Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Crazy Stuff From The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy Stuff From The Bible (8869 Views)

Poll: What do you understand after reading the Chrsitian Bible?

True words from God: 53% (26 votes)
Twisted written: 2% (1 vote)
Causing Confussion: 4% (2 votes)
Pure Fairy tale!: 8% (4 votes)
written like the Litterature: 4% (2 votes)
Bible is manmaid!: 6% (3 votes)
Words of God,Words of men: 14% (7 votes)
Full of Contradictions & lies!: 6% (3 votes)
Fake!: 2% (1 vote)
i hate christians!!!!!!!!!!!!: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by kaina1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
please lets flush this fake word of god (as well as all other pretended holy books) down the toilet.
do so at:
http://flushaholybook.com/
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2009
The Bible is a confussion to human race,please join the movement,to burn every bible to ashes
help to reduce the confussion of this world by burning one Christian bible today!!.
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by sexyLeamon(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

The Bible is a confussion to human race,please join the movement,to burn every bible to ashes .
u must be joking man u must be joking
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Hey woman,please consider any issue i share concerning the crazy stuff from the Christian bible to be serious,it is not a joke,i mean whatever 90% of what im sharing on religion and Higher powers maters as such,if we human know where the worstest confussion is coming from then lets skip back to the Bible,white men wrote the bible for some specific purposses,now it has been a great weapon of destruction naturally in the human race,if not there's absolutely no spiritual power in the bible rather ,you church leaders claiming to know,but know Nothing!.,i.e cant do without the bible, a book  intensionally agreeing with the Possitive and negative at same time,'jumping on the less privillage intelligency,by twisting the brain?.Bullshit! . i alwys support the war against christianity!,they are heavy disease that need to be wipe out! of human race .
[/size]

sexyLeamon:

u must be joking man u must be joking
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by skydancer: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2009
Crazy guy from the middle of the earth shocked
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Snif snif !  sad but nice the crazy guy"Jesus" the wanderer,is already death by now.  cool[/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Maykelly(f): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv , you no- i see u as a mus.lim. character, confused life, and biased mind. but ur more like the ooo. good luck - after all, the hell cannot be empty. grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by skydancer: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2009
Ogaga you are just doomed. tongue Better gag yourslef and stop blabbing about things you don't understand. We have seen your orn view of the Bible, no need to make crazy suggestions angry
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2009
[size=13pt]skydancer i have always known you're not serious in everything wink ,i'w not close the book without seeing you are progressing in learning my dear,though you keep blowing funny whistle's  and making all source of contribution that cant be helpful,hope you knew you're not sharing with kids? and besides,every normal human being that may have read the christian Bible would never insist they're true! . All of the truth in the Holy Bible could probably fit onto one page. We might need to turn the sheet over; but probably wouldn't need to get another.

To start with, the Bible is 90% fluff and nonsense.* This is the case with such  mind-numbing chaffe as the genealogies — but also with most of the spiritual instruction
The Bible is dull, and bulging with absurdities that bear no relevance.
Much of the Bible is composed of misconceptions. And "misconception" is a benevolent synopsis of much of the Holy Scripture — not true, but not maliciously untrue.
"True"[/i] tells about something that happened, or something that does happen. For example, "I made a cup of tea" is true, because I did. "Heated water boils" is also true, because it does, at a point.
Opinion may qualify as true, yes — truly the opinion of one person.
Hearsay and belief that is presented as fact does not qualify as truth. For example, the "fact" that Herod ordered the murder of all infants in Bethlehem in or about year 0 does not qualify as true because there is no contemporaneous record of such an event, which could not have passed unmarked in the literate societies of Judaism and Rome.
For that matter, you'd think somebody would have noticed Jesus at some point in his eventful life — but that's another story.
The Bible is short on truth. It is a thin book, once you cut out the fat and fluff.
Cut out the lies and fantasies, and you could just about fold it up and fly it across the room. grin  grin

And that's important??  angry

[/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by skydancer: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2009
I think I'm beginning to believe you. The Bible afterall was written by men. Please tell me more,
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by ibrokay(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2009
Where is Mr Noetic and Davidylan?
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by javalove(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2009
ibrokay:

Where is Mr Noetic and Davidylan?

dem no go show face. . .bloody liars!!!

the stupid white men came to africa to force xtianity down the throats of their forefathers. . . the brought slave trade using the bible to decieve them and i cant believe some fools can still stand up and defend that crap. . .

