Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. (1581 Views)

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) / This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by kenobi007(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
This evening just behind my compound at the proposed catholic corpers lodge site this wiered animal was killed. Pls who can identify the name of this animal. Pls this is not a cat.

Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by ITbomb(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
I dont know

The guy below the next post surely knows something about it
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by sweetval: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
I just hate cats
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by mayorkyzo: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
It's a civet cat...
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by IamRespected: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
See bushmeat
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
one of the witches from your village.... #civetcat
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by kenobi007(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
hugogerrard:
one of the witches from your village.... #civetcat
U mean ur village. Lol
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by MARKone(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pooscat.....

And it tastes good. Enjoy your meat OP.
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by MARKone(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pooscat....

Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by kenobi007(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
mayorkyzo:
It's a civet cat...
Hmmm. Just looked it up on google. I think u are right.
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by kenobi007(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
MARKone:
Pooscat.....

The guys dat killed it went to dine with it.
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by SurefireAsoOke: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
OP what did u later do with it? Even if I can't identify it, that's can serve as sum1 mean.
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by kenobi007(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
OP what did u later do with it? Even if I can't identify it, that's can serve as sum1 mean.
Yea, some hausa dudes like dat ate it.
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by 123papas(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
you just killed a harmless Racoon
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by Goldenboy842(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
FOX
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by tyrone07(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
sick of seeing animals killed and posted here. Don't Nigerians know anything about conservation?
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hate cats tho
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
tyrone07:
sick of seeing animals killed and posted here. Don't Nigerians know anything about conservation?
If na u, u go conserve am
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by jamace(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
It came to snatch your chickens. grin
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by gmaribel(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
That animal won't hurt you yet you killed it.
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by SurefireAsoOke: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2016
kenobi007:
Yea, some hausa dudes like dat ate it.
In their accent, YEWAAAA.........
Re: Look At The Wiered Animal That Was Killed In My Compound. by Baroba(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
tyrone07:

You are preaching to the choir, that boat has long sailed with this generation am are afraid..

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Seeds And Vitamin A Cassava Stems For Sale / I Want To Buy Kosso Wood / In Need Of Grasscutter Abuja/karu/keffi Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.