Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Watch Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Make Jokes About Dasukigate In Front Of Buhar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Make Jokes About Dasukigate In Front Of Buhar (465 Views)

Gbenga Adeyinka And Aliko Dangote Pictured At An Event / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University / Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Make Jokes About Dasukigate In Front Of Buhar by talentarena(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Love their boldness. While entertaining Pres. Buhari and other top dignitaries at the 40th Presidential Luncheon to mark Ogun state’s 40th anniversary in Abeokuta yesterday February 2nd, comedians Alibaba and Gbenga Adeyinka joked about the current Dasuki $2.1 billion arms deal probe.
“You know before now, when I perform, especially when Mr. President Obasanjo, found out how much I got paid for the event, he was livid. When they now asked me to come and perform for the new president considering that he’s asking money from everybody, he said, how much do you want to charge? I said anything you want to give me sir, there’s no need to tell him the amount, he’ll add me to that Dasuki’s list. Olorunmaje! ..and you know that man has not finished confessing”he said
Gbenga Adeyinka who was co-anchoring the event with Alibaba, said everything Alibaba was saying was his personal opinion because before leaving his house, his wife warned him to mind what he said at the event because she doesn’t want a situation where “they” will come and search her house. He said Alibaba should continue with his joke at his own risk. Watch the video….

http://cynthiamorgansblog.com/video-watch-alibaba-gbenga-adeyinka-make-jokes-about-dasukigate-in-front-of-buhari/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CclZuyg06A8
Re: Watch Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Make Jokes About Dasukigate In Front Of Buhar by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2016
And so? undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Fine Boy! Check Out Pic Of Actor John Dumelo As A Young Boy / Must See : Photo Of The Day / Tired Of Worshipping The Devil,god Spoke To Me - Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.