the rwandan genocide was backed up wiv the bible
the israelites are killing millions of innocents all in a nid to justify some fake bible prophecies

nau una sabi. . .
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Duroe: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
Ogaga4luv and others:
If you are looking for mistake (grammatical or literary contradictions) in the Bible you will be able to make up a lot. But if you read and study it with a neutral mind, then you will discover what you called contradictions are not.
Cosider the following points to help you when reading your Bible:
1. The God in the Bible is a responsible God- He created everyone including Satan. So He takes responsibility for whatever happened in His creation whether directly caused by Him or caused by His creatures whether according to or against His will
2. God gives to every human being and Angels freewill and hold them responsible for how they exercise it.
3. God is compassionate, loving and merciful- as long as a man lives on the earth, there is no offence God cannot pardon if he/she meet the requirement- repentance and seeking for forgivenesss.
4. God is Just and does not just clear the guilty, but accept (and provided) prescribed substitute who can bear the purnishment of sins
5. If God is sovereign as revealed in the Bible, then He owe no one explanation in His decision to handle the affairs of His creatures as He deemed fit.
6. Take the words/phrase/clause/sentence/paragraph/verse/chapter/book in the bible in context and NOT out context
7. The Bible is FAULTLESS in inspiration.
8. Jesus Christ has no earthly 'biological' father- his descent from the lineage of David was traced a. through Mary, and b. thru his adopted father- Joseph the carpenter. This explain the different descent from Nathan and Solomon recorded in the gospel. remember the Jews accept anyone with Jewish mother as a Jew even if the father is a non-jew.
9. Paradise in the Bible is not a name of a town or a place but a description of state of bliss. Therefore we had 2 places referred to as Paradise- 1. Abraham's bossom, 2. Heaven - where God lives. Abraham's bossom is not heaven as it is located at a looking and hearing distance from hell (see story of Lazarus and the rich man). Jesus went to Abraham,s bossom and visited hell after he died on the cross but He did not go to heaven until after His ressurection. He finally ascended to heaven in the presence of His disciples and took His seat at the right hand of God the father. He took the keys of deathand hell from devil during the 3days his body was in the grave and release the souls of the saints who died before him and took captivity captive. They were able to go to heaven after Jesus' ressurection (read matthew 27:51- and Eph 4)
That is why he told the thief that he will be with him in Paradise and told Mary 'he has not ascended to His father.

The person and mission of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and the Bible will continue to be an interest to every generation of man till the end of the world. But know this truth:
1. A time is coming when the kingdom of this world will become the kingdom of our LORD and His Christ, and he will reign forever and ever (read Dan 2:1-end and Dan 7:1-20) according to revelation to all His holy prophets.
2: Every human being that live from Adam till the end of the world will ressurect and come to Judgement at the end (Dan 12:1-end, John 5: all etc)
3: Jesus Christ will sit on the Judgement seat and judge the whole world including you the readers whether you like it or not
4: If your name is not written in the book of life (of the Lamb- Jesus Christ), your eternal abode will be the lake of fire forever and ever

Continue with your opposition to God and Jesus Christ, but know that I have told you the TRUTH as revealed in the Holy Bible.

No opposition of men can overthrow the purpose of God.
All these will come to pass as many others that have been fulfilled in their own time and your eyes shall see it.

It is for your own good to choose life because God or true Christians will not lose anything by your opposition.
We (true christians) have experienced and stillexperiencing the life of God in Christ and nothing can separate us from the love of God. There is no confusion in our spirit as we cannot deny what we have experienced just like when you have your thirst quenched by water.
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
[size=13pt]My dear you're right but no really,nobody is searching for mistakes"Error's" in the christian bible,glad you make an important and reasonable point here ,the bible is filled up with contradiction,lies . , We are only seeing how those strange verses and chapters in the bible has been a great confussion, and had led so many people astray?,im so glad you're an open minded person, for the truthful sharing,indeed the bible is full of twisted lies,90% of the bible story are all trashes!.yYou know all the lies in the bible and you're still advicing people to skip them off and forget about them,to believe the impossible?,study a senseles and helpless book,No. . .,No way!.
    The God you have been serving all these many large years may be yourself,come to think about it,if really hes responsible why acting inresponsible all these many many years,the god is doomed for been a disgrace to human being,Satan is real,god is imaginary so dont tell me about the supernatural,satan is the king of this world,god doesn't exsist,think twice!,All these things mean we cannot trust many of the revelations of any of the prophets in the Bible. But which revelations can be trusted? Can we even trust the Bible? This is food for thought for all thinking persons . . .
[/size]

Duroe:

