Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 (1114 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) / Homes Owned By Nigerian Politicians In The UK (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by naijaboy756: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
This dullard president has succeeded in killing their political careers. Ironically, they don't know this!

3 Likes

Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by ki02020(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboy756:
This dullard president has succeeded in killing their political careers. Ironically, they don't know this!

The distance between life and death is a moment...and what makes you think things will not get better before 2019 except you're praying that nigeria situation should get worst just to prove points against APC

What an hypocrite you are...you didn't see the PDP members that wasted 16year as people who have killed their career but you see APC members who are less that 2years in government as killing their career

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Be Patient Nwannem 2019 is just three years from now..
Together we'll pushout the fraud in Imo Douglas house
Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by 2sexycom(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2016
ki02020:

The distance between life and death is a moment...and what makes you think things will not get better before 2019 except you're praying that nigeria situation should get worst just to prove points against APC

What an hypocrite you are...you didn't see the PDP members that wasted 16year as people who have killed their career but you see APC members who are less that 2years in government as killing their career
Can you ever defend APC without mentioning 16 years of misrule?

The op is very correct. It may not be obvious now, but wait till 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by LudaChriz(m): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2016
ki02020:

I just laugh at u zombies when I hear u say 16 years wasted by PDP.., Let me tell you, if given the opportunity (but u will never be given), APC will never achieve half of what the PDP achieved within those 16 years in 20 years

2 Likes

Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by Mamog(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2016
It is so easy to conclude the destination of this government because no concrete plan to move things forward all they know ho to do is propaganda . Except the unthinkable happens, many of his (PMB) associates will lose their electoral value before 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by SleekAbokii: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Until buhari succeeds in stabilising world oil price at $150 per barrel, Expect no changes in the next 4 years! It would even get worse cos of buhari failed policies and acrobatics.
Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by neuroneXY(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2016
2sexycom:
Can you ever defend APC without mentioning 16 years of misrule?

The op is very correct. It may not be obvious now, but wait till 2019.
look, 16 years of arbitrary decisions in the life of a man can never be rectified within a year i bet u if oga jona happened to be in pmb shoes you would have been denying urself orgasm to defend him
Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by Standing5(m): 1:23am On Mar 31, 2016
What can one do when grown folks decide to be stupìd just to spite those who displaced their paymaster?
If PDP could borrow to pay salaries with oil at $55pb tell how is Buhari able to pay salaries without borrowing?
PDP was going to privatize the refineries, stop amnesty, and increase TAXes before Buhari was elected, so tell how has Buhari/APC survived without selling the country?
There is a limit to how much derailing public opinion can work against peoples mind. We saw that in last presidential polls.
Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by naijaboy756: 6:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Standing5:
What can one do when grown folks decide to be stupìd just to spite those who displaced their paymaster?
If PDP could borrow to pay salaries with oil at $55pb tell how is Buhari able to pay salaries without borrowing?
PDP was going to privatize the refineries, stop amnesty, and increase TAXes before Buhari was elected, so tell how has Buhari/APC survived without selling the country?
There is a limit to how much derailing public opinion can work against peoples mind. We saw that in last presidential polls.
pls let me ask? What was used on you? You have been hypnotized and you don't know it. How can a man whose senses are complete be pleased with the worst government in the history of our dear nation? Buhari is not doing anything. Quote me anyday. He is dull. You ask how has he paid salaries without selling our country. For the fact that he is confused doesn't stop revenue generation. Let's leave oil out. We have income for revenue and taxes. That can handle your so called pmb salary magic. So it is not pmb, it is *auto piloting*. What else is he doing? Anambra,rivers and abia state governors are doing wonders under the same economic environment. No excuse for buhari. He is simply a miss-fit. Dem dn jazz una sha... Apc---- all promises cancelled. Even the small 5k.

2 Likes

Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by omogin(f): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2016
River's and bayelsa treatment awaits them
Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by 2sexycom(m): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2016
neuroneXY:
look, 16 years of arbitrary decisions in the life of a man can never be rectified within a year i bet u if oga jona happened to be in pmb shoes you would have been denying urself orgasm to defend him
don't worry, 2019 will soon be here. I am also one of those who supported buhari... we all shall meet in 2019
Re: I Swear I Pity APC Politicians In 2019 by naijaboy756: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2016
See the fight going on @ a filling station ll because someone is clueless

(1) (Reply)

Expose Nig Looters, Orji Kalu Tells U.K, U.S Government; Speaks On Biafra (photo / Shia Leader, Sheikh Zakzaky Partly Paralysed / Senate President And Deputy Should Have Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.