Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July (33929 Views)

See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by made4naijamusic: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by ugomnaanny: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
She try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by FisifunKododada: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
[/quote]

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by jayjaymay(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
kk
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by midolian(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
It is better to call this tummy loss than weight loss

The thickness of the thighs, arms and legs are not different from the January picture

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by olaolulazio(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Okay, I'll wait for her post in Dec also.

She should try as much as possible to eat frog egg also.. it will help her.
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Yinxies(f): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Where is the transformation undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by imepaul(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sharp!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by solochris(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
From shapelessness to takeaway, weldone madam

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by spartan50(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wow... She looks good...

7 Likes

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Holyfield1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Omo to se furo grin

I go knack am wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Looks good.

When they're still fat, if you tell them to lose weight, they get angry and say it is bodyshaming. The minute they lose the weight, they start feeling sexy and wearing revealing clothes.

Make we try dey accept the truth, no matter how bitter it is.

She looks more beautiful now smiley
She should keep it up.

42 Likes

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by lovingyouhun: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Try wetin? Why she come carry the belle face side come draw am in na? Weight loss keh, can't see any difference
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by ozoebuka1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Badmus needs this kinda woman as a friend angry
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
She really tried. I just want a flat tummy

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Sirpaul(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
All for the Gram!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by dalass(f): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Haba, so what?
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by ufuosman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
She really work hard

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by looseweight: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
I love this. The unfortunate thing is that not many girls/women can go through this strenuous process. Thats why loosweight is there for you guys. We have help hundreds of nairalanders to cut down their fat and get back their nice body shape. For more information real life testimonials, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by enshi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She really tried. I just want a flat tummy

Pm me ASAP
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Determination
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Lilcentt(f): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hope there is transformation in her Wide pussy too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lilcentt:
Why na? As you fine reach Na so your mouth wicked
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by magnusbane: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Can someone explain to me why when you say a picture of a black american outside the country you just know immediately, but if a nigerian takes a picture in Nigeria u know too no matter how fine the person or environment is

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Built2last: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lilcentt:

your eyez depicts hate
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
pocohantas:
Looks good.

When they're still fat, if you tell them to lose weight, they get angry ad say it is bodyshaming. The minute they lose the weight, they start feeling sexy and wearing revealing clothes.

Make we try dey accept the truth, no matter how bitter it is.

She looks more beautiful now smiley
You my friend is wise beyond your years..I keep saying it that today's generation are weak minded..they hate the truth, even when it's for their own good..shedding those blubbers has so many advantages..
1. You feel(and become) healthier
2. You look physically more attractive
3. Your self confidence increases
4. Number 3 makes you believe you can achieve anything you set your mind (and body) to...

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by sekem: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
Babe if you like, you can lose everything but please let it not reach or affect the _boobs and the _booty

I speak from the viewpoint of a professional ASSETSmanager that I am... wink

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You my friend are wise beyond your years..I keep saying it that today's generation are weak minded..they hate the truth, even when it's for their own good..shedding those blubbers has so many advantages..
1. You feel(and become) healthier
2. You look physically attractive
3. Your self confidence increases
4. Number 3 makes you believe you can achieve anything you set your mind (and body) to...
Fixed
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Maxcollins042(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
It could be CoolSculpting
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by puresaint(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Advertising self...
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Where is the weight lose OP?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Growing Menace Of Poison Among Friends At Beer Parlours / Lady Delivers Conjoined Twins In Benue(photos) / Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.