Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu (1277 Views)

Nigerains Are Suffering, Poverty Is The Reason Behind Kidnapping- Dangote / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Somebody Won 36.7 Million Naira From Bet9ja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Kuyo: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please can somebody tell me the reason the banned sending western union money transfer
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Atlantian: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Buhariconomics government of zero point agenda.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Kuyo: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Atlantian:
Buhariconomics government of zero point agenda.

Is there any other way somebody can send money to his relative outside the country even UBA Africash is not working
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Atlantian: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kuyo:

Is there any other way somebody can send money to his relative outside the country even UBA Africash is not working

Yes, according to Buhariconomics, ask any Nigerian in that country to give your relative the money there, while you pay the naira equivalent to the person's Nigeria account. Buhari is taking us back to to 1800 AD.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by ScofieldBello(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
I want to help you understand how economy is run but I'd advice you read The Constitution first to know that it isn't the president that controls CBN.

Atlantian:

Yes, according to Buhariconomics, ask any Nigerian in that country to give your relative the money there, while you pay the naira equivalent to the person's Nigeria account. Buhari is taking us back to to 1800 AD.
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Atlantian: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
ScofieldBello:
I want to help you understand how economy is run but I'd advice you read The Constitution first to know that it isn't the president that controls CBN.

You need to pay more attention to the news. In his own words, from his lips, he confirmed that he controls it and that is why Utomi made that remark. You need to read more news. And please, you have no capability of "helping me understand" anything. You might wanna try schooling kindergarten at your spare time.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Kuyo: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Atlantian:

Thanks but i don't know any person in that country
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by ScofieldBello(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2016
You are graciously glowing, with pride, in IGNORANCE!
Even the KG pupils ain't this unintelligent to know that monetary policies isn't the presidency thing!

You are least of Nigeria's numerous problems hence, I won't wanna waste more time on schooling you as regards the subject matter. I see your hatred for PMB is greatly affecting your thought process!

One more thing: DON'T BE GULLIBLE.
Atlantian:
You need to pay more attention to the news. In his own words, from his lips, he confirmed that he controls it and that is why Utomi made that remark. You need to read more news. And please, you have no capability of "helping me understand" anything. You might wanna try schooling kindergarten at your spare time.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by nwachukwu9(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kuyo:
Please can somebody tell me the reason the banned sending western union money transfer
I can send foreign airtime to your relative outside the country while you pay me the naira equivalent

1 Like

Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Pavore9: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kuyo:

Thanks but i don't know any person in that country

Which country?
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by otitokoroleti: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pavore9:

Which country?
lmao, nairalander sha
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Pidggin(f): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Atlantian:

grin
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Kuyo: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwachukwu9:
I can send foreign airtime to your relative outside the country while you pay me the naira equivalent

How is that possible
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me The Reason The Banned Sending Wu by Kuyo: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pavore9:

Which country?
Africa country

(1) (Reply)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariaria Shoemakers / Shoprite Officially Announced It's Opening At Onitsha Mall- Screenshot / Makeup Brushes At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.