Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

TY Bello Finally Finds Bread Seller To Shoot To Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Finally Finds Bread Seller To Shoot To Fame (941 Views)

Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Finally Finds Bread Seller To Shoot To Fame by zees(f): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Few days back, we reported popular Nigerian singer cum photographer, TY Bello, was in search for a bread seller who coincidentally bumped into a photoshoot she was making with international rapper, Tinnie Tempah.
READ: TY Bello Plans To Help Bread Seller To Stardom
TY Bello in a search move for the whereabouts of the bread seller to seek her consent if she will like to be a model has been fruitful as she finally found her.
TY Bello and Jumoke The Bread seller
TY took to her instagram page to share the adventurous story.
"
So I found her …our beauty from the @tiniegram shoot and boy have I got a fantastic story to share with you all.
Right here is an amazing 27yr old mother of two , Jumoke Sunday with an incredible life story .I called on three amazing artists @bimpeonakoya for beautiful makeup .. @zubbydefinition for hair and @emaedioso to make a short documentary about her .. Every one gave a yes !on the spot . They were all at the studio within an hour and we had the most amazing shoot with her. I’ve also spoken to a few people about the best way to help move her forward and reunite her with her family . … The process has already begone and I’ll figure out the best way to have anyone who wants to be part of the journey .Meeting and photographing her has inspired us all and we can’t wait for the good that will come to her from all of this to unfold . She doesn’t speak English well but here ,she was explaining how she found us . I had sent an assistant , as many of you advised ,to leave a message with the people in the area where we photographed her… So here she is .. Olajumoke#tybellophotography #findingjumoke #thebeginning

Re: TY Bello Finally Finds Bread Seller To Shoot To Fame by skup008(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
ok
Re: TY Bello Finally Finds Bread Seller To Shoot To Fame by MeloGist(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You ROCK Linda Ikeji NEW Hermes Birkin Bag That Costs 6,200,000.. $15K / Omg!tonto Dike Debuts First Picture Of Baby Andre / Chika Ike Slays In Azhariamal Outfit In Senegal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.