Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN (40974 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by aalangel(f): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
My Great Alma Mater of Excellence.
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by akigbemaru: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nnsukka
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by olowookerekemi(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is this wat u call overcrowed cum to kwara state polythenic@der old etf nd see wat overcrowed mean
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by victons(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lyk this problem with lvl 100 ich z endemic in all Nigerian Universities
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Uniquestellz(f): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Dz z serious ooh
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Medunah: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Samexdx:
The funiest part is that they wont allow them to sit like this when is time for exam
grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by seunfape(m): 3:22am On Feb 04, 2016
general course classes are always like dat but if dept course class is like ds it means d uni shud be closed down
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by tiwasiaife(m): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2016
MisterDreamz:
I already knew the subject would be chemistry or related.

Carver building
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Edgarated(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2016
donofdons:
later some people will be coming here to shout biafra.....just go back home and repare your land first and if after that nigeria is still not good enogh then you can all ask for biafra.
If you leave igbos alone, every compound in anambra would become a state and every father a governor since unlike yorubas and hausas, igbos like germans hate been ruled because of their obvious intellectual superiority which is still the cause of their problems.
It is a mistake that the igboman is an african and they are more suited for the european climes

dullard....we've seen your type before. ike nsi angry
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by luxflowz(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2016
donofdons:
later some people will be coming here to shout biafra.....just go back home and repare your land first and if after that nigeria is still not good enogh then you can all ask for biafra.
If you leave igbos alone, every compound in anambra would become a state and every father a governor since unlike yorubas and hausas, igbos like germans hate been ruled because of their obvious intellectual superiority which is still the cause of their problems.
It is a mistake that the igboman is an african and they are more suited for the european climes
Itz a Pity... U hav chosen to display ur stupidity ...EVERY WHERE YOU GO..!!
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by hekkyboi: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2016
this is carver building, Che 221 uncle Ben's favorite. for those of you who have been there will know. but chemistry courses sha if u can't solve it my brother you are on ur own. but one thing I like about this chemistry department is that if you are not able to pass their courses at the appropriate time then at all other time when you retake the exam they can let you go provided u write at least something in their test and CA and make sure you fill the CA booklet. for sure they must let you go. But in a department like Microbiology, my brother my sister if no pass a course you no pass be b that o. unless you write to pass o. there's no two ways in that department

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by hekkyboi: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2016
this is carver building, Che 221 uncle Ben's favorite. for those of you who have been there will know. but chemistry courses sha if u can't solve it my brother you are on ur own. but one thing I like about this chemistry department is that if you are not able to pass their courses at the appropriate time then at all other time when you retake the exam they can let you go provided u write at least something in their test and CA and make sure you fill the CA booklet. for sure they must let you go. But in a department like Microbiology, my brother my sister if no pass a course you no pass be b that o. unless you write to pass o. there's no two ways in that department
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by ceda99: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Greetings from University of PortHarcourt

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by EMEKAPASCAL(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Lolzzz me 2 i also received lecture in dat particular place. Chemistry department eee.
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by costandi(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2016
Psalm18:
Shameful

1.Oregon state university, USA chemistry class

2.University of Ghana students listen to their political science professor, Dr. Evans Aggrey-Darkoh in Accra, Ghana on October 14, 2015.

It will be difficult if not impossible to produce the next batch of successful chemist in that crowded hall.
Little wonder we cannot produce employable graduates.

Nuc needs to do more unannounced assessment visit and sanctions schools with more students than facilities.

I'm a recent graduate of UNN. And, my class was at least better than no 2 picture. That's actually a class in UNN, but it's actually a rare scene and less than 5% of classes are like this.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by frank950(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2016
donofdons:

what the Bleep is this fucker saying undecided
donofdons:

what the f**k is this fucker saying
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by lacasera14(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2016
logarithm:
My former department: CARVER BUILDING, PURE & INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY.

Probably CHM222 undecided
why did you change?
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
lacasera14:
why did you change?

Because I wanted Mathematics
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by chinonyinye: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lol,Dats 2nd year chemistry class,it's not even serious self,wait till 2nd semester for the Almighty anat,prof okoye dat only d 1st 2 rows can actually hear him,anyways all iz well
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by hekkyboi: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2016
logarithm:

logarithm:

logarithm:

omo from frying pan to fire. Abuja building there u go

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by Lilyalacutey(f): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2016
valyzubxx:
That's Chm221 @ Carver building probably taught by Aunty Jane #LifeinUnn
you're right. how u take sabi am. are u sure u r not in that class? show ur sef
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by hekkyboi: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2018
nosike3:
wanted to zoom in to see uncle ben! grin.
I don't miss UNN tho. 5 years post graduation.
yeah one thing i like about uncle ben is if any carries his course over and if u write at least something in his CA, exam and fill ur CA booklet definitely he will let u go wih an E

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by hekkyboi: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2018
chinonyinye:
Lol,Dats 2nd year chemistry class,it's not even serious self,wait till 2nd semester for the Almighty anat,prof okoye dat only d 1st 2 rows can actually hear him,anyways all iz well
nostalgic then in unn chai God really save me for that course bc i pass am. those chemistry courses its better u pass them in ur first attempt bc rewrtting it is sure a hell coupled with that CA booklet filling.
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by hekkyboi: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2018
Lilyalacutey:

you're right. how u take sabi am. are u sure u r not in that class? show ur sef
yes thats him sleeping down there
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by fishguide(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Good UNNite,

Are you having Issue with your RESEARCH WORK OR DATA ANALYSIS?

it's a new week to get started on it

Reach out on 08168261081
Re: Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN by chinonyinye: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
hekkyboi:

nostalgic then in unn chai God really save me for that course bc i pass am. those chemistry courses its better u pass them in ur first attempt bc rewrtting it is sure a hell coupled with that CA booklet filling.

abi? dose their useless 20+ pages C.A. booklet that the highest score is usually 6/10.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! / Riot By NASU Staff In FUOYE, Lecturers Brutally Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.