Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves (14553 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Foreign Reserves Rise To $30.5B As CBN Targets $40B Before Year End / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
frankyychiji:
I have noticed that you have repeatedly on this forum spelled that word like that since you first learned of it, initial i thought it was just a typographical error but you have been very consistent in the wrong usage of it. This portrays you as an unteachable scumbag who would usually delve into matters higher than his level of reasoning! cheesy

I will not bother with correcting you, but I will only ask you to tell buhari that Nigerians are still waiting for him to stabilize the international oil prices as hem promised during campaigns.
pls check my prev post, i never use such word before, i just discover d word and it sound better than ineffectual, meanwhile is my amiable pmb not doing well, he has kept his promise of stabilising oil price

1 Like

Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by Okanokan(m): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Selling our asset is one thing using the monies gotten from the sale for the collective benefit of the people has been the bane of the Nigerian Leadership.
Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by j1mmy: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sell most of the citizens (especially IGBOs), they are useless to national development!
Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by frankyychiji(f): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
pls check my prev post, i never use such word before, i just discover d word and it sound better than ineffectual, meanwhile is my amiable pmb not doing well, he has kept his promise of stabilising oil price
Lolzz..abi o
Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by 7lives: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
eodavids:
Well I do not know if any one is thinking what iam thinking?

I still believe that if GEJ's kind of economic team are to handle Nigerian economy even today, the citizens would be made to find solace without feeling all the economic shock that are now prevalent.

All the same I call on Nigerians to support PMB and his team. At the end of this political mile, we will know how far and how well.
#supportPMBpolicies!

@ Bolded, never in your life play with such fire, IF NOT GOD we will be begging Oyinbo to come and recolonize us all over again at this moment.
Thank God for the change of government, this is precisely what happened between 1984 - 1990 and this is what led to brain drain that hit this country.
The first gulf war was our saving grace, the second gulf war was another opportunity presented to Nigeria on a platter of gold to make money and invest in our future but we still threw it away, I SAID IT WITHOUT REMORSE THAT IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF PDP.
Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by ibietela2(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
can u listen to urself,why blaming pmb, did u want him to sell d oil for $100 ? Or to steal d little left by d clueless corrupt ineffitual baboon

You can't even spell yet you are abusing your father, you can't even win Class election
Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by Jesusloveyou: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2016
ibietela2:

You can't even spell yet you are abusing your father, you can't even win Class election
how does ineffectual baboon affect ur father

1 Like

Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by jamace(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Then the FG should cut down on the budget. The 2016 budget is not a true reflection of change!
Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by orunto27: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
$70billion for NNPC joint venture, take it. Then create another $50bn joint venture for Ajaokuta. This $120billion plus James Ibori's value of his confiscated oversea's assets, pay into Reserves. Stop devluing Naira, reduce tariff rates, reduce NNPC, CBN, Commercial Banks etc salaries and allowances.
Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by grandstar(m): 1:25am On Feb 05, 2016
MansaMoussa:
Why are we making it sound like rocket science to run govt institutions..is the solution to corruption outright privatisation ? Russia's biggest Oil company is State-owned and they've been doing excellent work with Siberian Oil and Gas, and negotiating good deals for the motherland..
Why our matter different?
Probe the place and shoot the corrupt, bring in fresh blood and watch it grow.

The sleaze associated with Gazprom, the Russian gas giant which is majority owned by the State is jaw dropping.

It once sold a $500m asset for $30,000! No try the Russians.

How do you think Abrahamobic became a billionaire? He bought state assets for a song!

1 Like

Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by ChimaAdeoye: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2016
After selling all the properties Nigeria acquired since independence, Buhari will still squander all the money. Then borrow more money to defend his clueless economic policy.

By the time Oga dulllardinho is through with Nigeria, we will be over $200 billion dollars in foreign debt and cannot pay it off even in 200 years.
make i dey watch in 3D
Re: FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves by kayfra: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
After selling all the properties Nigeria acquired since independence, Buhari will still squander all the money. Then borrow more money to defend his clueless economic policy.

By the time Oga dulllardinho is through with Nigeria, we will be over $200 billion dollars in foreign debt and cannot pay it off even in 200 years.
make i dey watch in 3D

Be positive for the love of God. Buhari's success is our success.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malabu Scandal: AGF Writes Buhari, Wants Trial Of Adoke, Diezani, Others Stopped / Koshoedo: Lagos Government’s Negligence Contributed To Ikoyi Building Collapse / Hydro Plants Responsible For Improved Power Supply - Dr Joy Ogaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.