Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

CRUEL!! : Army Officer Beats Up Man Who Complimented Her (photo +video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CRUEL!! : Army Officer Beats Up Man Who Complimented Her (photo +video) (1220 Views)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) / Fake Army Officer In Port-Harcourt Apprehended By Security Operatives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRUEL!! : Army Officer Beats Up Man Who Complimented Her (photo +video) by DANO1011(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
In an appalling video uploaded by Sahara Reporters few hours ago, a young man was beaten blue black for complementing a female officer.

According to the conversation in the video, the young man told the female officer that she’s beautiful and he was dealt with numerous slaps while on his kneels. The female officer kept slapping him saying: ‘Am I beautiful?’ ‘Do I look like Beyonce?’ ‘What is beautiful about me?’ and it goes on and on till the young man started bleeding.
He was then made to remove his shirt and use it to clean the blood. Date and location of this cruel happening is not known. See the video below: https://www.naij.com/718178-cruel-saying-female-army-officer-beautiful-see-done-man.html

Re: CRUEL!! : Army Officer Beats Up Man Who Complimented Her (photo +video) by j1mmy: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
another rubbish publication, she is NOT an officer!!!!!!!
Re: CRUEL!! : Army Officer Beats Up Man Who Complimented Her (photo +video) by delishpot: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Someone did this in India and came to complain here how they almost beat him up. Men, please keep your compliments to yourselves. Women ain't got time for such. Maybe if you know them or are being introduced to them by a mutual friend then it is okay to say something complimentary or sweet but this habit of seeing a woman and just start saying things to her is a no no.
Some Naija men still behaving h.orny since 10000 BC.

Anyhoe after all said and done, they should be court Marshalled and their salary used to treat and compensate those guys for 3 months. Then I hope those guys will learn to shut the hell up and not look down on women again. Cos I know many men who just open mouths anyhow to say sweet nonsense to women have this chauvinism thing going on.
Re: CRUEL!! : Army Officer Beats Up Man Who Complimented Her (photo +video) by xband: 4:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Maybe, that's how his sweet mouth always get him laid, he then taught he could get laid by an army lady.

He got the damn beatings of his life.

See how the lady was just Panel-beating his coconut head and even that little kid smash that his empty brain.

That serves him right. Not every lady got time for stupid compliment.

Useless Bastard wey konji dey hold. He taught it was a good ideal to carry his konji to an army lady.

Tomorrow if him see woman, him go use that him coconut brain think and not his d i c k.

Make him go wash MTV and see the beauty in her. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Female Students Caught On Tape Practicing Lesbianism / Drugfield Pharmaceticals In Otta,ogun State,why Dont You Caution Your Staffs? / Your Toyota Camry Is More Likely To Be Stolen In Abuja Than Any Other City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.