Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Ex-nimasa Boss Paid Me For Job Undone – Uche Obilor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ex-nimasa Boss Paid Me For Job Undone – Uche Obilor (1132 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / EFCC Uncovers Alleged Theft Of Another N40billion By Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ex-nimasa Boss Paid Me For Job Undone – Uche Obilor by kayfra: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
**And some call it witch hunting**

How ex-NIMASA boss paid me for job undone

By Innocent Anaba

lagos—A prosecution witness in the ongoing trial of a former Director-General of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, Patrick Akpobolokemi and six others, Uche Obilor, yesterday, told a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos how his three companies were paid N905.8million, by NIMASA under Akpobolokemi , for a contract he did not execute.

Obilor, Managing Director of Ace Prosthesis Limited, Seabulk Offshore Limited and Southern Offshore Limited told the court that the money was paid into the companies’ two bank accounts though he did not bid for any contract for NIMASA nor executed any.

Akpobolokemi is standing trial before Justice Ibrahim Buba alongside three others, Captain Ezekiel Agaba, Ekene Nwakuche, Governor Juan and three companies, namely Blockz and Stonz Limited, Kenzo Logistics Limited and Al-Kenzo Logistic Limited.

In the charge against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, they were alleged to have converted the sum of N2.658billion between December 23, 2013 and May 28, 2015.

The accused persons pleaded not guilty to all the counts of the charge.

In his evidence-in-chief, Obilor, led by EFCC counsel, Rotimi Oyedepo, said that the sum of N437million was paid to Ace Prosthesis Limited, while N402 million was paid to Seabulk Offshore Limited and N66.8 million was paid to Southern Offshore Limited respectively.

On how his companies got the contract, Obilor said that he was approached by Captain Ezekiel Agaba (2nd defendants) that his companies had been awarded a contract to assist NIMASA meet the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code for 2014.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/how-ex-nimasa-boss-paid-me-for-job-undone-witness/
Re: How Ex-nimasa Boss Paid Me For Job Undone – Uche Obilor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ok
Re: How Ex-nimasa Boss Paid Me For Job Undone – Uche Obilor by emzila(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
we are getting there. has anyone notice that policies in Nigeria are now being completed on scheduled dates, has anybody notice that public officials are becoming skeptical about taking bribe, did you guys hear the Senate President saying that if the non oil and independent revenue aspects are well taken care of, we need not give much attention to oil price? is just going to a little time, we will get there. I prefer this regime being criticize at the his earlier stage than later.

(1) (Reply)

I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 / See 7 Nigerians President Buhari Can Not Touch. / Accident Victim Joy Akabuike Is Out Of Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.