Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,579 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him (50434 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by ourchoice(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
SSaemoenl:
My bros, it depends on what skill u acquire, Europe is still want it is, if you can figure yourself out POSITIVELY. Europe don't need nuisance. you most be proactive to make it. Ask Ghanians and Cameroonian that are almost proactive folks.
Yeah...you have a point, but u can't compare the opportunity in Europe some 10, 15 years ago with now....overpopulation....mass migration and emerging Asian markets/technology aren't favoring the almighty Europe....things will even get worse in Europe with time with the way they opened their doors to Arab people
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
ourchoice:
Na lie joor...u de Greece shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
noooo grin grin serious am in Germany traveled last year
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by ourchoice(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
ellacute45:
noooo grin grin serious am in Germany traveled last year
Oh really? That means my European dream has finally come to past! shocked shocked Oya send me invitation...I wan come Germany for excursion cheesy cheesy
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by zbone(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
"Italian based nigerian" wth? is the nigga confused or what? or it is OP that is confused....

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Obamina(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
diasporaman:
A friend returned home for the first time after eight years in Europe. His primary aim was to find a wife from his home town,but to his greatest surprise no woman want to marry somebody from abroad who is not willing to take the wife along.

What they are telling him is "Show me my visa before I say yes I do" Women are now wise because long distance relationship has destroyed many homes.
. In my town, she will agree to marry u but u will come back to see house of many children, well fed with d cash u av b sending home to build or do one or two things 4u@home... #Nonsense
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by onyiiella(f): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Bros Abeg connect me to the guy. I'm interested.
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by onyiiella(f): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2016
I'm interested, connect me to the guy. I can give you my number for him if you want. I'm serious.

1 Like

Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Speechless3:
LmaO Who still falls for that abroad husband poo.

The guy above me lives in my street. Can you imagine he is telling everyone i asked him out just because i hiiied him yest on my way to work. sad What would he have said if i had said more than hi. undecided

Forget RickRichards, the guy no sabi beta tin!
I gbadun u dieeeee wink
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2016
onyiiella:
I'm interested, connect me to the guy. I can give you my number for him if you want. I'm serious.

onyiiella:
Bros Abeg connect me to the guy. I'm interested.

Spot on*

Op, pls help this sister....... Do this favour for me, and you'll be well compensated! smiley
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by limen123: 6:40am On Feb 04, 2016
diasporaman:
A friend returned home for the first time after eight years in Europe. His primary aim was to find a wife from his home town,but to his greatest surprise no woman want to marry somebody from abroad who is not willing to take the wife along.

What they are telling him is "Show me my visa before I say yes I do" Women are now wise because long distance relationship has destroyed many homes.
. LIE!!!
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by diasporaman(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Onyiiela where are you staying. And what tribe are you
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by seangy4konji: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Lol.

Na comedy full nairaland.
Re: Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him by Hearbreaker: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Lol..The title could mean something else. I was confused at first, i had to read the post to understand what it was about. Nice one there. smiley
teeghurl:
Lol, you go fear engrish na. Abeg free d guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.