Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) (26386 Views)

Hot Opportunity For Job Seekers In Nigeria. / 350,000 Job Seekers Applied For Railway Job - NRC-MD / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
g
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by dandoki: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
coded01:
The level of unemployment in Nigeria is in a sorry state...

Nigerian government do not care about our future or our unborn generation...

It's time we demand "change" Nigeria!
This is a cumulative development of the past 6 years. There would be progressive remedy as it cannot be sorted out in one fell swoop.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
May God help them!
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by olatade(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
that's the frontage of the post office building along yakubu gowon way i guess
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by sunny2k: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
also patronised that place b4 God rescued me.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Ambi25: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
olawalebabs:
This is where I saw the advert of my first Job.
that board is really helpful
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Ambi25: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
olatade:
that's the frontage of the post office building along yakubu gowon way i guess
grin you're correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by truthspeaks: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Youths talk 2much in dis country n d serious part z nobody wan die for anoda. So 4 diz 2 reasons, politicians will always tk youths 4 granted n d change bn demanded will only be seen as theoretical.
coded01:
The level of unemployment in Nigeria is in a sorry state...

Nigerian government do not care about our future or our unborn generation...

It's time we demand "change" Nigeria!
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by olawalebabs(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ambi25:
that board is really helpful
The board has been helpful since 1900.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Ambi25: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nicepoker:
Op wetin u follo go find there no be job?
my oga i go search for info
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
bishopoliver:
Can I have the number of the lady in jeans skirt in the 1st pixture? grin
Lmao bad guy
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ambi25:
my oga i go search for info
chai nigerians. Let's say job info.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
/
The intelligent ones usually get job offers.

Try engaging the unemployed ones in a conversation and you will know why they are unemployed or unemployable.

There are some people you want to help but they may end up embarrassing you.
/
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by zukko(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
bishopoliver:
please if na job u wan give am....am intrested abeg
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Doubleoo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ask them to learn what they can do to sustain themselves for just #5,000 and they will tell you it is too cost. Unfortunately, many of them have spent all their money printing different formats of CVs.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
bishopoliver:
0805-123-32-419. Talk to her gently o because she angry one of her paper is missing.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=MrHighSea post=42584593]C dia yanshes[/quote...your perception is so bizzare. All you see is yanshes. Good kiddo.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Warri is the worst place in Nigeria to find a Job as Former Governor James Ibori and Governor Uduaghan did not create job during their 16 years of pdp rule in delta state.

Uduaghan was the worst governor delta state ever had.[/size]
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by MrHighSea: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=Omotolu post=42590798][/quote]'Old Man', na wetin i c, c ur own na.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by clitah: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please this is a security risk especially in that part of the country.
There are better options to get these info and not necessarily getting it with a crowd.
Only the living work oooooooooo.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by macaranta(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by eduxerxes: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
bishopoliver:
what about the "flat boot" in Red leggings in the second picture?
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by businessberry: 5:36am On Feb 04, 2016
This is the real picture of the fate of the nigeria job applicant in kaduna and indeed Nigeria. That said, i sincerely want to use this forum to tell Nairalanders that that post officee board in kaduna has help a lot of people to get employed in one company or the other. Some have actually gotten their jobs there.

Another point is that it serve as a meeting point where you get information about the latest news in town as it is located within kaduna main town.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by businessberry: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2016
This is the real picture of the fate of the nigeria job applicant in kaduna and indeed Nigeria. That said, i sincerely want to use this forum to tell Nairalanders that that post officee board in kaduna has help a lot of people to get employed in one company or the other. Some have actually gotten their dream jobs there.

Another point is that it serve as a meeting point where you get information about the latest news in town as it is located within kaduna main town.
I was there before God bless me with a GOOD JOB. Thanks to God almighty.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2016
And they have nice asses.

They should learn and turn to Olonsho.

Wat does Linda ikeji has as ass that they don't have. Wasting god giving talent.

The wise ones don turn Olonsho and they are living well.

Banana island na joke? Chopping banana ti buy banana island.
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by uvalued(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2016
Ambi25:
This pictures shows the particular popular job post board at kaduna post office where job seekers in kaduna trip out every day in search of Job Vacancies.
Source: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/02/job-seekers-viewing-jobsvacancies-in.html

op are you based in kaduna? please i just sent you a pm, i need some information. Thanks
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by Ambi25: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
uvalued:

op are you based in kaduna? please i just sent you a pm, i need some information. Thanks
yeah that is where i base
Re: Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) by yaso(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Post office Kaduna.....OP u get luck say dem no slap u oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Looking For Job As A Graduate! / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / Immigration Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.