Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (980 Views)

Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by ekwuemendinso(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: , by medexico(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Love does not know any barrier, they should keep going if he truly loves her, it is not all about the looks
if he leaves her and find another beautiful girl, he will come back for the Taraba girl if they are meant to be.

So he should keep her and let destiny decide.

1 Like

Re: , by GoldenJAT(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Imo ? Taraba? 3 confused fellows.... Sum oda pple may advise u, I dnt giv unrealistic advise like d rest of the people here..follow ur heart and.
Re: , by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Imo ? Taraba? 3 confused fellows.... Sum oda pple may advise u, I dnt giv unrealistic advise like d rest of the people here..follow ur heart and.

men the distance and cultural differences no be here......may be it just can work. what are your reasons for us to be confused and its not realisable?

1 Like

Re: , by ekwuemendinso(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
medexico:
Love does not know any barrier, they should keep going if he truly loves her, it is not all about the looks
if he leaves her and find another beautiful girl, he will come back for the Taraba girl if they are meant to be.

So he should keep her and let destiny decide.

honestly, you just sent me to another planet.... you sound really awesome; sweet like watching Korean movies... am gushing

1 Like

Re: , by Julianaa: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

honestly, you just sent me to another planet.... you sound really awesome; sweet like watching Korean movies... am gushing
good evening sir

Please buy me indomie

(1) (Reply)

I'm Stuck In Between / How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? / What's Wrong With All These Girls That Are Claiming Virgins Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.