Ogaga4luv and others:
If you are looking for mistake (grammatical or literary contradictions) in the Bible you will be able to make up a lot. But if you read and study it with a neutral mind, then you will discover what you called contradictions are not.
Cosider the following points to help you when reading your Bible:
1. The God in the Bible is a responsible God- He created everyone including Satan. So He takes responsibility for whatever happened in His creation whether directly caused by Him or caused by His creatures whether according to or against His will
2. God gives to every human being and Angels freewill and hold them responsible for how they exercise it.
3. God is compassionate, loving and merciful- as long as a man lives on the earth, there is no offence God cannot pardon if he/she meet the requirement- repentance and seeking for forgivenesss.
4. God is Just and does not just clear the guilty, but accept (and provided) prescribed substitute who can bear the purnishment of sins
5. If God is sovereign as revealed in the Bible, then He owe no one explanation in His decision to handle the affairs of His creatures as He deemed fit.
6. Take the words/phrase/clause/sentence/paragraph/verse/chapter/book in the bible in context and NOT out context
7. The Bible is FAULTLESS in inspiration.
8. Jesus Christ has no earthly 'biological' father- his descent from the lineage of David was traced a. through Mary, and b. thru his adopted father- Joseph the carpenter. This explain the different descent from Nathan and Solomon recorded in the gospel. remember the Jews accept anyone with Jewish mother as a Jew even if the father is a non-jew.
9. Paradise in the Bible is not a name of a town or a place but a description of state of bliss. Therefore we had 2 places referred to as Paradise- 1. Abraham's bossom, 2. Heaven - where God lives. Abraham's bossom is not heaven as it is located at a looking and hearing distance from hell (see story of Lazarus and the rich man). Jesus went to Abraham,s bossom and visited hell after he died on the cross but He did not go to heaven until after His ressurection. He finally ascended to heaven in the presence of His disciples and took His seat at the right hand of God the father. He took the keys of deathand hell from devil during the 3days his body was in the grave and release the souls of the saints who died before him and took captivity captive. They were able to go to heaven after Jesus' ressurection (read matthew 27:51- and Eph 4)
That is why he told the thief that he will be with him in Paradise and told Mary 'he has not ascended to His father.

The person and mission of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and the Bible will continue to be an interest to every generation of man till the end of the world. But know this truth:
1. A time is coming when the kingdom of this world will become the kingdom of our LORD and His Christ, and he will reign forever and ever (read Dan 2:1-end and Dan 7:1-20) according to revelation to all His holy prophets.
2: Every human being that live from Adam till the end of the world will ressurect and come to Judgement at the end (Dan 12:1-end, John 5: all etc)
3: Jesus Christ will sit on the Judgement seat and judge the whole world including you the readers whether you like it or not
4: If your name is not written in the book of life (of the Lamb- Jesus Christ), your eternal abode will be the lake of fire forever and ever

Continue with your opposition to God and Jesus Christ, but know that I have told you the TRUTH as revealed in the Holy Bible.

No opposition of men can overthrow the purpose of God.
All these will come to pass as many others that have been fulfilled in their own time and your eyes shall see it.

It is for your own good to choose life because God or true Christians will not lose anything by your opposition.
We (true christians) have experienced and stillexperiencing the life of God in Christ and nothing can separate us from the love of God. There is no confusion in our spirit as we cannot deny what we have experienced just like when you have your thirst quenched by water.

Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Ask yourself this simple question: Why, when you read the Bible, are you not left in awe? Why doesn't a book written by an omniscient being leave you with a sense of wonder and amazement? If you are reading a book written by the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving creator of the universe, wouldn't you expect to be stunned by the brilliance, the clarity and the wisdom of the author? Would you not expect each new page to intoxicate you with its incredible prose and its spectacular insight? Wouldn't you expect the author to tell us things that scientists have not been able to discover yet?

Yet, when we open the Bible and actually read it, we find it is nothing like that at all. Instead of leaving us in awe, it leaves us dumbfounded by all of the nonsense and backwardness that it contains. If you read what the Bible actually says, you find that the Bible is ridiculous embarassed. The examples shown on my previous Sharings barely scratch the surface of the Bible's numerous problems. If we are honest with ourselves, it is obvious that Ogaga have nothing doing with this book.
[/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2009
Christian can't get reason normal, don't mind them ogaga
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by sleek29(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2009
Abuzola:

Christian can't get reason normal, don't mind them ogaga
as long as the person is against christianity, islamists don't care if they're atheists or pagans.

