Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Is An Average Nigerian Force Personel Angry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is An Average Nigerian Force Personel Angry (531 Views)

British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS / Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight / Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is An Average Nigerian Force Personel Angry by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have observed that an average Nigerian law enforcement agent and even the military personel go about his duty with a lot of anger and hatred which he is willing to unleash on innocent defenseless citizens.

The behave as if one forced them into the force. Many people obey them not out of respect, but out of fear of the guns the carry.

Some people like me hate the police and the military and may not be willing to assist them ordinarily speaking but as a christians, I have to do the word of GOD.

What are your opinions about our law enforcement agents?
Re: Why Is An Average Nigerian Force Personel Angry by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
firstly - the kind of training they passed still hurt them
2 - most of them joined cus they want power
And lastly ..
- They been owed by the govt[b]
Re: Why Is An Average Nigerian Force Personel Angry by kernel501: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
THEY TREAT CIVILIANS WITHOUT RESPECT, WHILE THEY ARE SHOE SHINERS TO POLITICIANS.
Re: Why Is An Average Nigerian Force Personel Angry by tnthommie(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
True talk @op, i think nigerians really need to device a means to checkmate their execces, the way they treat innocent citizens is quite appauling.
Something really needs to be done.

(1) (Reply)

Female Cardet Beats A Man For Complimenting Her Beauty / Photo: See What This Boy Is Doing / Senatorial Campaign Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.