Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,347 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Gej And The Opc Contract - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej And The Opc Contract (445 Views)

Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks (2) (3) (4)

Gej And The Opc Contract by TyroneP(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
The contract that was awarded to the OPC by the past administration under GEJ watch showed that the former president is full of corruption. Contracting the OPC shows the deficiency of the military and the police; then why is he paying the police and the army or the NSCDC? He's the worst president we ever had. OPC a mere political group for the sake of reelection. He should be arrested and questioned.

Re: Gej And The Opc Contract by Ahzyz(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abeg i be OPC member any body way get jonathan number should give me make i call am i wan collect my own share.
Re: Gej And The Opc Contract by HtwoOw: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Saying GEJ is corrupt is a crime against ibo and biafra

.. I am sure an asswipe will come I say that
Re: Gej And The Opc Contract by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
O boy na wa o... yep gej is corrupt and he will suffer d consequences. .. buh can we leave jona-daft alone and face ds old confused clogwheel in Aso rock now cool

Re- Wailing Wailers, Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget - Demola Rewaju / Wike: Armed Robber’s Treatment Awaits INEC Officials That Rigs Election / Alleged Bribe: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7