parents while OP wants to technically defeat us all wit this lai.
Impossible!
Re: Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School by Adelekedove(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Endtime comedians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.