Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation (3010 Views)

Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July / Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation by leeyack: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
36-year-old Angela Crickmore from London went from a size 18 to a size 6 in eight months! She was so fat she had difficulty walking. She then began a journey to lose weight and become healthier. After strenuous series of exercises, weightlifting and dieting, Angela is now slim, healthy and sexy. It may displease you to know that her husband divorced her when she started her journey into losing weight because he thought she was way beautiful as a fat woman.

Hmmm, I guess some men love ‘em fat! Anyways I bet some dudes would be yearning to get hooked up to her now faster than you can say Jack Robinson!

Click here to view photos: http://www.gistplanet365.com/2016/02/03/angela-crickmores-amazing-weight-transformation/

Re: Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Did she do jazz?
Re: Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation by Qualer: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Orobo2Lekpa:
Did she do jazz?

no jazz here mate, just double-Ds(no pun intended cheesy ) = determination and discipline, dazzol!!

(1) (Reply)

Vagina Tightner And Infection Cure / Why Do I Keep Getting Boils On My Private Part, Top Reasons / Goron Tula - The Miracle Fruit And Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.