Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean (30688 Views)

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by EbolaParasite: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
mmsen:

Two accidents in 6 months is a pretty poor record and indicative of slipping standards.

Why are you afraid of questions being asked?

Huh? Afraid of questions? Ki ni eleyi n suh?
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by mmsen: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Huh? Afraid of questions? Ki ni eleyi n suh?

Why do you idiots go into another language when asked a simple question in English?
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by akwaowoudo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
ShehuAba:

at: https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-lagos-bound-bristow-helicopter-crashes
Thanks to God Almighty for the protection. Thanks to Water Survival Training. The passengers on board were good at displaying what they were taught at their various water survival training.
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by akigbemaru: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Heli1
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by EbolaParasite: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
mmsen:

Why do you idiots go into another language when asked a simple question in English?

Because that is my heritage and i stand proud. If you don't understand, GOOGLE it. Nairaland is for Nigerians. I typed a nigerian language. End of discussion.
Calling me an idiot makes you - omo ale jati jati
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by fashrola(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
hopilo:
God and Watching safety video before flying must have help this guys to survive

That's the norm... you watch the safety video prior to boarding the aircraft
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by fashrola(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
swezenberg:
I have boarded those helicopters offshore on a number of occasion. Sometimes I fear for my life when I see the Ocean beneath and we have to fly for over almost an hour over the Atlantic. We were trained on how to survive till rescue comes but what about those sharks, Barracudas and whales we see from the platforms.

It's better the aircraft is ditched into the ocean than a dry land..... Bristow should take an example from Caverton... I really love flying with that their yellow bird.... less Vibration

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by Souljaboi1: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thank God there was no casualty.

I'm guessing no Pilot Scholarship for this year again.

cry cry cry
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by Rejoice5000(f): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
coldsummer:
Not again. Same company that claimed Peter's life.

HEH! Are they from the pit of hell;back to sender
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by Smooyis(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by Dyt(f): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Souljaboi1:
Thank God there was no casualty.

I'm guessing no Pilot Scholarship for this year again.

cry cry cry

.get in touch
angry angry angry
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by henrybomb(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Dis bristow ppl shud be sanctioned
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by swezenberg(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
fashrola:

It's better the aircraft is ditched into the ocean than a dry land..... Bristow should take an example from Caverton... I really love flying with that their yellow bird.... less Vibration

I know Caverton goes to Bonga and other platforms and Bristow to Erha and other Mobil platforms. It depends on what platform you are going or what the oil operator uses.
Re: Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean by fashrola(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
swezenberg:

I know Caverton goes to Bonga and other platforms and Bristow to Erha and other Mobil platforms. It depends on what platform you are going or what the oil operator uses.

Total Deepwaters (Caverton) ... Whilst ExxonMobil uses Bristow helicopters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) / Car Somersaults In Obadare, Lagos, Pregnant Woman Killed (Photos) / 5 Interesting Things About Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.