Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" (51934 Views)

Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Visits Parents, Unveils Her 77-year-old Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Popular photographer and musician TY Bello took to Instagram to celebrate her 77 year old mum writing on how much she has impacted her career amongst other things.

For TY Bello, her mother would always be a source of inspiration and joy. The famous photographer and musician took to Instagram to write on how her mother’s toughness, hard work and penchant for giving shaped her into the woman she is today.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-03-23-15-44-48.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-ZewB-lL4u_4/WNPfd12OOXI/AAAAAAAACD8/6lOWAqTegcwFWgmwu_iErrJEdlkDY_djQCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-03-23-15-44-48.jpeg[/img]

She wrote 'when I was younger I thought my mother was the most beautiful woman on the planet. I was right .. she absolutely is..this woman turns 77 this year and she can out- slay you if you try her .

She can out dance you too.. don't even go there. My mother is a beautiful woman.

I also thought she was the richest woman on the planet when I was 4 years old .. I was so broken and in disbelief when she explained that she wasn't .

How could she not be the richest .. !I tried to do a headcount of everyone living at our house .. every niece, nephew . Cousin.. distant cousin.. former neighbor .. people staying over to be closer to law school.. to work.. and countless strangers that she fed everyday . She had to be the richest.. my mother is a giver .. when I grew up our doors were always open and you really couldn't tell her biological children from every one she was mother to.

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-03-23-15-36-47.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-KJ1LX7mktio/WNPdndYWvtI/AAAAAAAACDw/aAuPKG8gRGQjIPKwJ61nwCV_YUwgSsYFwCLcB/s320/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-03-23-15-36-47.jpeg[/img]

My mother is a haaaaaaaard worker and I guess that's where I get my resilience from. She also taught me how to be adventurous... to travel and to dance .. to enjoy getting older and be grateful. She's taught me how to fight for what I believe in and to have this north facing arrow on my head .. I'm so proud of this woman .Love you momei..

Happy Mother's Day on sunday#mothers #momei #momeioflife

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR-heaRgbbk/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/check-out-ty-bellos-77-year-old-mum-who.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by SexyNairalander: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
booked

if this post no make FP make I baff naked tomorrow

slay queens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by sinaj(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Old mama youngie grin

77yrs nd she is looking this young nd strong shocked

Indeed she is a slaymama grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by angelTI(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice write up kiss

Happy Mother's day to all good mothers and those acting in that capacity. God bless you all and may you live long in perfect and good health to enjoy the works of your hands

1 Like

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by jakandeola(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
sinaj:
Old mama youngie grin

77yrs nd she is looking this young nd strong shocked

Indeed she is a slaymama grin
u ar not up to 20 yet is seem u Don born a lot cos ur body matured. at 77 u will be fat lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

if this post no make FP make I baff naked tomorrow

slay queens

Lalasticlala, come let us reduce the lagoon jumping sucide, before this one father will think he has gone mad... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
mama, your head dey there
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by Olanews: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
cool
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by brunofarad(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wetin consign OLIVER DE COQUE with ROZAY

1 Like

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by successdeal111: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
cool

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by burkingx(f): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good looking mama wink
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by YonkijiSappo: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
True Yoruba mother..

Keep slaying mama, God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by odimbannamdi(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wish you more years ahead.

Check out these lovely men loafers

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by TINALETC3(f): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin u decided to b wicked 4 jst 20 secs, y tongue
jakandeola:
u ar not up to 20 yet is seem u Don born a lot cos ur body matured. at 77 u will be fat lol
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by edugiddy007: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
hmm..
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by corporateDan(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin fuckable mama

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by smileysmiles(f): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=jakandeola post=54872904] u ar not up to 20 yet is seem u Don born a lot cos ur body matured. at 77 u will be fat lol

How did typing this make you feel?
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by Jmkventures: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
lovely
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by dacovajnr: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
I been dey think say she be orphan..I stand to be corrected embarassed
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by Hades2016(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
epic comment lol
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by weedtheweeds: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
why isn't Bello making more music? I love her previous works including Olajumoke's story. But, she should keep her fans updated if she has any new songs.
Meanwhile, why isn't Kemi Olunloyo released yet? Isn't this prejudice? What a pastor will presumptuously lock a citizen up without the court order or a judge's sentence. Ordinary DPO, probably a member of his church asked for Kemi to be transferred all the way from Ibadan to PH as if she committed a federal crime. And this man will go to church preaching forgiveness and pray for forgiveness? He will pray for God to help his members when a DPO is helping him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
I just love Ty's hair....
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by DollarAngel(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Where is the slayer?. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by tollyboy5(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
Good looking mama wink
I love the profile pix, I mean the afro hairstyle wink i guess that's how you look
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by door2(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
hapi mother's day
Re: Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" by iamnicer: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
AM I THE ONLY ONE LOOKING FOR THE SLAY cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai / Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.