Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal (44322 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Shortyy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Adaowerri111: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Funny people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by jerusalem101: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kai, see what joblessness has caused oh

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by emmydykes(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN, my role model for life. #HatersCanRoastInHell[color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Spybradd: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
seunmsg:
The fight against corruption and the effort to bring all yam eaters to justice will not be complete without questioning and prosecuting GEJ if need be. He presided over the sleaze and should therefore be questioned alongside his aides and cronies. There should be no sacred cow in the war on corruption. I support the protester,MY FELLOW JOBLESS HUNGRY MAN, lai moham'd should be arrested and questioned.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by AfroKnight: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sadly, GEJ has negotiated his way out of the courts and prisons. Remember the various meetings with Buhari and Gen Abdulsalam? Jona don escape tey tey. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
seunmsg:

See, you can lead a protest to the National assembly and ask them to probe the 2016 budget that has not been passed into law, that's not my business. This thread is about arresting GEJ and asking him to give account of how $2.1billion meant for arms procurement was shared by his political cronies and nothing else. I support the protester and I urge EFCC or ICPC to arrest and question GEJ immediately.

Pls kindly tell me aw many arms ya new Oga at d top has purchased since he was one time military and should know abt arms better?

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by CaroLyner(f): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
yes he needs to be probed
Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by HRich(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Towncrier247:
This lone protester is currently at the National Assembly wearing a banner calling for the arrest of former President Jonathan, over the ongoing $2.1 billion arms deal scandal. More pics after the cut..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-man-storms-national-assembly.html
He must have smoken over DOSE WEED and should be Arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Why is he smiling?

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by HRich(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
yes he needs to be probed
Oyah na start. As you no d fear God. Start.

4 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by biggz82: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Look 4 cheap popularity

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Lionsclaw: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mad man

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by chesterlee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
That useless man is a true definition of Zombie!!!!

Looking at his tribal marks...I suspect he's from _______ grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by mryccee(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
jobless

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by anytexy: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
westlius:
Jona needs to clear his name by comin to testify
Good. your right. when it is time for ex-presidents to do so he will definitely join them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
I THINK HE SHOULD BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THE PRESS..LETS HEAR HIM OUT..HE IS JUST EXPRESSING HIMSELF

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Abeymills(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yeye man e no get job fool

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by icybeth(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
will arresting GEJ solve our economy problem. idle mind is a ...complete it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by ak4ac(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
and let the one with unblemished records cast d stone

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by KMJY(f): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
This guy is obviously looking for some cash from the assembly members. Nigerians never seem to run short of ideas when looking for money

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by KMJY(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
This guy is obviously looking fr some cash from the assembly members. Nigerians never seem to run short of ideas when looking for money

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by shamecurls(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
From reliable source,

GEJ has not been arrested because the Nigerian Prison Service has not finished the tiling and painting job of his cell.
Once all is done, he will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by viktor01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nothing joblessness no go cause.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by birmingham04: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
hob:
Guy no get job...seriously

See as hin dey shine teeth
Yes you are right but who caused it to be jobless? Is it not innefectua Buffoon who says stealing is not a corruption. What this man did if it is abroad it can win him political election. If you are not bold enough to do it let appreciate our fellow brother who want corruption to be dead in Nigeria.Poor people are the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by eventsms(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
stupid man .
Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Femiwilli: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Na Craze dey worry the guy
Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by KanwuliaJara: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
I demand the arrest of OBJ over Transcorp!
kiss kiss cry
Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by IBBG(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
lol. make dem no start wetin dem no go fit finish o. this country is already divided along ethnic and tribal line. Make dem no further divide this country abeg. let the sleeping lie.
instead this energy and enthusiasm should be channelled into pushing for reforms in our laws to block loop holes for looters. thereby creating a system to checkmate future looters, instead of the current eye service they are doing.
Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by Nicur: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
APC Chai!!! Apc just dey feed their ZOMBIES with PROPAGANDA!!! Apc Una no dey tire?? but meanwhile brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal by daylae(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
I pray jonathan never escape justice,that's if he's not innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed / Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo / My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.