Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? (565 Views)

Emir Sanusi Faults Buhari's Economic Plan / Buhari’s Economic Reforms Are Bold – Obama / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? by Destined2win: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
It is one thing to be in a problem, and it is a totally different thing to have plans on how to solve the problems. Nigerians are really going through hard times. I, personally hate to complain about issues bordering on economic fluctuations because they are bound to happen.

But what matters is how the government plans to scale through hard times and consolidate on the good times.

What is President buhari's plan to alleviate the problems of the economy because even the garri seller in my estate has increased her price because of dollar increase.
Re: What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? by bukson2(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
bukson2:
Kindly edit your caption this way,"how is pmb plan to clean the mess gej has thrown us to?
Re: What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? by Redoil: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
junketing arround the world and been applauded by his confused followers
Re: What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? by 7footre(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
For now we are moving with the tide, running on autopilot. I had hoped that the budget would provide a kind of direction as to where we are headed but that too turned to an epic fail..... unless someone is privy to some info we don't know about
Re: What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? by kayfra: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
As an APC supporter, I've declared Buhari to be a visionless leader for months. Probably 6 months since I made the proclamation.

We need concrete plans to dig us out of this hole and fighting corruption is not a plan. It's a solid foundation though. But of what use is a foundation if you have no plans to build a house on it?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is President Buhari's Economic Plans? by Destined2win: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Every serious leader always has economic plans, but I am yet to see or hear about President buhari's own.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria'spastors : Man-made Gods / There Is No Resurgence Of Boko Haram Despite Recent Attacks – FG / Shambles In Mkpat Enin Pdp....fmr Deputy Governor Fingered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.