and as for you ogaga, i'll keep praying for you, whether you like i or not JESUS IS LORD AND HE REIGNS FOREVER, get a life cool
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2009
How can god die ? Simple logic
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Read the Bible. It teaches you how to act. Read the hymn book. It contains the finest poetry ever written. Read the almanac. It shows you how to figur out what the weather will be. There isn't another book that is necessary for anyone to read, and therefore I am opposed to all libraries. . . embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Maykelly(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2009
It is noted that Hell fire cannot be Empty grin
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Where have you been? huh. . .? cheesy cheesy cheesy. i have been missing you oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin. Underminding you beating me up with your bible verses in our forum. tongue. Okey. . .You are Welcome back!!!*Singing*. Lets get it HOT in HELL as usual. . .yeah, great people must definately inherit hell, enjoy with us grin[/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hehehehe. The cross god chrhstian god
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by himaggie: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
@ the poster

i dont think u need to bring into this forum wat u saw in someone else's site. Am sure u got all these ur crazy stuff from the site of a man named Steve locks who had his own reasons for leaving Christianity and not believing in any religion, he still has Christians as friends and i dont know why u dat copied from his site wud go to the extent of  saying "bibles shud be burnt"

do u no why u get confused and why the bible is uninteresting to u? this is becos of ur mindset. since d aim of u reading it is to bring out faults and errors from it, dats wat u'll keep getting.

the bible as worked for me in every aspect of my life as a Christian and i know is the same for other Christians in this forum.

The name of our Lord Jesus Christ is the name that is above any other name on earth and in heaven and there is nothing u ogagaluv,abuzola and all others that supported them can do about it.

nothing u can say that will separate us from the love of Christ.

To the Christians in this forum,

Dont allow all these to confuse u from the right track u hav chosen. we are in the last days so all these things that will make people fall away are bound to happen. pls read 2 timothy chapter 3 . it will help. Set ur minds on things above and not things on earth. REMAIN BLESSED AS U MOVE ON WITH CHRIST. GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Tophin(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
HIMAGGIC YOU ARE RIGHT

END TIME HAS COME.

PREPARED YOUR WAY IS COMING SOON
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola(m): 4:38am On Oct 09, 2009
What a disgrace. Why should u worship a god who died with criminals ? Huh, luke 23:39-56. Reason and don't be brainwash
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:56am On Oct 13, 2009
Whaz up ogaga
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:10am On Oct 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola dear, nothing is bunk with the day. . . wink. pretty cool "wink"[/size]
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Kunbee: 3:43am On Oct 14, 2009
May kelly:

It is noted that Hell fire cannot be Empty grin

Abi ooo but it is ot an excuse for him to willingly embrace hell, anyways i will keep praying for him
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2009
'O you assembly of jinn and mankind 'Didn't messengers amongst you come to you, reciting My (GOD) verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours (Day of Reckoning) ?' They will say,'We bear witness against ourselves' it was the life of this world that deceived them. And they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers (kafirun)' Quran 6:130
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by slimfit4(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
@MrbrownJay

I laughed when i saw you copied those contradictions from a well known site,

Anyway they are quite much and i wouldnt have time to reply them all but here is an advice get a quran and try to verify everything you pasted before posting it here ok.

I am sure you didnt get to verify them well if not you would have seen most are not contradictions, PLease do,

Regards,
Re: Crazy Stuff From The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:29am On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]I Laugh. . . . . . . . . . grin . Many Christians base the belief of a soul and God upon the Bible. Strictly speaking, there is no such book. To make the Bible, sixty-six books are bound into one volume. These books are written by many people at different times, and no one knows the time or the identity of any author. Some of the books were written by several authors at various times. These books contain all sorts of contradictory concepts of life and morals and the origin of things. Between the first and the last nearly a thousand years intervened.
. . . .finally men were saved only through God's son dying for them, and that unless human beings believed this silly, impossible and wicked story they were doomed to hell? Can anyone with intelligence really believe that a child born today should be doomed because the snake tempted Eve and Eve tempted Adam? To believe that is not God-worship; it is devil-worship!.

The fear of God is not the beginning of wisdom. The fear of God is the death of wisdom., i dont care how you squeeze your face like Sh!t but the truth must be known, as for the Christians come on here and explode your so called flaming words. doubt lead to study and investigation, and investigation is the beginning of wisdom. The modern world is the child of doubt and inquiry, as the ancient world was the child of fear and faith. . .I remain on my Free thinking Lifestyle. if you like dont read2Learn.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / Indians Are Throwing their Idols Inside River For Not Saving India From Covid-19 / Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.