Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Have I Done The Wrong Thing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Done The Wrong Thing? (741 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by player007(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
Am charles 26.After my s.s.c.e exam in 20003 i ran out of the house,then i was stayin with my dad cuz my mum just died then i had no choice cuz i thut he 'would' hav changed.my 'dad'(sumtims i wonder if he is realy my dad)many times called me a basterd in d presence of his wife,slaped me 4 my step brother & once accusesed me of sleeping with his wife.since i left d house in 2003 i hav'nt gone back 2 d house.but i went 2 my old skol 4 my result & did not go 2 his place.last year an uncle of mine gave him my number & he(my dad) called me 2 tell me dat he his giving me 7 days 2 come back 2 d house or else i would DIE.sum weeks later i changed my line.plz given the situation did i do d right thing?
Re: Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by opokonwa(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
player_007:

Am charles 26.After my s.s.c.e exam in 20003 i ran out of the house,then i was stayin with my dad cuz my mum just died then i had no choice cuz i thut he 'would' hav changed.my 'dad'(sumtims i wonder if he is realy my dad)many times called me a basterd in d presence of his wife,slaped me 4 my step brother & once accusesed me of sleeping with his wife.since i left d house in 2003 i hav'nt gone back 2 d house.but i went 2 my old skol 4 my result & did not go 2 his place.last year an uncle of mine gave him my number & he(my dad) called me 2 tell me dat he his giving me 7 days 2 come back 2 d house or else i would DIE.sum weeks later i changed my line.plz given the situation did i do d right thing?

One question; Is your dad a juju man or does he possess power for life and death?
Re: Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by player007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2010
Not that this matters but he is a Rosicrusian(an AMORC)member.
Re: Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by snowdrops(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
Your dad clearly had physically and emotionally abused you as well as employed blackmail.
Despite the fact that he is your father he does not own you. You have as much right to a good life as he does.
I would advice you to clearly think through your decision before going ahead with it.
Also seek counsel from a trusted matured family member of a priest.
Re: Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by opokonwa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2010
player_007:

Not that this matters but he is a Rosicrusian(an AMORC)member.

Bros, it matters! As much as members of this confraternity parade themselves as intellectuals, they are also students of mysticism, magic, occultic and metaphysical powers.
Depending on how your father has developed himself, his threat could have some potency.
However, I do not recommend going back to an abusive father. FIND YOUR PATH.
Re: Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by coolier(f): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
player_007:

he(my dad) called me 2 tell me dat he his giving me 7 days 2 come back 2 d house or else i would DIE.sum weeks later i changed my line.

Your dad gave you an ultimatum 7days or die!, some weeks later(which is definitely more than seven days), you changed your line. And now this thread!.So you're still alive, you did not die on or after the seventh day. Whatever powers he has did not work on you. So I don't think you should go back now, moreso as you've been away from him for 7years.
Re: Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by player007(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
I just want to say a BIG THANK U to opokonwa,snowdrops & coolier for ur advice(s).am really proud & happy to be part of this great & extended family.plz is any of u on facebook lets be friends my id is charlespluz04@yahoo.com.looking 4ward to meet u guyz thanks a million.
Re: Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by beingme(f): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
u need not to believe on what ur dad said to u cos he's not ur maker.

ur only help is trust in God of heavens and believing in Christ for a new life and protections.

Goodluck for by strength shall no man prevail
Re: Have I Done The Wrong Thing? by gidson12(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2010
First find out if he is ur real father

(1) (Reply)

What Course Of Study Is Demanded Most And Which Pays The Most / A Must Read Story - Scars Of Life / Songs, Both Local And Foreign That Celeberate Parenthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.