Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose (1102 Views)

I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by neolboy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Media aide to Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State,Lere Olayinka, has averred that nobody should link his principal with the arrest order issued by a chief Magistrate’s Court in Ado Ekiti, the state capital, on the former Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state, Dr. Temitope Aluko.

Speaking in a telephone conversation with DAILYPOST, Olayinka called for the course of justice to be followed strictly on the matter, stressing that “We should not run a society where somebody will go to court last year to say something and come back to say something else.

”While exonerating Governor Fayose from instigating the arrest warrant, he explained, “a lawyer in Ado Ekiti here, Olowulafe Sunday, wrote a petition to the Attorney General of Ekiti state and you should know that the Attorney General of Ekiti also has the power to prosecute an offender.

“So based on the petition of that lawyer, there is no how the Attorney General of a state can prosecute crime without the police first investigating what was alleged. It is on this basis that the Attorney General approached the court to give an order that the police should arrest and investigate him (Aluko) so that he can be prosecuted.

”Dr. Aluko had last week claimed that what transpired in the 2014 governorship election in the state was a high level of manipulation, claiming that the military was used to rig the election in favour of Fayose.

He also alleged that former President, Goodluck Jonathan gave $37mto Fayose to use in prosecuting the election. Meanwhile, Olayinka disclosed that the arrest order came as a result of allegations of perjury, stating that the embattled former PDP chief had earlier testified before the tribunal that the election that brought in Fayose was devoid of irregularities.

source:http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/03/fayoses-aide-reveals-how-arrest-order-was-issued-on-aluko/
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ok!! We are watching with keen interest
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fayose is busy disrespecting and abusing the president up and down without the president harassing him. lolx but the thug can't stand a single punchline that was given to him by his former ally. smh

3 Likes

Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by zicoraads: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is going to be very interesting cheesy cheesy
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by frankyychiji(f): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
A son that utters his fathers proverbs must also pay his fathers debts - Igbo Proverb

Dr Aluko has bitten more than he can chew.

1 Like

Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by seunmsg(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol, Fayose must think everybody is stupid like him. He abuses the president at will, places adverts wishing him death and calls the president unprintable names. He goes about making unsubstantiated allegations against the president yet, he can't stomach a little insult on his person. More so, the allegations made by Dr. Aluko are verifiable. So, why is he trying to get him arrested at all cost?

Now, Nigerians can see who is the real dictator and autocrat who is using state resources to silent an opposition figure. Unfortunately for him, it is late already. The entire country is aware of how the Ekiti election was rigged. Silencing Aluko at this point is no longer productive. Their secret deed is already in the open.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by Mutuwa(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Lol, Fayose must think everybody is stupid like him.

grin

Make I remain small for u bros..?

Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by ozoigbondu: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
The important thing is that tuko committed perjury and should be arrested ASAP
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by yimikaa: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
so fayose thinks we are fools abi angry
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by g4everybody(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Whoever advices mr Aluko to gave him a terrible advice. Je just ruin his life with such coffession, knowing fully wel that he was under an oath. He should hav thought about d implication b4 going to the press
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by Godjone(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
aluko abi aloko, u are a disgrace to humanity. Simply because of what you will eat, you sold your pride and gamble away the respect and diginity of your linage, race, family and generation yet unborn.

In saner climes, aloko deserved a heavy knock on his head by one of his boy child.
Shame!
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by neolboy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Na so dem go dey speculate
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by vikacydevato(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Justice must prevail.
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by Baawaa(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
We should not run a society where somebody will go to court last year to say something and come back to say something else.
Aluko change tone when Fayose failed to fulfill his promise,
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by lomprico(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Fayose is busy disrespecting and abusing the president up and down without the president harassing him. lolx but the thug can't stand a single punchline that was given to him by his former ally. smh
In a sane society, as aluko was rounding up that interview police will be waiting to arrest him for lying under oat.
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by abduljabbar4(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fayose as well is in trouble. The ineffectual B said the audio was fake, now he has exposed them all. Gej can now hide in shame. He acquited Fayose without trial and the wailers here busy hailing him
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by seunmsg(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
lomprico:

In a sane society, as aluko was rounding up that interview police will be waiting to arrest him for lying under oat.

In a sane country, Fayose should have resigned to clear his name immediately Dr. Aluko made those weighty allegation against him and if he refuse to resign, the state house of assembly should by now have commenced impeachment proceedings against him.
Re: I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose by alrahmanonline(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
FASYOSEEEEEE!!!! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED... #THEREALDICTATORSHIP

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Not Needed To Prove Case Against Metuh –EFCC / My Aide’s Personal Assistant Was Killed − Nyesome Wike / The She Goat That Chopp Our Yam Vomitted.cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.