Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide (1462 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by Ohammadike: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Special Assistant to Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka has described the yesterday’s meeting in Lagos of the embattled former Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the State, Mr Temitope Aluko with the Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose as a vindication of his position that “he (Aluko) can make a 360 degree turnaround and return to the same Governor Fayose that he claimed rigged election because he lacked integrity.” Tope Aluko Olayinka, who said he was speaking in his personal capacity and not as spokesperson of the governor, added that, “Being the person that faced Aluko on Television interviews where he told all the lies that he told against Governor Fayose and the people of Ekiti State, I am constrained to make my position known on this new development. “Even though Governor Fayose, being someone with large heart may not be too happy that I am making this statement, but as one of the major dramatis personae in the whole saga, my conscience won’t allow me to just keep silent after all the pains and confusion caused by Aluko. “I did say on Channels Television that giving the right situation or after Aluko must have concluded his scamming of the APC and its gullible leaders, he will return to Governor Fayose and recant everything that he had said. “Today, I have been vindicated because Aluko has done just that and I wonder how he will feel when he comes face to face with the people that he has destroyed. I wonder how he will feel when he comes face to face with those fine military officers that he went to Kaduna to lie against and made them to lose their jobs. “Also, I wonder how those who funded him will be feeling now, having failed to listen when I was consistently saying that they were being duped. I wonder how the Department of State Services (DSS) men who took Aluko’s lies and acted on them by invading the State House of Assembly will feel now that they have integrity problem because of what he (Aluko) made them to do. “However, I salute my boss, Governor Fayose for once again displaying his statesmanship because only a statesman with a large heart can hold the hands of someone like TKO Aluko after all that he did to pull down his government. “I also thank God for vindicating me by finally exposing the hypocrisy of Aluko to the whole world to see.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/ive-been-vindicated-by-the-u-turn-of-tko-aluko-fayoses-aide/
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by chriskosherbal(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmm issues arising.
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by thunder74(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
I was not surprised. Trust no politician. The reason I was not carried away by APC propaganda during 2015 election. They do not care about you but about their stomach.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
This your ranting won't stop us from arresting and prosecuting Fayose, whenever his immunity is up...

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by neolboy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mitcheew
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by neolboy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This your ranting won't stop us from arresting and prosecuting Fayose, whenever his immunity is up...

I smile when u use the word we

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by Paperwhite(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Are you moved by all these hardship your hero is inflicting on us as a nation? They are also constitutionally impeachable offenses in saner climes."There are many(evil )devices in the heart of a man but only the counsel of the Lord that shall stand"(Proverbs 19:21).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by Babacele: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I no know say u know
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by SageTravels: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
we don here
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by babdap: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Aluko is a perfect example of a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by Pidggin(f): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2016
When will DSS stop arresting people based on hear say, but actually start investigating prospects as the CIA in America does. We have a long way to go
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by Tunami(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
keep on dreaming mrs Joseph.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by JusticeSeeker: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2016
After he's been heavily induced financially, why won't he make a u-turn. Your crime inclined oga, Fayose knows the consequences of allowing Aluko to continue with his rampage. You're here spewing nonsense in the name of vindication. I'm sure you're the brain behind Fayose's constant media baseless propaganda against the Lord's Cyrus(PMB).

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by Sunky200: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2016
no you have not, the general involved in your ekitigate allegations was relieved yesterday

waiting for more of your attrocities
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by Goke7: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Honestly we have comedians in the government house in ekiti.

Ekitikete! I hail una o grin
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by Goke7: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2016
JusticeSeeker:
After he's been heavily induced financially, why won't he make a u-turn. Your crime inclined oga, Fayose knows the consequences of allowing Aluko to continue with his rampage. You're here spewing nonsense in the name of vindication. I'm sure you're the brain behind Fayose's constant media baseless propaganda against the Lord's Cyrus(PMB).

The guys in the government house in ekiti are just pure cowards, they rant in the media but go behind to beg.

Only ignorant folks takes them serious.
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
For your mind ba?
Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by DIKEnaWAR: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Who is the 'us' in your statement, nne abi nna?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by EdCure: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Goke7:
The guys in the government house in ekiti are just pure cowards, they rant in the media but go behind to beg.
Only ignorant folks takes them serious.
That's typical of Nigerian politicians. But i think Fayose is worse. He sounds like one who begs alot. No wonder he is not taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Vindicated By The U-turn Of TKO Aluko –fayose's Aide by ruffhandu: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Ohammadike:
Special Assistant to Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka has described the yesterday’s meeting in Lagos of the embattled former Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the State, Mr Temitope Aluko with the Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose as a vindication of his position that “he (Aluko) can make a 360 degree turnaround and return to the same Governor Fayose that he claimed rigged election because he lacked integrity.” Tope Aluko Olayinka, who said he was speaking in his personal capacity and not as spokesperson of the governor, added that, “Being the person that faced Aluko on Television interviews where he told all the lies that he told against Governor Fayose and the people of Ekiti State, I am constrained to make my position known on this new development. “Even though Governor Fayose, being someone with large heart may not be too happy that I am making this statement, but as one of the major dramatis personae in the whole saga, my conscience won’t allow me to just keep silent after all the pains and confusion caused by Aluko. “I did say on Channels Television that giving the right situation or after Aluko must have concluded his scamming of the APC and its gullible leaders, he will return to Governor Fayose and recant everything that he had said. “Today, I have been vindicated because Aluko has done just that and I wonder how he will feel when he comes face to face with the people that he has destroyed. I wonder how he will feel when he comes face to face with those fine military officers that he went to Kaduna to lie against and made them to lose their jobs. “Also, I wonder how those who funded him will be feeling now, having failed to listen when I was consistently saying that they were being duped. I wonder how the Department of State Services (DSS) men who took Aluko’s lies and acted on them by invading the State House of Assembly will feel now that they have integrity problem because of what he (Aluko) made them to do. “However, I salute my boss, Governor Fayose for once again displaying his statesmanship because only a statesman with a large heart can hold the hands of someone like TKO Aluko after all that he did to pull down his government. “I also thank God for vindicating me by finally exposing the hypocrisy of Aluko to the whole world to see.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/ive-been-vindicated-by-the-u-turn-of-tko-aluko-fayoses-aide/

Am I missing out something? Did Vanguard publish this? @ the bolded, Aluko is talking about himself? Who did this?

(1) (Reply)

. / Edo State Government Stops ITV From Reporting Governments Activities / "Stop Lying To Us" - Nigerians React To Buhari - Trump Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.