Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (931 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by gapsiso(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
i meet a girl recently and profess my love to her,she gives me attention but told me she is in a dilemma concerning other relationships.does she love me and how do i go about it fellow nairalanders.pls HELP[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help! by izeek(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
what other relationships!
Re: Help! by steve49ja(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2009
Once she knows just how you feel. . you give her sometime but ill say try being a friend first.
Make her like you more like get addicted and she's yours but no stalking so give her some space and let her decide what she wants.

Lol @ topic
Re: Help! by frank317: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
I keep saying it, the kids they give birth to these day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dumb dumb dumb.

do they teach full grown men how to toast girls these days? oh what a pity.

I pity all the new generation girls because there are no more real men to handle them and give them what they want.
Re: Help! by gapsiso(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2009
you wont understand how i feel about her.the other guys are the ones already on the ground.any way more advices pls and tanx for the ones given

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Ex Back And End The Separation / Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? / Torn Between Two Ladies, Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.