Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,345 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN (41273 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
K
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by lightheart(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Choi! Cavier building!
One very scary building that year. grin
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by preselect(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
in this 2016? . . . . . . . see wall . . . . . the paint be like kwashiokor skin. . .

yet tomorow we go de hear billions of naira for budget. . .

#BringBackOurGirlsBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Dyt(f): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Must be a general course
Nothing new
It happens in all schools
Some even hang by the window
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by obailala(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Very typical in most Naija government universities, especially at 100 level, too bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by myners007: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
tHIS CANT BE HAPPENING IN MY COUNTRY
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
WHAT A DISGRACE!!!

I REST MY CASE

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Juchii(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
I was in this class on Saturday. it was a chemistry class for first year students

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by igwe123: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thats carver building, the lecture is a second year course which combines numerous departments. This is not a typical classroom
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Wizprodigy: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
donofdons:
later some people will be coming here to shout biafra.....just go back home and repare your land first and if after that nigeria is still not good enogh then you can all ask for biafra.
If you leave igbos alone, every compound in anambra would become a state and every father a governor since unlike yorubas and hausas, igbos like germans hate been ruled because of their obvious intellectual superiority which is still the cause of their problems.
It is a mistake that the igboman is an african and they are more suited for the european climes
Wetin dis 1 dey talk?
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by saintkel(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
MisterDreamz:
I already knew the subject would be chemistry or related.
Yea dats chemistry, d building near NSLT, can't get d name now

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by judedwriter(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
No wonda unemployment is getting worse in nigeria undecided
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
ipledge10:
This is nothing compared to Ajose chemistry 101 class in OAU...you can never find any free seat at 6am for 8pm class

8am class you mean. You are right!
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by guiltless(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
chumachuchu:
lol..so Carver building hasn't changed.
lol, so u still remember dat plac
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Samexdx:
The funiest part is that they wont allow them to sit like this when is time for exam
So that they would cheat?
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by ayusco85(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
donofdons:
later some people will be coming here to shout biafra.....just go back home and repare your land first and if after that nigeria is still not good enogh then you can all ask for biafra.
If you leave igbos alone, every compound in anambra would become a state and every father a governor since unlike yorubas and hausas, igbos like germans hate been ruled because of their obvious intellectual superiority which is still the cause of their problems.
It is a mistake that the igboman is an african and they are more suited for the european climes

Wicket grin
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by puxiliizo: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yeah, this is UNN. The building is school of General Studies. GS building.
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by JimsonJaat001(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lilyalacutey:
see how students in a Nigerian university receive lecture. where are d alma maters
Let Chimanda Adiche come tell me say she attained that height in her career as a writer in this Sahara-Desert-like-class....This is Nigeria #Onlyinnigeria
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by JimsonJaat001(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dyt:
Must be a general course
Nothing new
Hang by the window?! Well....

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Horluwateewhy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
I tot it was only my school that is guilty of this o....... Bio 101 clas is a lot worse than this in my school
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by JimsonJaat001(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
preselect:
in this 2016? . . . . . . . see wall . . . . . the paint be like kwashiokor skin. . .

yet tomorow we go de hear billions of naira for budget. . .

#BringBackOurGirlsBuhari

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by TBD(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
You do not ask of budget government spend in education sector you said alma mata?
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by bigfrancis21: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lilyalacutey:
see how students in a Nigerian university receive lecture. where are d alma maters

I know that hall. I used to take Chemistry lectures there back during my first year. It could get really overcrowded.
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by gigabyte13: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
And this is the best university in the wailing region bah?

So how is this glorified secondary school different from L.A primary in Ajegunle here?
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by wilcox(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chemistry for that matter,!!! The best way out of this is to get a tutorial class for myself. The problem is not making education affordable to all at a substandard great but to provide a quality education despite the cost as long as within the reach of an income earner. As a country, we won't be doing ourselves any good if we keep deceiving ourselves that all and sundry must attend higher institution.
Let our government all so look for way to to encourage vocational training in our society So as help alleviate poverty in our country.
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by ikombe: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
This guy tho

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by amokeme(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dyt:
Must be a general course
Nothing new
not all.. angry
And this doesn't look normal...
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by ednut1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Later they will beef and yab private schools. As if na dem koba una.
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by princdebola201(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
LOL is this not the best university in Biafra Landgringrin
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
If person fart there e go kill person o
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by ChIkZiE(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
How can someone cope in situation like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.