Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades (7052 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
A facebook user uploaded pics of himself taking selfies with US marine and navy units which many of us know can not happen in naija...

He captioned " Taking selfies with US marines and Navy in parades. For 9ja, who born me? Nagutter i for don go swim. After 1 hour frog jump" grin

Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by WaleGent(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
all I can say is naija too go beta

3 Likes

Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by AraduF90(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
your beating ehn! all dis our stupid officers.
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
AraduF90:
your beating ehn!
all dis our stupid officers.
grin civilian is even afraid of making jokes with soldier in. Naija

babyfaceafrica:
Nigerian force can. Be friendly if you meet them at the right place..do you know how many I had pictures with in maami market ,we drank together sef..stop dis silly generalization
Oga that's just doing nysc and wont allow us rest, pices was taken while in parade not maami market enh? can you comprehend now? So stop your silly comment ok?

Omololu007:
you mumu no b small
you mean a grade one mumu or what grin

1 Like

Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
You don't go and disrupt soldiers on Parade in any country.You took those selfies in a portrait background.

3 Likes

Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Bros u talk true
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by Feranchek(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Buh sadly, no be lie the bros lie o0oo0

1 Like

Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2016
Nigerian force can. Be friendly if you meet them at the right place..do you know how many I had pictures with in maami market ,we drank together sef..stop dis silly generalization
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by TrumpDonald(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2016
"For 9ja, who born me? Nagutter i
for don go swim. After 1 hour frog jump"

LWKM grin grin
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by Omololu007(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Love Machine:
You don't go and disrupt soldiers on Parade in any country.You took those selfies in a portrait background.
you mumu no b small

2 Likes

Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by SonofDevil: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2016
This pictures re not real pictures,

Look at the faces of the officers at the front, some where looking at another direction not d camera.

How can take a selfie at close range with ur full face not showing.

E be like say u go stand snap picture for their officegringrin

U lie no be for here ooocheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by buskie13(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2016
na den u go see how the never smiling men go just do collabo for ur whole body..panel beat u like say na tipa jam you
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Omololu007:
you mumu no b small
You think say na everybody mumu like you.
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
grin civilian is even afraid of making jokes with soldier in. Naija

Oga that's just doing nysc and wont allow us rest, pices was taken while in parade not maami market enh? can you comprehend now? So stop your silly comment ok?

you mean a grade one mumu or what grin
when will you have sense...is it only in nysc that dere is maami ?....there is maami in barracks too...get well soon!!!!
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
when will you have sense...is it only in nysc that dere is maami ?....there is maami in barracks too...get well soon!!!!
i know why i mentioned nysc, otondon like you brags about maami alot. who doesnt know maami doesnt exist only in nysc camp. anyways it was in parades he took it. ok? take ur drugs ok?
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
i know why i mentioned nysc, otondon like you brags about maami alot. who doesnt know maami isnt exist only in nysc camp. anyways it was in parades he took it. ok? take ur drugs ok?
damage control!!!.... E pain am...na everybody you say na corper here...u better go to the nysc section...adeke...and please visit yaba left
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
damage control!!!.... E pain am...na everybody you say na corper here...u better go to the nysc section...adeke...and please visit yaba left
i should come visit you at yaba left or what? No i'm not coming. stay there on your own forever!
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
i should come visit you at yaba left or what? No i'm not coming. stay there on your own forever!
oh!!!...so u are no more. There ,you have been transferred to aro in ogun state..sowie
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
oh!!!...so u are no more. There ,you have been transferred to aro in ogun state..sowie
can see you're very good at coursing.. i dont blame you, thats the way you were brought up. continue, it will get you somewhere. amin
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
can see you're very good at coursing.. i dont blame you, thats the way you were brought up. continue, it will get you somewhere. amin
painment....don't. Cry
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
painment....don't. Cry
you're Just a kid.. Carry on! Just be rest assured that you can't win this.. Response to one thousand of your mentions is already available. So let's go!
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
you're Just a kid.. Carry on! Just be rest assured that you can't win this.. Response to one thousand of your mentions is already available. So let's go!
ok am all hears boy!!
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
ok am all hears boy!!
jobless mofo spoted!
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
ok am all hears boy!!
jobless mofo spoted! I'm done with my work for the day. .. So a jobless asshole like you isn't bad to ease off stress.
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
jobless mofo spoted! I'm done with my work for the day. .. So a jobless asshole like you isn't bad to ease off stress.
what job?
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
what job?
you need a job?
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
you need a job?
no..I want to give out one
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
yes I need a job oooo
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
from ur agbepo job?
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
from ur agbepo job?
yes..na job nah
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:08am On Jun 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
yes..na job nah
i have better one for you
Re: Can any Nigerian force be this friendly? Selfie with force men on parades by babyfaceafrica: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
i have better one for you
am listening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai / Buhari Participates At International Forum On Peace And Security (photo) / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Output Increases By 403,900bpd Now 1.94m Bpd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.