Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Actress, Moyo Lawal Recounts Her Terrible January In Sick Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Moyo Lawal Recounts Her Terrible January In Sick Bed (443 Views)

Slay Mama Narrates Her 'Terrible Rough Sex Experience' That Shifted Her Uterus / Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Moyo Lawal Recounts Her Terrible January In Sick Bed by slimdandmuffy: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nigerian actress, Moyo Lawal took to social media this evening to explain why she has been incommunicado for the past two weeks and how January wasn’t fair to her and her family.

In her caption, she wrote;
So a couple of weeks ago ...I got so sick...I had to be hospitalised ��.... The whole nine yards was wrong with me .....I literally was so weak ...my drips had to be rushed until I got stabilised .... Energy was a luxury ...and I only used the little I had to communicate with family and the doctors(apologies to work and friends ,I left incommunicado) ......However after a really bad night of stooling and vomiting bile ...

We really wish her quick recovery...

Continue to read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/02/actress-moyo-lawal-recounts-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Omotola The Real Me - Season Two Set To Return / Must Watch: Ajanaku Share Stage With Kiss Daniel At Industry Nite / Dare Art Alade Releases ‘orekelewa’ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.