Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Things To Consider If You Don't Want A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things To Consider If You Don't Want A Divorce (742 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider If You Don't Want A Divorce by aboveonly(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2009
You don't want divorce, but if your relationship is rocky and appears to be headed in that general direction, there are some things to consider, some steps you can take to prevent it. While they may not be completely successful, the tips in this article may help and are certainly worth a try if, truly, you don't want divorce.

If you don't want divorce, but your spouse has made his/her intentions clear, don't argue. Don't nag, don't whine, just remain quiet. Complaining or carrying on about how you don't want divorce is not going to help.

State your case simply, that you don't want divorce, and leave it at that. That's all you can do, really, without making matters worse. It might be possible to tell your partner-in a calm moment, of course-that all couples go through this sort of thing, or that counseling might help, but don't harp in these subjects.

If you go on and on about wanting to stay married, you will only make your partner's desire to get away even stronger. Instead of pushing them away, you can try the following tips,

READ MORE @http://marriageplusrelationships..com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help- In A State Of Indecision / Frigidity ,how Do You Handle It (only People With Experience) / Have I Done The Wrong Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.